What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imran Khan with Mian Salahuddin & Abdul Aleem Khan today at Coco`s Den Restaurent in Food Street, Lahore.

935552_456529394427773_1020134574_n.jpg

Khao Khan Sahab .....Jum k Khao....Din Bhar ki mehnat K bad.....A tasty dinner and a good night sleep!!

After 6 Jalsa at different places, he traveled all the way back to Lahore and gave a surprise by showing up in the food street....

what a man he is !!

Imran Khan with Mian Salahuddin & Abdul Aleem Khan today at Coco`s Den Restaurent in Food Street, Lahore.

935552_456529394427773_1020134574_n.jpg

Khao Khan Sahab .....Jum k Khao....Din Bhar ki mehnat K bad.....A tasty dinner and a good night sleep!!

Yara he is an amazing person, unbelievable.... may Allah make him Premier of Pakistan through this elections, Pakistan badly needs him....

Last edited by a moderator:
[video]https://www.facebook.com/iSupportPTI/posts/559740484049439[/video]

Remember this? From humble beginnings...

Who would have thought he'd come so far? and...
Even today, at the top of his game, he has stuck true to his word.

Imran to address Karachiites

Pakistan Tehreek Insaf Chief Imran Khan will kick off election campaign in Sindh by addressing a public gathering on May 1 at Mazar-e-Quaid here. PTI Sindh chief Nadir Akmal Khan Leghari along with other leaders while addressing a press conference at Karachi Press Club on Friday said that Imran Khan will come to Karachi with the message of peace on May 1.

They hoped that the Karachiites will start living with peace and tranquility with change in the country on election day. He opined that the party’s proposed public gathering will pave way to convert the City as well as country with new beginning.
PTI Sindh Chief while criticising the PPP and PML-N said that terrorism and Taliban were the outcome of the five years’ performance of the previous government.

Leghari condemned the bomb blast in Karachi and killings of the political workers. He said that every party must get level-playing field for election campaign. He said that maintaining of law and order was the basic responsibility of the caretaker government, which was so far failed in providing security to the election candidates and people of Pakistan.

Okay now i am confused!

Pakistan Tehreek Insaf Chief Imran Khan will kick off election campaign in Sindh by addressing a public gathering on May 1 at Mazar-e-Quaid here. PTI Sindh chief Nadir Akmal Khan Leghari along with other leaders while addressing a press conference at Karachi Press Club on Friday said that Imran Khan will come to Karachi with the message of peace on May 1.

They hoped that the Karachiites will start living with peace and tranquility with change in the country on election day. He opined that the party’s proposed public gathering will pave way to convert the City as well as country with new beginning.
PTI Sindh Chief while criticising the PPP and PML-N said that terrorism and Taliban were the outcome of the five years’ performance of the previous government.

Leghari condemned the bomb blast in Karachi and killings of the political workers. He said that every party must get level-playing field for election campaign. He said that maintaining of law and order was the basic responsibility of the caretaker government, which was so far failed in providing security to the election candidates and people of Pakistan.

Okay now i am confused!

it will b very risky:undecided:

PTI has a weak PR department on PDF

But it is DAMN MUST! if karachi is totally avoided then circumstances might not favour PTI that much.. also Taliban's have made it clear that they won't attack PTI

n if anythin happns to grt Khan we will not spare u:taz:

@Aeronaut @Marshmallow
i asked a question to @Tiger Awan , instant reply!
Here no response!
Aero, i am concerned student, who wanted to ask what Pti has planned for education and student welfare!

@Aeronaut @Marshmallow
i asked a question to [MENHere no response!TION=22920]Tiger Awan[/MENTION] , instant reply!

Aero, i am concerned student, who wanted to ask what Pti has planned for education and student welfare!

dude first let me hav proper plans for my own education thn ill think of education for pakistan lol:smart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom