What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the information, much Appreciated.

What i feel is as youth is already with Imran but the problem is oldies and the small entrepreneurs such as shopkeepers and Riksha drivers etc as evident by program conducted by Aisma Sherazi In NA 120. where most of the people were voting for NS. Is there anybody focusing on these avenues or all the concentration is on door to door?

Your efforts are much appreciated as TR but we are also doing the same job on volunteer basis. the sort of people i have faced so far who are diehard NS voters are from the groups mentioned above. Lets ask TRs and others to focus on these section of the society to give the decisive blow.

Allah bless you all and thank you for the good news from other constituencies. Soon i will give you good news from my constituency as so far PTI is in lead but fractionally.

Which constituency you're from, from you post it looks like you're from NA-120. However, the things you're mentioning is right upto some extent, but these things vary from one constituency to another. In NA-121 where I am doing campaign with my teams, the scenario is totally different, here mostly when we visit a shop, people greet us after knowing we are from PTI, they even offer us cold drinks.. :D

Sometimes, people pretend to be a PML-N voter in start, but when they receive IK's letter and other details from us, they give a smile and tell us that they were pretending, they're gonna vote for PTI for sure.. PML-N is threatening people in this constituency to vote, they are even distributing cash to buy vote, nothing is still happening for them as they can't buy 4 lack people who reside in this big constituency.. :)

Add NA 128 too its PTI's Strong hold Surely PTI gona win from here :coffee:

Great buddy, can you shed some light about which areas fall under NA-128 and who are contesting from there on PTI and PML-N tickets??

5e0c90574fd696c9c58a68ec9d9fd7d1.jpg

Roznama Jhelum.com, Jhelum News, Dina News, Sarai News, Sohawa News, Mangla News

this is the second known attack by pmln supporters on PTI office.

Mashallah brother!!! Inshallah CleanSweep by PTI to make a better Pakistan.

Lakin, please don't become 'relax' or over-confident...Work till the last day! Make sure that PTI take people from home to polling office and make sure they vote BAT!!! Inshallah!

With every passing day, PTI is gaining a clear edge on all parties Mashallah se....PTI must have a comprehensive, detailed program to stop dhandli by nooras/zardaris in rural areas specially...Make sure each polling station has PTI guys and make sure they don't let any dhandli happen...

Inshallah Naya Pakistan!:pakistan:

Ofcourse mate, no rest till confirmed victory, Insha Allah. We're there visiting each door of our area, we'll be visiting them again during last week before elections, and we'll be there on election day, pulling them out of their homes, bring them to polling stations, and guiding them on how to vote for BAT.. Insha Allah..

@aks18 @Jazzbot I am surprised you guys forgot to mention the must win seat NA125 , believe it or not if a person like Saad Rafique is offering more than 10,000 rs per vote. you better be sure we are strong in this front as well...

Last edited by a moderator:
@aks18 @Jazzbot I am surprised you guys forgot to mention the must win seat NA125 , believe it or not if a person like Saad Rafique is offering more than 10,000 rs per vote. you must be sure we are strong in this front as well...

Sir I just mentioned about seats about which I have information through friends or relatives. Good to know about 125, who's contesting from there at PTI ticket..

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know who's contesting from 154 from PTI in lahore?

Overdoing it!!

A bit too much!!!

One huge jalsa would have been enough since IK's position there is pretty strong.

But maybe he wants to have more contact with them since it is his first constituency, something tells me that if he wins from everywhere, he will choose b/w Lahore and Mianwali...what do you folks think?

lahore he would give up....it will most probably Na-1 Peshawar b/w and Na-71 Mianwali......

lahore he would give up....it will most probably Na-1 Peshawar b/w and Na-71 Mianwali......

I heard an interview and he said that I filed for Peshawar because I felt that PTI needed a presence there in KPK, so I think he just did it for a PTI presence there.

I also think it depends on who gets the government. Agr Punjab main hui govt to phir lahore, warna KPK main Peshawar/Mianwali. What do you think? Although NA and Provincial assembly is unrelated, but it may have some affect in province affecting work of MNA (although IK has said that he will impose a new system).

this would be a mistake, he should not give up his lahore seat... our Prince must stand firm in enemy's castle to show them that the battle is not over until each one of them loses !!

Ofcourse mate, no rest till confirmed victory, Insha Allah. We're there visiting each door of our area, we'll be visiting them again during last week before elections, and we'll be there on election day, pulling them out of their homes, bring them to polling stations, and guiding them on how to vote for BAT.. Insha Allah..

Ye cheeezzzz meray bhai!!!!!!

I hope tabdeeli razakars do this all over-Pakistan and also, don't let any dhandli happen!

Inshallah PTI will clean sweep!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom