What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You didn't get...

Moving people in rural areas (here means people living in villages/small cities in the vicinity of a main city, regardless of urban status) is an uphill task. They don't go to polling stations themselves, candidate has to arrange vehicles for them, turnout in villages/small cities remains very low.

Outright majority is impossible for any party, without collation government cannot be formed. IK made a statement lately, he said he would think about coalition after final results.

Oh I must have missed that. That would make a huge difference in approach.

Got to say that Immy's speech today was absolutely awesome. His best ever.

Hopefully the people of Pakistan realize this and comes out to vote for PTI in huge numbers!

3546_286054398195463_1277223575_n.jpg

@Leader @WAQAS119 @mr42O @Jazzbot and others after nawaz jalsa in NA122 tabdeeli razakar should do work in this constituency and also in whole of Lahore but specially in this area

Last edited by a moderator:
Download PTI songs/music:

https://soundcloud.com/pti-social-media/sets/pti-songs

@Emmie

Shared from a first-hand source:

First hand account: During NAWAZ SHARIF's first tenure as Prime Minister, Shahbaz Sharif was admitted into Services Hospital for a minor surgery. My father was serving as MS Services Hospital at the time. He gave Shahbaz Sharif TWO "V-VIP" rooms. That wasn't enough. My father was asked to vacate the entire floor and ask the patients in the surrounding rooms to leave their hospital beds because Shahbaz Sharif's security was going to be threatened. I remember my father being extremely upset and stressed out for his other patients, who had to be dislocated in an already cramped GOVERNMENT hospital. Mind you there was no terrorism back then and Shahbaz Sharif would have been perfectly safe with his army of policeman surrounding the 2 rooms originally given to him.

Imran Khan is in the ICU ward with 7 other patients in a hospital that HE BUILT HIMSELF with money that you and i collected for him as children.

That is precisely the difference between him and PML-N.

one woman shared it wid everybody....

yani tu noora league k area ka ha :sleep: wahan kaun khara ha pml-n ka aur pti ka

What are the chances of Shafqat Mehmodd in 126? @Mafia thinks 125 is fifty fifty.

I dunno ! :undecided:

Mein tou kaaal Bat ko vote deiiin duuun gaaa - Agaii koii jeeteiii yaaa hareiii mujhee kiyaaa ? :unsure:

What @Marshmallow your Dad's a Doctor ? :blink:

Tou phir tumm kiyun hum nalaikooon waliii line par chal parhiii ? :unsure:

God help us if we don't let these people govern.

FYI this features Asad Umar of PTI - Q&A

Highly recommend to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom