What's new

PTI dharna against NATO containers nearly failed

You mean from

MQM - Murda wa Qattal Movement?
PML-N: Pakistan Mullah League- Nadan group?

Nah!
yeh cuz only thy call IK taliban khan:disagree:

thn who u voted 4?

Was a very immature thing to begin with !

PTI should've handled this a lot more maturely & with a lot more tact !
like hw? care to xplain?

whenevr i ask valid question...u sign off or say u r very sleepy or hav xam or thesis to complete:disagree:

yeh cuz only thy call IK taliban khan:disagree:

thn who u voted 4?

Sadly I voted for anti-Pakistan Terorist wal Islamist (PTI).

Sadly I wasted my vote.

Me and my friends were hoping that Taliban Khan will be a fresh voice, standing up for development and progress.

We lost a good lady to the murderers of Murda wa Qattal Movement.

And yet Taliban Khan don't fing care.

He is too busy forking and getting forked by goons from TTP (Tehreke Terrorists of Pakistan) and Jahaliyya fil Islam (JI).

Sadly I wasted my vote.

Me and my friends were hoping that Taliban Khan will be a fresh voice, standing up for development and progress.

We lost a good lady to the murderers of Murda wa Qattal Movement.

And yet Taliban Khan don't fing care.

He is too busy forking and getting forked by goons from TTP (Tehreke Terrorists of Pakistan) and Jahaliyya fil Islam (JI)
omg who made u a junior think tank analyst? :what: juz look at ur lang:disagree:

PTi is bettr not havin a voter like u .... u bettr vote for old losers like pmln,mqm,ppp

omg who made u a junior think tank analyst? :what: juz look at ur lang:disagree:

PTi is bettr not havin a voter like u .... u bettr vote for old losers like pmln,mqm,ppp

Yes PTI needs blind and deaf followers not thinking human beings. Sadly.

Fro them Taliban Khan is the mini-god who cannot go wrong.

I see the same pathetic mentality among the blind followers of MQM from my Urdu Spanking community.

Yes PTI needs blind and deaf followers not thinking human beings. Sadly.

Fro them Taliban Khan is the mini-god who cannot go wrong.

I see the same pathetic mentality among the blind followers of MQM from my Urdu Spanking community.

thinking human being dun call names to a person like IK juz cuz in just 5/6 months he cudnt set every thing straight....

thinkin human being dun xpect from one single person to remove da garbage of 62 years dat pak was havin n which was effectin it badly...

thinkin human being dun mis read honest ppl like IK

thinkin human being dun abuse!

thinkin human being talks sense not talk or cry like kids if anythin isnt delivered to thm in time....like mama mama mujeh toys do or else ill spank u haha

hence ur not a thinkin human being but just a non thinkin being but pretendin to b one! :tongue:

thinking human being dun call names to a person like IK juz cuz in just 5/6 months he cudnt set every thing straight....

thinkin human being dun xpect from one single person to remove da garbage of 62 years dat pak was havin n which was effectin it badly...

thinkin human being dun mis read honest ppl like IK

thinkin human being dun abuse!

thinkin human being talks sense not talk or cry like kids if anythin isnt delivered to thm in time....like mama mama mujeh toys do or else ill spank u haha

hence ur not a thinkin human being but just a non thinkin being but pretendin to b one! :tongue:

Now my sweet (BBQd marshmallow) friend you are getting personal.

Last edited:
no i wasnt but if u think thn sorry:wave:

but u also used very bad lang in discussion...whethr its for IK !

BTW I like you avatar. I wish this is what Imran khan would doing to Tali-barbarians. :lol:

IK is no God or astaghfirullah a Messenger.

He is a politician with flaws and good things.

And

It is OK to praise his good things and point out his bad decisions.

Hope you understand.

Now my sweat (BBQd marshmallow) friend you are getting personal.
sweet or sweat?:enjoy:

BTW I like you avatar. I wish this is what Imran khan would doing to Tali-barbarians. :lol:

IK is no God or astaghfirullah a Messenger.

He is a politician with flaws and good things.

And

It is OK to praise his good things and point out his bad decisions.

Hope you understand.
yeh but not in a very hateful n insultin way like mqmers n pmlners do:disagree:

Sadly I wasted my vote.

Sadly , I did the same and I wasted my vote as well. It feels really bad that first time in your life , you exercise your "right to vote" , but you make a terrible choice ... And a lot of my friends have similar "Feelings"

Sadly , I did the same and I wasted my vote as well. It feels really bad that first time in your life , you exercise your "right to vote" , but you make a terrible choice ... And a lot of my friends have similar "Feelings"

I tell you, IK better change his tactics soon.

He is losing a lot of good will by the day.

Sweetness all the way. Off course!
bth_TPTAGSmileySantaCHEERS-vi.gif

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom