What's new

PTI boycotts US in plane incident spat.

freedom of speech only for their govt authorities , for rest S#ut the Fcuk Off ..

And what happened to the freedom of speech and the so called champions of the free world. What a farce.
Where is your so celebrated freedom of expression here?
Pretty weak, guys. The U.S. cares less about what this guy says and more about what he does. No freedom-of-speech issue here.

freedom of speech only for their govt authorities , for rest S#ut the Fcuk Off ..
I don't think even you believe these words you spout. You're envious and frustrated by your own weakness to take a stand at home in Pakistan on such things.

Just now was chatting with Areesh on this blasphemy laws...his statement...owr land our rules.So, on one hand muslims can fcuk whoever the hell they want in their land , but they have problems with U.S actions which are taken to protect their soil.Somebody smells a hypocrite because i do.

Pretty weak, guys. The U.S. cares less about what this guy says and more about what he does. No freedom-of-speech issue here.

I don't think even you believe these words you spout. You're envious and frustrated by your own weakness to take a stand at home in Pakistan on such things.

hahah well I am so thankful that we don't have this kind freedom of speech like you have in USA ....

"Unless the US authorities tender an official apology to Shaikh Rasheed Ahmed (an independent member of the national Assembly elected with PTI support), no PTI parliamentarian will visit the United States", Dr Sheerin Mazari, the central secretary of information for Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf told reporters on Tuesday.

Does it matter to the US if no Pak parliamentarian ever visits US ?

What? Cant even use US airspace if you are against US foreign policy?

This must stop. US and the west is no one to decide who does what and who says what.
We absolutely can decide who traverses our country. Watch us.

Does it matter to the US if no Pak parliamentarian ever visits US ?

Yes. soon it will matter to Pakistan which US ambassador and which American citizen enter and go from Pakistan. You cannot imagine, that for Americans coming to Pakistan is like taking daily breaths of your own self.

So it will matter in the long scheme of things.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom