What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is some serious lack of coordination in PTI ranks right now.

PTI officials such as Asad Umar etc have said that he will be available in some capacity in D-chowk Jalsa in Islamabad...

While this link http://dawn.com/2013/05/08/imran-says-feels-better-would-not-be-able-to-cast-vote/, says he wont be able to do anything...

THe D-chowk jalsa is still being promoted...with some posters saying that 'Main us din apnay dil ki baat kahun ga'.
@Leader, @Jazzbot, anything solid or official?

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr. Faisal press conference (May 8, 2013)

Guys is tomorrow a last day of election campaign?

yes last day for julsas

303056_10151461972729527_999217246_n.jpg

just had an update on my Facebook that Inam ullah khan Niazi has stepped down in favour of Amjad Khan Niazi , the PTI candidate in NA 72 Mianwali ...someone plz confirm, If true its a very healthy development in Mianwali region.

Its sad and tragic that such an incident transpired, but IK sure has the heart and strength of a Lion. Please all PTI workers, go to the streets of Pakistan and continue your hard work and build the naya Pakistan envisioned by IK.

Shah Mehmood Qureshi & Javaid Hashmi Press Conference – 8th May

Greatly disappointed by these two individuals...Qureshi I dont care about, but Hashmi was the man we all were looking upto....to take the charge and lead in IKs absence..........

Any how whatever happens, IK must address.....PTI has made a very comfortable Caravan which they used at the start of campaign in Lahore.........It has huge windows......IK can be brought in that while on bed, docs can accompany him and make the final speech from there........he must do it..... his 17 years of struggle must not go in vain.......People are in depression and distress..... Everyone of us is looking for that hope.......he is our hope and we want him to take charge........

PMLN's showcase rare white tiger dead in maryam nawaz rally due to immense heat in lahore....Looks like its the end of tiger and lion business whatsoever...Signs are telling Bat will rule now forsure..

WWF to file case against her.

There is some serious lack of coordination in PTI ranks right now.

PTI officials such as Asad Umar etc have said that he will be available in some capacity in D-chowk Jalsa in Islamabad...

While this link Imran to address public meeting through video-link | Pakistan | DAWN.COM, says he wont be able to do anything...

THe D-chowk jalsa is still being promoted...with some posters saying that 'Main us din apnay dil ki baat kahun ga'.
@Leader, @Jazzbot, anything solid or official?

Yes the Jalsa will be held at D Chowk, Imran would likely be given permission to give a recorded message only... however, the GT road Rally has been canceled,

I will be off to Islamabad early in the morning tomorrow...

Yes the Jalsa will be held at D Chowk, Imran would likely be given permission to give a recorded message only... however, the GT road Rally has been canceled,

I will be off to Islamabad early in the morning tomorrow...

Oh you going to Isloo?

Great passion man, I appreciate that! :tup:

The cancellation of GT road jalsa is a big big blow.

BTW, what about the jalsa with Sheikh Rashid? Also cancelled?

Oh you going to Isloo?

Great passion man, I appreciate that! :tup:

The cancellation of GT road jalsa is a big big blow.

BTW, what about the jalsa with Sheikh Rashid? Also cancelled?

Thanks alot... will try to post pictures if got time and wifi.

Yes the whole lahore campaign has been damaged, it was our chance to turn the undecided voters to our side, Khan's presence was a must, but jo Allah ko manzor, isi mien behtari hogi koe...

I think Sh Rashed Jalsa was cancelled already, because of security reasons..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom