What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friends informed me that copycats noon-league r also planning rallies along GT road at the same time as PTI... can someone else confirm ??? ...

i dont think N-league has this much in them to take such a risk. the thought of it failing is enuf for them to not do such a thing. and then if they do it along with PTI, their rally will disappear and by the time it comes out, it will be all PTI.

Janoon.....or is it just another political stunt?

942163_10151453151044527_1501439246_n.jpg

.........................................................................................................................

THe Lahore Jalsa will be a mega jalsa like previous Lahore ones or small?

the plan is to visit each constituency and make a jalsa there, especially the one's where PTI is comparatively going weak.. I also believe one big jalsa isn't needed in lahore kind of city. Also Gujranwala needs to be given more focus, IK should spend some time in Gujranwala before elections to create a wave there..

the plan is to visit each constituency and make a jalsa there, especially the one's where PTI is comparatively going weak.. I also believe one big jalsa isn't needed in lahore kind of city. Also Gujranwala needs to be given more focus, IK should spend some time in Gujranwala before elections to create a wave there..

Correct........Gujranwala Div is six seats and so far Noon is pretty comfortable out their......6th May is make or break......If PTI can secure even two out of six.......for me It will be victory all the way!

I am talking anout the big jalsa because it will create a big wqve, the final push, the last effort to sign off things, I dont think Pindi can match Lahore or Karachi.

No not at all.......Another Big Jalsa in Lahore would prove nothing........waste of time and resources......Karachi would have been another story!

Yeah I get the situation in Lahore now and agree with you guys, Karachi was important.

MQM nay tabahi macha di hai puray shehr main.

I am talking anout the big jalsa because it will create a big wqve, the final push, the last effort to sign off things, I dont think Pindi can match Lahore or Karachi.

Like @Adios Amigo said, lahore scenario is changed one Minar-e-Pakistan like jalsa isn't the need of today, IK can impact more properly if he visits each constituency even for half hour. IK has the charisma and momentum right now and he should cash it properly, one big jalsa in lahore would be a waste because we are now dealing with PML-N on constituency basis, in few PTI is ahead while in few PML-N is looking strong, so IK's presence in a constituency can create a drastic wave.

Last edited by a moderator:
The new ad of ppp against Pmln exposing punjab govt. responsible for 2010 floods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom