What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nawaz Sharif's Sawabi Jalsa is a huge flop. Watch SAMAA News. :police:

Watch SAMAA TV Live Streaming

This was an ill-advised move by NS to campaign in there . PMLN is a Punjab based party with hardly any presence outside of it ...whereas PTI is a federal party and Pakistan badly needed it after the demise (quite clearly) of a former federal party , the PPP

934850_10151643302508383_1520421636_n.jpg

These 2 guys are actors right?

Yeah... Kashif Mehmood, forgot the name of bald fellow.

A comment on Facebook

Thank you Imran Khan for laptops, solar lamps, metro bus, youth festival and flyovers...

Shukriya tera Imran tere anay se pehle sher shahbaz sharif lassi pee kar raiwind mehal main soya hua tha ..

Shukriya tera Imran tu ne 30 oct 2011 ke jalse ke baad usko jagaya uski daur lagvai laptops dilvaye solar lamps dilvaye metro bus banyai flyover banvaye youth festival karvaya ..

Shukriya tera Imran tu ne in waqt ke fironon ki gardan main se sarya nikalvaya aur 30 oct 2011 ke jalse ke baad inko bhi yaad ke idhar youth bhi hai aur kuch kaam bhi kar ke dikhana hai ..

Shukriya tera Imran tere anay ke baad tu ne is hitler Shahbaz Sharif se milli naghma gavaya cricket khilaya table tennis khilaya metro bus ka driver banaya rickshay ka chakkar bhi lagvaya ..

Shukriya tera Imran tu ne saat pardoon main bethi Maryam Nawaz ko campaign main utarvaya..

Shukriya Tera Imran tu ne iss firon Nawaz Sharif se thook ke chatvaya jo kahta tha ke Q league ka ek banda party main wapas lena thook ke chaatne ke barabar hai usko majboran Q league ke 54 candidate lenay paray aur 20, 20 saal ke baad Nawaz Sharif ko layyah or Sangla hill aa kar bheekari ki tarha vote mangna para ..

Jazak'Allahu Khair.

I have a cousin and he belongs to Tableeghi jamat ... Once i asked him to vote for PTI and he said that he isn't gonna vote for anyone ... we had a lengthy debate and afterwards we got to a settlement ... He will vote PTI and later I will support him for Khilafat Movement in Pakistan. By the way all his family is voting PTI , He was the only odd one out.

A comment on Facebook

Thank you Imran Khan for laptops, solar lamps, metro bus, youth festival and flyovers...

Shukriya tera Imran tere anay se pehle sher shahbaz sharif lassi pee kar raiwind mehal main soya hua tha ..

Shukriya tera Imran tu ne 30 oct 2011 ke jalse ke baad usko jagaya uski daur lagvai laptops dilvaye solar lamps dilvaye metro bus banyai flyover banvaye youth festival karvaya ..

Shukriya tera Imran tu ne in waqt ke fironon ki gardan main se sarya nikalvaya aur 30 oct 2011 ke jalse ke baad inko bhi yaad ke idhar youth bhi hai aur kuch kaam bhi kar ke dikhana hai ..

Shukriya tera Imran tere anay ke baad tu ne is hitler Shahbaz Sharif se milli naghma gavaya cricket khilaya table tennis khilaya metro bus ka driver banaya rickshay ka chakkar bhi lagvaya ..

Shukriya tera Imran tu ne saat pardoon main bethi Maryam Nawaz ko campaign main utarvaya..

Shukriya Tera Imran tu ne iss firon Nawaz Sharif se thook ke chatvaya jo kahta tha ke Q league ka ek banda party main wapas lena thook ke chaatne ke barabar hai usko majboran Q league ke 54 candidate lenay paray aur 20, 20 saal ke baad Nawaz Sharif ko layyah or Sangla hill aa kar bheekari ki tarha vote mangna para ..
100% agree with every word... Thank u IK

Sialkot and Multan jalsas were just a show of how the urban class has risen up to Tsunami.

Yar urban class ka masla nahi hai..rural class should have same over-whelming support for PTI!!

I hope PTI leaders have not ignored the fact that out of 272 seats, 160-180 seats are in rural constituencies...

Also, I hope PTI has a comprehensive national plan on how to completely block dhandli by noora league...

Recently, 90,000 fake ballot papers were confiscated in KPK...JUI was trying to smuggle them to constituencies..I heard k n-league ne to MILLIONS k hisaab se fake ballat papers banwa liye hain..about 4 crore....though this number seems exaggerated but we must NOT take this easy or non-seriously!!!
@Leader @Jazzbot @M42O @AnatoshKhan

Yaro, I hope k tum log PTI k highers ups ko pohancha do k PTI must have a comprehensive national plan on how to block dhandli by different parties....

Allah tum sub ki madad karay...Ameen!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Saleem Safi, Ataulhaq qasmi and Irfaan Siddique columns rightly pointed out some discrepancies in PTI and IK speeches. Instead of making people realize that PML-N has didn't do anything in NA assembly, he mostly targeting Nawaz And Shahbaz which shouldn't be done. He should come forward and explain people that he have given tickets to hundreds of new people.

I have a cousin and he belongs to Tableeghi jamat ... Once i asked him to vote for PTI and he said that he isn't gonna vote for anyone ... we had a lengthy debate and afterwards we got to a settlement ... He will vote PTI and later I will support him for Khilafat Movement in Pakistan. By the way all his family is voting PTI , He was the only odd one out.

100% agree with every word... Thank u IK
tableghi jamat guys often don't vote by the way man where are the jalsas of Imran I haven't seen any one yet what's going on @Leader @WAQAS119 and others @Leader

Yar urban class ka masla nahi hai..rural class should have same over-whelming support for PTI!!

I hope PTI leaders have not ignored the fact that out of 272 seats, 160-180 seats are in rural constituencies...

Also, I hope PTI has a comprehensive national plan on how to completely block dhandli by noora league...

Recently, 90,000 fake ballot papers were confiscated in KPK...JUI was trying to smuggle them to constituencies..I heard k n-league ne to MILLIONS k hisaab se fake ballat papers banwa liye hain..about 4 crore....though this number seems exaggerated but we must NOT take this easy or non-seriously!!!
@Leader @Jazzbot @M42O @AnatoshKhan

Yaro, I hope k tum log PTI k highers ups ko pohancha do k PTI must have a comprehensive national plan on how to block dhandli by different parties....

Allah tum sub ki madad karay...Ameen!!!!

You're right, this threat do exist, and there was a proper plan under consideration in PTI's top ranks and we also heard some details of it, but I'm getting frustrated on the delays. We were told that we'll start working on election day preparations 5 days before elections, but haven't heard anything as of yet.. I hope they won't waste any further time.

Reactions: AUz
This was an ill-advised move by NS to campaign in there . PMLN is a Punjab based party with hardly any presence outside of it ...whereas PTI is a federal party and Pakistan badly needed it after the demise (quite clearly) of a former federal party , the PPP

No not at all...... NS and IK are following too different models of politics...........NS has based his politics on electables while IK does not believe in electables, he is trying to generate a wave from within the masses and not relying on electables.....the later being a risky strategy, but if it pays off, it pays off in a big way........ NS will not visit throughout KP......unlike IK, he will only skim through the constituencies where he feels his electables can snatch something........except for swat he wont get any response in Pashtun dominated areas.....But in Hazara he hopes to put up a fight.........

One other thing if you look closely into political strategy.......... He his trying to politically bribe locals wherever he goes.......First he will upgrade that particular union council into tehsil or thesil to district and today he threw his ace card to get back people of hazara by promising hazara province.......This means he doesn't care and is willing to forgo any support in rest of KP at the cost of getting back Hazara........ Another way to bribe people is by offering them loans(chahey mulk ka diwalya nikal jaye, per har jagah das bank banany hain aur loans denay hain).......And lastly create a motarway be it on the top of hills........these look lucrative offers to commoners without realizing that these projects will break the backbone of this country, and its socioeconomic structures!

You're right, this threat do exist, and there was a proper plan under consideration in PTI's top ranks and we also heart some details of it, but I'm getting frustrated on the delays. We were told that we'll start working on election day preparations 5 days before elections, but haven't heard anything as of yet.. I hope they won't waste any further time.
janab what happened to Lahore jalsas I haven't any jalsa on TV

janab what happened to Lahore jalsas I haven't any jalsa on TV

Not sure, @Leader must be out on field, will try to reach him. I am in office right now, leaving in about 15 minutes, so I may be able to get some glimpse of situation on my way back to home because a couple of Jalsa's are on my way.. :)

BTW weren't you supposed to be at cantt to meet those bachiyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyan?? :what:

Not sure, @Leader must be out on field, will try to reach him. I am in office right now, leaving in about 15 minutes, so I may be able to get some glimpse of situation on my way back to home because a couple of Jalsa's are on my way.. :)

BTW weren't you supposed to be at cantt to meet those bachiyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyan?? :what:

how many have alreade taken place and where and how many will take place more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom