What's new

PTI can talk to Qadri for alliance: Khan

TuQ is nothing if you compare his party's vote bank with JI - People are making fun of TuQ these days. Alliance with TuQ will be political suicide.
IK also had only one seat in 2002.
PAT contains huge following, if his party comes for election, they they will get some seats. Also i don't think that PTI of imran khan is in the position to make alliance, he has only two options. Make alliance with Jamate islami, or with PAT.
I think Jamate e islami will make seat adjustment with the PMLN.

IK also had only one seat in 2002.
PAT contains huge following, if his party comes for election, they they will get some seats. Also i don't think that PTI of imran khan is in the position of to make alliance, he has only two options. Make alliance with Jamate islami, or with PAT.
I think Jamate e islami will make seat adjustment with the PMLN.

Following because of religious beliefs doesn't mean votes. And all criticism aside but this the fact IK is working hard since 16 years, he didn't achieved current status over night. But - i current politics and EC system, i don't think he will be able to form a govt. alone.

I can not believe I.K can be so cheap
TQ is fraud, actor and fitna
Yesterday, one of his allies got reliesed from Jail( ajmal pahari, killers of more than hundred people and member of Mqm and sponsors of TQ),
I.K is getting exposed
How u can bring change when supporting and believing criminals

Following because of religious beliefs doesn't mean votes. And all criticism aside but this the fact IK is working hard since 16 years, he didn't achieved current status over night. But - i current politics and EC system, i don't think he will be able to form a govt. alone.

PAT is also working from 1989, Huge Religious following exactly means vote I.e MMA, JUI, Peer pagaraah is one big example. Yeah PTI achieved more status during these 5 years but popularity went down after some PMLN, PPP , AML Joined PTI. Also depends on the election day. I think neither will be able to form a govt alone.
Oh i just heard news in geo that 2 more MNA and one MPA has joined PPPP.
MNAs from Functional league.

PAT is also working from 1989, Huge Religious following exactly means vote I.e MMA, JUI, Peer pagaraah is one big example. Yeah PTI achieved more status during these 5 years but popularity went down after some PMLN, PPP , AML Joined PTI. Also depends on the election day. I think neither will be able to form a govt alone.
Oh i just heard news in geo that 2 more MNA and one MPA has joined PPPP.
MNAs from Functional league.

No dear - PAT don't have huge following. Majority even don't know what PAT is. I am not optimistic about win of PTI but still vote for PTI because i think they can perform opposition role very well.

But according to the character assassination attempt by PTI activists, Qadri is a foreign agent!

When character assassination failed to fail Qadri... now this foreign agent is acceptable to selfish hypocrites.

Truth is without Qadri Illuminati Khan is zero actually, there is very little political support for PTI.

PML-N has covered lot of ground and the winner will be who earn Qadri support.

No dear - PAT don't have huge following. Majority even don't know what PAT is. I am not optimistic about win of PTI but still vote for PTI because i think they can perform opposition role very well.

Which opposition Mr.?

They are all one and one in all!

487238_591069060907105_301434788_n.jpg

People should not criticize TUQ, but instead ask him to join Pti. TUQ comes was the student of Gilani who had 10 million mureeds, who are loyal. TUQ will bring votes from the rural areas of Pakistan, which Pti lacks. For example no one is likely to beat SMQ in Multan because he has his own murreed who are loyal to him and his family, the same can be emphasized by TUQ. He will not support Sharif, because they are corrupt and he dissed them silly the other day by saying Shahbaz is mental.

& with crunt form , they cant even become, a concrete opposition!:lol::no::wave:

Last edited by a moderator:

Whatever - If there is election than PTI is better alternate for me as compare to PPP or PML-XYZ and i don't trust Canadivi. So you are wasting time.

Whatever - If there is election than PTI is better alternate for me as compare to PPP or PML-XYZ and i don't trust Canadivi. So you are wasting time.

its your choice, i am not advocating any one for thier political, gains!
but there is no angel in pakistani politics!

Who has, Musharaf, may be Shahbaz Shareef. He takes quickly decisions and always be there.. firmly.... But unfortunately He is not the party leader...

I'd agree with you on Musharraf but Shahbaz Shareef has still a long a way to go to be called as a leader. He's a good administrator who is running 15 ministries at one time but he's way better than Nawaz and should be made leader of the party... Ahsan Iqbal or Khwaja Saad Rafiq is better than them two brothers, they should be given a chance to lead PML (N).

I'd agree with you on Musharraf but Shahbaz Shareef has still a long a way to go to be called as a leader. He's a good administrator who is running 15 ministries at one time but he's way better than Nawaz and should be made leader of the party... Ahsan Iqbal or Khwaja Saad Rafiq is better than them two brothers, they should be given a chance to lead PML (N).

I don't see any difference between Musharaf and Shahbaz Shareef... Infact SS, did something better with less power while comparing to Musharaf, who always left some holes for bigger crisis.

@AstanoshKhan and @Fracker :

Musharraf was a traitor. His policies are still continuing to haunt Pakistan. Furthermore, he made PML-Q, which is filled with corrupts and opportunists. Just see them sitting with who ever comes in power. They are MQM of Punjab.

The thing about PML-N is Nawaz Sharrif. He shouldn't be there. Shahbaz Sharif is a very very good administrator. Having him as a party leader along with other leaders to the top such as Khawaja Saad Rafique, Ahsan Iqbal, Khawaja Asif, Ishaq Dar, Marvi Memon, and Ayaz Amir would be great.
Imran Khan should suggest this format if he wants alliance.

Back
Top Bottom