What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

To be fair, it's PTI who set precedent with brutal crackdown on TLP.
What PMLN is doing now, is nothing compared to that.

Incumbent Govt is only applying lessons learned from that plan (i-e: an advanced form of that plan).

Many feared then that this tyranny would be used as benchmark to suppress popular protests. Orya Maqbool Jan (who is now pro-PTI) also said something similar at that time.

& in future, xyz Govts will use more force to suppress voices of political dissents. :(

The TLP protest had different objectives, and their mode of achieving them was different as well.

Are you trolling? You do realize that India is surrounded by sea on three sides? India has the vast salt flats of Kuttch. India is 4th highest salt exporter in the world.
The salt imported from Pakistan is done in rock salt form which is processed and packaged to be exported. It is up to you to figure out why Pakistan exports raw material(rocks of salt) rather than final product.

New Delhi: Hundreds of Pakistanis and Indians engaged in a debate on the "Pakistani Crushed Rock Salt" following a post shared on a Facebook group regarding the product, Samaa TV reported. On Saturday, Suraj Jain from Jalandhar shared photos of the product on the India Pakistan Heritage Club group's Facebook page with the caption: "Dear Pakistani friends. Hum aapka NAMAK khate hai (we eat your salt)!!!!" The statement was met with warmth by Pakistani page members who shared the socio-cultural context with their Indian counterparts.

https://www.freepressjournal.in/amp/viral/do-we-eat-pakistani-namak-some-are-outraged-2

Aur baatein check karo is bharti posru ki. Pakistan ka pani band kar ke wheat export ke don banay pirte he, gashti ma ke bachay.

Tank u! Come again!

Went out to the markaz of my sector.

The karyana store guy, fruit vendor, and the bakery store owner all three were upbeat and going to the march. One said keh poora markaz ja raha hai, and another said that even though they have blocked off the routes from his city, his whole village is still going to come by fajr.

He was at me like tum nay bhi ana hai, na aye to main ayenda saman nhn doon ga :P

I have mapped the known roadblocks in Islamabad - These are subject to change and are only based on the information I have been provided:

View attachment 847377

Interactive map link below:

Doing the good work.

Savage...

Khan: "woh jo
🤡
Bilawal nikla huwa tha kanpain taang rahe hein wala trip laykar islamabad"
"dekha na okara may kia huwa inke saath woh jo nikli hoi the Star Attraction Maryam"
:lol:
:lol::lol:

Bahawalpur

that shaitan/ibleees masquerading as a maulana has gone to perform umra!

that's what worries me that a haram existence like that is in Haram Sharif.

Those aunties need to calm down and get back in the car before they fall.

Bahawalpur

Love my city!

Back
Top Bottom