What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Itnay saray Yahoodi agents Jalsoun mai :yay: :cheesy:

936385_167751886718854_1677617924_n.jpg

My God, these Jalsa's are huge and probably within the last few days IK has given his speeches to well over 5 million people from my hypothetical guess. Punjab is the big challenge. The tactics of using door to door campaign, has it been applied in Sindh and Baluchistan. Hopefully Pagara group wins a few seats so that seat adjustment can take place, and they would be willing if SMQ is involved because of his gaddi Nasheen.

[video]http://tune.pk/video/75983/PTI-new-theme-Sher-Ka-Shekari-and-Hum-Daikhain-Gain[/video]

Today there was Peshawar jalsa also! What about that?

Pehlay hum simple train theek chala lain (on time) phir bullet train bhi bana lain gay ... our people r so easily fooled ...???

Yeh totally agree, the problem with these noora's they make fan boy claims which never becomes a reality, The most basic problems should be solved rather than being over ambitious. These noora's were in bed with mr 100% zardari for the first 3 years, rather than being a genuine opposition, everyone should open their eye's and watch Khara sach episode relating to IPP, relating to load-shedding which is artificial. The noora's are so desperate they are twisting and brainwashing the public which I am not convinced they will perform better for the next 5 years, its time to give a PTI chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom