What's new

PTI dharna against NATO containers nearly failed

Got it.

But if you see your avatar mentioned in an angry discussion, you would know why?

Correct?
smileys-yes-and-no-068329.gif
smileys-yes-and-no-068329.gif

bye
smileys-waving-756458.gif

baby dont go to the gravyards, of living deads? ok?
its nothing, to do with you ok?
its between me & them plz?
its one man army, called BATMANNOW, against all of traitors, not including u, & jazzy? ok
say hello to big bwana and memsahib and close the lights on the way otu.....

like hw? care to xplain?

whenevr i ask valid question...u sign off or say u r very sleepy or hav xam or thesis to complete:disagree:

All that PTI needed to do was to have Khattak (the CM of KPK) ordered the closure of the NATO Supply Lines from KPK Soil & had containers checked by KPK Police instead of Protestors who have no legal authority to be stopping Trucks & checking them for their contents, whatsoever !

If that wasn't possible than they could've gone to the Courts & taken a Stay-Order or something on the NATO Supply Lines (hence stopping the Supply Lines) as the case proceeded further with the Federal Government being nominated & asked to come before the Peshawar High Court or even the Supreme Court later on !

All that PTI needed to do was to have Khattak (the CM of KPK) ordered the closure of the NATO Supply Lines from KPK Soil & had containers checked by KPK Police instead of Protestors who have no legal authority to be stopping Trucks & checking them for their contents, whatsoever !

If that wasn't possible than they could've gone to the Courts & taken a Stay-Order or something on the NATO Supply Lines (hence stopping the Supply Lines) as the case proceeded further with the Federal Government being nominated & asked to come before the Peshawar High Court or even the Supreme Court later on !

Intention was right but the execution went wrong, I think PTI sometime gets bogged down by inexperience..

say hello to big bwana and memsahib and close the lights on the way otu.....
say hell-oo ,to a nonsense post & poster?

still you think, they are after NATO supplies?
no they arent, it just political move to satisfy the hardcore terrorists sitting behind, & watching the drones killing thier leftouts?
its a move, which will give PTI a requried political cover in a province , hit by terrorists & governed by them?
thats it?
well if you think, mr monte carlo has the balls to, say no to NATO, my friend you are wrong, im affraid?

Intention was right but the execution went wrong, I think PTI sometime gets bogged down by inexperience..
what else can be expected from a non experinced politician?

Last edited:
what else can be expected from a non experinced politician?

IK can be non-experienced as you've said, but his stance on drones and nato supply is right. They started wrong but the good thing is that they realized their mistake and now you can see KPK Govt is taking care of Nato supply officially.

What always matter is whether you learn from your mistake and correct yourself or you simply continue to do wrong things. IK and PTI is doing well in this regard in my humble opinion..

IK can be non-experienced as you've said, but his stance on drones and nato supply is right. They started wrong but the good thing is that they realized their mistake and now you can see KPK Govt is taking care of Nato supply officially.

What always matter is whether you learn from your mistake and correct yourself or you simply continue to do wrong things. IK and PTI is doing well in this regard in my humble opinion..
your humble, opinion is yours, i respected it as allways !
but stand against drones is wrong cause its just one sided, in favour of terrorists?
but when it comes to the innocent pakistanis killed by TTp, terrorists no protest never happened by PTI , & not single word naming TTp , never camd out of imrans mouth?
no this totaly wrong stand, thats why never got the attention of the common men in pakistan?
as media reported allready, even in a province governed by PTI, just a few thousand came out, in a hope that they will get a chance to loot, the containers?
its big flop, & in the end allready closed the doors for future, dinner donations in NATO countries for PTI?
it all shows that, imran is not a politician?

I have a doubt,, Why did IK didn't join any existing party that had a strong vote base like (fill in any national party you like or dislike) he could have been a fresh face ... He could have made a corrupt party cleaner and do some good... Surely for his popularity he would have won election and become a educational minister or something and prove his mettle... And by his performance he might very well be promoted to higher positions and one day a PM candidate..

Back
Top Bottom