What's new

PTI demands jail for Rana Sana Ullah

AdeelFaheem

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf Chairman Imran Khan on Sunday said that former Punjab minister for Law and Parliamentary Affairs Rana Sanaullah should be sent to jail after his resignation over the Model Town tragedy in Lahore.

On Friday, Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif has asked Sanaullah to immediately step down as the provincial minister over the outrage against a police crackdown on workers of the Pakistan Awami Tehreek in Lahore in which 12 people lost their lives.

Addressing a news conference here, Imran said that Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif should have tendered his resignation after Lahore's Model Town incident. To a question, the PTI chairman said that there was no possibility of the formation of an alliance between the PTI and PAT. “We will just support Pakistan Awami Tehreek and will stand with them,” he said.

Source : PTI demands jail for Sana

I think responsible person should be jailed, whoever may be. Rana Sana Ullah or Shahbaz Sharif or any Man in Uniform.

this LeJ terrorist rana sana ullah should be in jail, would have been in any civilized society @Irfan Baloch
true, he is a serial thug and due to the continued rule of Sarif family on Punjab for last 35 years .. he is untouchable..
I wont be surprised if Sherif family would have used LeJ terrorists for political murders.

Sheikh Rashid was right.. Nawaz Sherif will fall on his own sword.. his own follies will cause his demise one more time. how badl one can screw himself? very badly when it comes to Sherifs..

Back
Top Bottom