What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You people are blindly following the man who have no vision of Pakistan's foreign policy and its integrity. The man who can add conflicting and disputed territories to his beloved India couldn't be reliable.

Vote for any PTI candidate. But pls do NOT vote for Mansha Sindhu (PTI supported) in NA 129. He is bonafide Qabza Group. I KNOW.

You people are blindly following the man who have no vision of Pakistan's foreign policy and its integrity. The man who can add conflicting and disputed territories to his beloved India couldn't be reliable.

I would muxh rather vote for a man who has a strong internal policy regarding power and corruption...and when did he say anything like that?

It is Nawaz Sharif rather who is going to hand over a kargil report to India!

Didn't I tell you the same thing yesterday???...................Winds of change are blowing very hard against him despite his tremendous developmental work in Mardan......... for me PTI is leading on both seats in mardan as of now.......as far as Khwaja hoti is concerned....he is a thing of past!

Yes brother and i did agree that the wind was blowing in Imran,s favor. Yes PTI is in the lead, however i still think it will be a close one.

^^ rofl, yea I'm mostly not up to dated with these threads coz of very busy schedule, its high time before elections you know. So my bad.. :P

Mate no one is blindly following him, he is the best they got. You know who has been making Pakistans foreign policy and they pretty much have done a FCKD up job up to now. Anyways foreign policy comes later right now Pakistan is internally messed up (you army chief has admitted that), that needs to be improved, economy needs to be improved, then Pakistan will be able to form a good foreign policy.

Don't worry your generals will have a say (it happens everywhere) No one is giving Pakistan away so chill out dude.

I would muxh rather vote for a man who has a strong internal policy regarding power and corruption...and when did he say anything like that?

It is Nawaz Sharif rather who is going to hand over a kargil report to India!

Blind faith, Blind ambitions
You are following your Cricket favourizm but not a true leader.
Check out his new book " Mein our mera Pakistan"

I already answered of NS & Kargil report in respective thread.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...-shared-india-nawaz-sharif-3.html#post4247066
Post No. 40

I've read their election manifesto, they education policy.
I've seen enough interviews, speeches and official statements to know what PTI foreign policy is all about.

Now, my friend, if memory serves me correctly, you are PMLN supporter right?
If that or any other party...

Can YOU honestly say that YOUR party has given enough details regarding their plans for governance and judicial system in Pakistan, education policy, fiscal policy, infrastructure, government projects and foreign policy?

And can you say that YOU are better informed about your party than PTIans who've read all policy outlines and manifestos are?

I can say with confidence, no other party has dealt with details of planning like PTI.

If you disagree, I invite you to share some DETAILED links.

unable to share it on fb

No 'share' option visible?

Go on the page of the guy who posted it...
https://www.facebook.com/hassam.ahmedd

The video's up there and you should be able to share from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom