What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

I do think that within the Islamabad sit in, there might be 100k people. Going out myself, and getting into contact with some people I know from different parts of the country, itna banda ho jaye ga.

AJK and GB is coming, South KPK is in a different convoy and yet to reach, Jhelum, Gujrat, and Lahore also yet to come. Sargodha as well.

Those people I know within Isb and their friends, alot of people are waiting for IK to come and then they will go.

Went to the markaz again, and the guy says whole market is waiting for IK to come then they will close shops and go.

Let's see.
South KP will join on hakla. That would be significant reinforcement as ali amin gandapur will be leading tribal youth.

Here's another glimpse of some more people waiting to join IK, very near to islamabad.

Well they should walk and get hold of parliment and do a public coup

This will force an army response and then anything can happen

Trying all this might be but I can't help but think a nation is taking shape in this burning furnace. Nations are made in adversity.

fetchimage.jpg

yeah but apart from islamabad there should be a dharna in lahore for the people of punjab who can easily reach lahore but not islamabad........if you can shut down lahore too along with islamabad ..this govt is gone!
Actually lahore is more important then islamabad

My gut feeling..it will fizzle out..
No response from punjab

This proves rana shahb saying that burger waley bhag jain gey

It will be miatake to boyoctt elections /any elections

Poor response from even KP..seems people can vote come to jalsas but noone can spare weeks/days they have to earn a living and that is understandable

Don't worry my friend, the Pukhtoons are coming, just like how we won freedom for Azad Kashmir, this time we will snatch freedom for the whole country.

Back
Top Bottom