What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
945745_624441094251589_2144535014_n.jpg

940905_511496805577359_1446356518_n.jpg

Kaptaan did massive jalsas in heat today ... very impressive show in Narowal and Shakargarh .

Just did more solo surveying today. Encountered to two types of People

1. Pakkay Nooray supporters

2. Confused Nooray supporters

I mostly engaged with them using logic of Give them vote where they have shown performance. because most of them said we will vote PML-N on both levels because they have done so much Developmental work in Lahore and blah blah. So I had to convince them to vote on National level to IK at least. Here how it went

One of Pakka noora supporter was a Molvi Sahab, He runs departmental store in our area which remains crowded . Once i asked him about 11 May,,, he enthusiastically said I would vote for Sher. I paused for a moment, and asked what was the performance of PML-N on national assembly? Did they brought any accountability bill, did they asked PPP to discuss World bank loan scheme in parliament, Did they present any strategy on Drone attacks or on War on terror because Fauj is asking repeatedly to formulate one strategy on civilian level. Did they kept check and balance on ruling party? Why did they remain quite most of times in 5 years

He startled for a sec, then smiled shamelessly and said,,, Bhai jan, mjhay Imran Khan kay character par aitraaz hai, Yahoodi loby ka agent hay, General Shujaa Pasha ki waja say itna famous howa hai and PPP is behind to break the vote bank of PML-N. I told him Nawaz sharif doodh ka dhula howa hay kaya, Ayesha Ohad case was done by IK? and did you forgot his own scandals of 97-99. And Didn't Nawaz sharif came in to politics with the help of Zia ul Haq?

He remained silent and then said IK never said a word against word MQM and he said we will do alliance with MQM. I said show me the proof i said it was in newspaper. I said janay day Uncle, Rehman malik met Nawaz sharif couple of days ago and it was all over Geo, Dawn and Express. SO does it mean Mukk mukaa,, he started laughing.

And then he said Bachay Mera vote Sher ko hi jaye ga. And i said in heart, Lanat ho tjh deeht par who without any logic going to vote and i walked out

Encountered few more Die hard nooray who couldn't reasoned with me on facts and logics and Chawlia aur bongiya mar kar hi kehty rahy Vote for Sher.

Than in evening i went to barber shop,The barber and 5 of his shagird all were going to vote Sher obviously. So i convinced them to vote Ik on National level, and raised more or less same doubts that Departmental wala Uncle raised and ferociously said, don't you know Watto of PPP offered PM slot to IK, now isn't it obvious PPP is behind IK. I asked him, couple of days ago, Rehman Malik visited Raiwind quietly, has not he met accident we would never have known he met him. So does it mean Mukk Mukka once again? In the end i convinced him to vote IK on National level.

And this is all happening in a area where there is PML-N office and there door to door campaign has started so resistance is expected as they are the first movers and tiliting the moods of people.

Just did more solo surveying today. Encountered to two types of People

1. Pakkay Nooray supporters

2. Confused Nooray supporters

I mostly engaged with them using logic of Give them vote where they have shown performance. because most of them said we will vote them on both levels because they have done so much Developmental work in Lahore and blah blah. So I had to convince them to vote on National level to IK at least. Here how it went

One of Pakka noora supporter was a Molvi Sahab, He runs departmental store in our area and remains crowded with people. Once i engaged with him,,, he enthusiastically said I would vote for Sher. I paused for a moment, and asked what was the performance of PML-N on national assembly? Did they brought any accountability bill, did they asked PPP to discuss World bank loan scheme in parliament, Did they present any strategy on Drone attacks or on War on terror because Fauj is asking repeatedly to formulate one strategy on civilian level. Did they kept check and balance on ruling party? Why did they remain quite most of times in 5 years

He startled for a sec, then smiled shamelessly and said,,, Bhai jan, mjhay Imran Khan kay character par aitraaz hai, Yahoodi loby ka agent hay, General Shujaa Pasha ki waja say itna famous howa hai and PPP is behind to break the vote bank of PML-N. I told him Nawaz sharif doodh ka dhula howa hay kaya, Ayesha Ohad case was done by IK? and did you forgot his own scandals of 97-99. And Didn't Nawaz sharif came in to politics with the help of Zia ul Haq?

He remained silent and then said IK never said a word against word MQM and he said we will do alliance with MQM. I said show me the proof i said it was in newspaper. I said janay day Uncle, Rehman malik met Nawaz sharif couple of days ago and it was all over Geo, Dawn and Express. SO does it mean Mukk mukaa,, he started laughing.

And then he said Bachay Mera vote Sher ko hi jaye ga. And i said in heart, Lanat ho tjh deeht par who without any logic going to vote and i walked out

Encountered few more Die hard nooray who couldn't reasoned with me on facts and logics and Chawlia aur bongiya mar kar hi kehty rahy Vote for Sher.

Than in evening i went to barber shop,The barber and 5 of his shagird all were going to vote Sher obviously. So i convinced them to vote Ik on National level, and raised more or less same doubts that Departmental wala Uncle raised and ferociously said, don't you know Watto of PPP offered PM slot to IK, now isn't it obvious PPP is behind IK. I asked him, couple of days ago, Rehman Malik visited Raiwind quietly, has not he met accident we would never have known he met him. So does it mean Mukk Mukka once again? In the end i convinced him to vote IK on National level.

And this is all happening in a area where there is PML-N office and there door to door campaign has started so resistance is expected as they are the first movers and tiliting the moods of people.

Just shows that illiteracy is still there.

These people have no solid logic to vote for PML and not PTI except PTI yahoodi-ISI conspiracy.

Just shows that illiteracy is still there.

These people have no solid logic to vote for PML and not PTI except PTI yahoodi-ISI conspiracy.

Two reasons fro this, Imran mostly criticize PML-N and when they watch it on TV and listen other surveys their opinion tilts towards PML-N. Plus the express news and Jang news which people read mostly everyday and the columns of Irfan siddique (Lifafa journalist) and other Pro pml-n making their opinion strong.

Two reasons fro this, Imran mostly criticize PML-N and when they watch it on TV and listen other surveys their opinion tilts towards PML-N. Plus the express news and Jang news which people read mostly everyday and the columns of Irfan siddique (Lifafa journalist) and other Pro pml-n making their opinion strong.

That is understandable, but don't these people have an iota of common sense???

Yahoodi, ISI allegations are all gifted by noora league, Sita White and other personal issues are also gifts by PML, and then they cry that IK criticizes them...

That is understandable, but don't these people have an iota of common sense???

Yahoodi, ISI allegations are all gifted by noora league, Sita White and other personal issues are also gifts by PML, and then they cry that IK criticizes them...

Blind supporters would go to any length to convince they are on right part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom