What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"When the going gets tough, the tough gets going" :pakistan:

Did you know?: Imran Khan kurta lands friends restaurant discount!

The excitement surrounding elections has reached fever pitch! When Waqar and Hina Malik asked for the bill at a popular desi food restaurant at Port Grand on Sunday evening, they were pleasantly surprised to have 10% knocked off the bill — all thanks to the MK Nation Imran Khan kurta Waqar was wearing.
“Twelve of us had gone to Ghaffar after the Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) car rally for NA-250,” says Hina, a 25-year-old housewife. “The manager saw my husband’s kurta and was eager to know where we got it from. He kept asking about it so my husband gave him his number and said we would let him know where we got it from. When the bill came, we saw that we had been given a discount!”
When asked, Hina says the manager informed them the 10% discount had been given especially because her husband had been wearing the Imran Khan kurta.
“Even at the rally, everyone loved our kurtas,” she said, adding that she had also painted her nails according to the PTI flag colours. “I am voting for PTI because I want change! I am sick of tried and tested parties and I don’t care about the negative aspects about the PTI, I only care about the positives.”
MK Nation’s IK kurtas, priced at Rs4,000 each, were first seen on the runway at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week in Lahore end of April. Maheen Kardar of MK Nation, says, “The response has been tremendously overwhelming. Our productions have worked nonstop since fashion week ended and as we speak we are at 5,000 kurtas plus!”
Published in The Express Tribune, May 7th, 2013.
Like Life & Style on Facebook for the latest in fashion, gossip and entertainment.
http://tribune.com.pk/story/545122/did-you-know-imran-khan-kurta-lands-friends-restaurant-discount/ :yay:

Last edited by a moderator:
He started off with PPP, then went to APML, then PMLN, and now PTI.........I always knew he would join and be a supporter of Ruling party!

Waisay ye baat mannay ki hay k banday ka political acumen boht hay, party ko bara fayada phonchay ga:azn:

Mein ne to @SUPARCO ko PTI mein aani ki davaat di thii...

3569_10151641646598383_2115288925_n.jpg

Here comes another fatwa in favour of Imran Khan in fact they are saying after Imran Khan clarification who ever thinks Imran Khan is not Muslim he himself or herself is doing kufr that is a huge step @Leader @Aeronaut @WebMaster @mr42O @Jazzbot @WAQAS119 @nuclearpak @ANTIBODY @A.Rafay and others

Aap dawat na bhi daytey to unhon ney phir bhi ana tha!

Haan noon league ke kartoot sab pakistanio ke samney aarahein hein! Aur bhi buhat sare loog PTI mein aayen ge, Tabdeeli is inevitable!

Somebody noticed these days that IK has stopped mentioning Nawaz Sharif now while Nawaz an Shahbaz Sharif are always after him with cheap remarks such as madari khiladi, ballaybaz, bacha, Zardari's front man and what not.\

Koi policy hai nhn to attacking shuru kar do!!!

IK is atleast now telling about his plans for making a nation, hospitals education and everything. Nawaz Sharif wohi purani baat, aap ko motorway chahiyay idhar? Aap ko model village chahiayay idhar? Aap ko daanish school chahiyay idhar? Phir Atum bumb.

Imran Khan was asking is it made up of Iron :omghaha:

Somebody noticed these days that IK has stopped mentioning Nawaz Sharif now while Nawaz an Shahbaz Sharif are always after him with cheap remarks such as madari khiladi, ballaybaz, bacha, Zardari's front man and what not.\

Koi policy hai nhn to attacking shuru kar do!!!

IK is atleast now telling about his plans for making a nation, hospitals education and everything. Nawaz Sharif wohi purani baat, aap ko motorway chahiyay idhar? Aap ko model village chahiayay idhar? Aap ko daanish school chahiyay idhar? Phir Atum bumb.
Imran Khan only needs to do basic things not give new ideas basic things are improve law and order at least murders and robberies and kidnappings and control prices of items and improve education and health and justice system no need of bullet trains and other craps

Imran Khan only needs to do basic things not give new ideas basic things are improve law and order at least murders and robberies and kidnappings and control prices of items and improve education and health and justice system no need of bullet trains and other craps

Exactly...Imran Khan tells about basic things which are wrong, police system, education, health, tax etc.

Nawaz Sharif abhi tak motorway say agay nhn nikla! Bullet train chala dain gay!!! O paa ji, bullet train chalnay say logon ko khana nhn mil jata.

@Zarvan - Aur bhai kiseiii vote dei rahaa haiii ? :azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom