What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

My gut feeling..it will fizzle out..
No response from punjab

This proves rana shahb saying that burger waley bhag jain gey

He will not come back in this system. He will come back in a new system where there will be no Patwarism and Jiyalaism

Patwari media cell Bongis
It will be miatake to boyoctt elections /any elections

Poor response from even KP..seems people can vote come to jalsas but noone can spare weeks/days they have to earn a living and that is understandable

My gut feeling..it will fizzle out..
No response from punjab

This proves rana shahb saying that burger waley bhag jain gey
your guts need phakki
download (44).jpg

I wish i am proven wrong
I simply look at numbers

Few thousands cant do anything
Hell few millions cant acheive it either
It has to be such massive amount that the police will have to simply lay down their weapons..this wont happeb unless 60-80% population comes out

Islamabad rawalpindi adults from 18-60 is 10 lac? You cant even get 100,000 people out

I wish i am proven wrong
I simply look at numbers

Few thousands cant do anything
Hell few millions cant acheive it either
It has to be such massive amount that the police will have to simply lay down their weapons..this wont happeb unless 60-80% population comes out

Islamabad rawalpindi adults from 18-60 is 10 lac? You cant even get 100,000 people out
let imran reach islamabad first people are hiding

Poor response from even KP..seems people can vote come to jalsas but noone can spare weeks/days they have to earn a living and that is understandable

Yeh nhn hai qaum nikalnay wali.

It didn't come out in yesteryears when there were much more serious grievances and zulm, to ab kia nikalna.

It's not in our blood to stand up for our rights and be counted.

Those who support N have no right at all to complain about the state of this country. In ko qubool hai agr koi police wala in kay ghar ghus jaye aur maray. In ko qubool hai agr koi banda in ki zameen par qabza kar lay. In ko qubool hai agr koi banda theke kay paisay kha jaye. Inhain qubool hai agr koi ghareeb banday ko hospital say nikal day. In ko sab qubool hai.

These people expect the people who created and benefitted from this system for the past 30 years and brought us to this stage to get us out of it. N league and PPP crying about the economy is a joke with this nation. Tariq Khan said the right thing, those who support this system are either personally linked to it, or benefit from it, no other logical reason.

Few 100s from here and there wont change the situation

It was a gamble it didnt work out as no response from islamabad rawalpindi or punjab

There should be talk of compromise now
Yeah on geo tv its 100s only try twitter see yourself. They can't block roads forever. People are waiting even sheikh rasheed is also waiting

Yeh nhn hai qaum nikalnay wali.

It didn't come out in yesteryears when there were much more serious grievances and zulm, to ab kia nikalna.

It's not in our blood to stand up for our rights and be counted.

Those who support N have no right at all to complain about the state of this country. In ko qubool hai agr koi police wala in kay ghar ghus jaye aur maray. In ko qubool hai agr koi banda in ki zameen par qabza kar lay. In ko qubool hai agr koi banda theke kay paisay kha jaye. Inhain qubool hai agr koi ghareeb banday ko hospital say nikal day. In ko sab qubool hai.

These people expect the people who created and benefitted from this system for the past 30 years and brought us to this stage to get us out of it. N league and PPP crying about the economy is a joke with this nation. Tariq Khan said the right thing, those who support this system are either personally linked to it, or benefit from it, no other logical reason.
Yes he said everyone is either compromised or bought already

Yeah on geo tv its 100s only try twitter see yourself.
Ok i will say its 10,000
Still not enough
There are 25,000 police and 30k rangers

The protestors will hve to out number them 1:20

Pechlah 4 saal 2-3 niki niki long marchyaan koi 50 julsyaan aur koi anay waah dharnay ye Pappu Samrat Zardari Bhutto, Convicted criminal on Bail Maryam Certified chorni aur Low quality diesel karchukay hain kise nay nahi roka na he awam ko pata hey kay ye aye b thay lol kyonkay unke na koi ahmyat the na loog atay thay 😆

Rana Sanaullah Sahab says that

• Balochistan is unaware of the situation in Islamabad and so would not participate in the march.
  • Except for a few incidents in Karachi, Sindh is likewise quiet.
  • The primary issue stems from KPK, where roughly 3000-4000 individuals are en route to Islamabad under the command of 2-3 MNAs, generating chaos along the road.

I am wondering why block TV channels, disperse people with tear gas, arrest so many MNA's from PTI and raid the houses of PTI MNA's harassing their women and children. Are they afraid of just 3000-4000 people

He must be laughing himself while giving this statement. Rana Sahab if 3000 people are making to pee in your pants then imagine if 2 million people gathers in Islamabad?

Few 100s from here and there wont change the situation

It was a gamble it didnt work out as no response from islamabad rawalpindi or punjab

There should be talk of compromise now

Dont get too excited it's calm before the storm, don't worry about the people's numbers, they will reach there in massive numbers.

No compromise with traitors

Back
Top Bottom