What's new

PTI Accepts Saad Rafique's Challenge, Practical Written Response by PTI.

u

you fly noora shyt?
sorry whole pakistani nation is against you, you got to get your pice of shyt in london mansions?
Typical abusing PTI fanboy, I am proud that we voted for Pmln, we have a long struggle for democracy in country, you are only burger and urban upper middle and some upper class burgers who are in absolute minority , Imran khan lost from Lahore, in bye elections he lost from Mianwali and Peshawar as well . Hum ne badla hai Punjab hum badlain gae Pakistan. u keep busy in jalsas.

Typical abusing PTI fanboy, I am proud that we voted for Pmln, we have a long struggle for democracy in country, you are only burger and urban upper middle and some upper class burgers who are in absolute minority , Imran khan lost from Lahore, in bye elections he lost from Mianwali and Peshawar as well . Hum ne badla hai Punjab hum badlain gae Pakistan. u keep busy in jalsas.
when the **** did that happen???

he is a lone warrior .. he is very anti PTI and we suspect him of being pro MQM ... bro u r a family limited party and slaves of sharif family .. how is it a democtratic party??? u are illigitimate child of establishment and even in ur present day party u r slave of a family .. nothng democratic about ur party

lastly pathans will be happy that u called them burgers bacha .. they want me to give u a msg .. ayoo na kabhie kushboo laga k

when the **** did that happen???

he is a lone warrior .. he is very anti PTI and we suspect him of being pro MQM ... bro u r a family limited party and slaves of sharif family .. how is it a democtratic party??? u are illigitimate child of establishment and even in ur present day party u r slave of a family .. nothng democratic about ur party

lastly pathans will be happy that u called them burgers bacha .. they want me to give u a msg .. ayoo na kabhie kushboo laga k
We are a family limited party ? Father of Mr Nawaz Sharif was not a politician, so it is the first generation self made and struggled to gain this position, while your vice Chairman ShahMehmood Qureshi is family limited politician as his father was governor Punjab during Zia ul Haq marshal law and his uncles were also politicians.( for slave certificate i never had any favour or anything from Pmln as i am a well off salaried person (na main ne nali pakki krwani hai or anything). It is a biggest joke who is telling pmln an establishment party ? i am getting cramps in my stomach by laughing , Establishment is put on trial rostrum these days by Pmln for which your Imran khan and Sheikh Rasheed have different opinions. For pathans not to worry because in every elections they reject the previous party as they rejected MMA in 2008 and ANP in 2013 , so in 2018 PTI will be rejected and only burgers will be left so chillax.

We are a family limited party ? Father of Mr Nawaz Sharif was not a politician, so it is the first generation self made and struggled to gain this position, while your vice Chairman ShahMehmood Qureshi is family limited politician as his father was governor Punjab during Zia ul Haq marshal law and his uncles were also politicians.( for slave certificate i never had any favour or anything from Pmln as i am a well off salaried person (na main ne nali pakki krwani hai or anything). It is a biggest joke who is telling pmln an establishment party ? i am getting cramps in my stomach by laughing , Establishment is put on trial rostrum these days by Pmln for which your Imran khan and Sheikh Rasheed have different opinions. For pathans not to worry because in every elections they reject the previous party as they rejected MMA in 2008 and ANP in 2013 , so in 2018 PTI will be rejected and only burgers will be left so chillax.

We know for sure that people mentioned below belong to nawaz faimly and contested in previous elections:
Nawaz shareif
Shebaz shareif
Hamza shehbaz shareif
Cpt Mohammad safdar
Maryam
Haji Tahir Ali (Cpt Safdar Brother)
Bilal Yaseen (Nephew of Kalsoom Nawaz who is Wife of Nawaz Sharif)
Mohsin Latif (Nephew of Kalsoom Nawaz who is Wife of Nawaz Sharif)
Ishaq Dar (father in Law of Nawaz Sharif's Daughter)
Umar Sohail Zia (Son of Ex-MNA Sohail Zia Butt, Close Relative of Nawaz Sharif)
Sohail Zia Butt (Cousin in Law of Nawaz Sharif)
Owais Zia Butt (Brother of Sohail Zia Butt, Ex-MPA)
Abid Sher Ali (Son of Kalsoom Nawaz's Sister)
Ch. Sher Ali (Husband of Kalsoom Nawaz's Sister)
Salman Shahbaz (Son of Shahbaz Sharif, Nephew of Nawaz Sharif)

in what capacity salam shabiz is chairing meetings and going on forign trips .. will nawa shabiz.. let anyone else be PM or CM .. offcourse we are not counting hamza and mariyam

We know for sure that people mentioned below belong to nawaz faimly and contested in previous elections:
Nawaz shareif
Shebaz shareif
Hamza shehbaz shareif
Cpt Mohammad safdar
Maryam
Haji Tahir Ali (Cpt Safdar Brother)
Bilal Yaseen (Nephew of Kalsoom Nawaz who is Wife of Nawaz Sharif)
Mohsin Latif (Nephew of Kalsoom Nawaz who is Wife of Nawaz Sharif)
Ishaq Dar (father in Law of Nawaz Sharif's Daughter)
Umar Sohail Zia (Son of Ex-MNA Sohail Zia Butt, Close Relative of Nawaz Sharif)
Sohail Zia Butt (Cousin in Law of Nawaz Sharif)
Owais Zia Butt (Brother of Sohail Zia Butt, Ex-MPA)
Abid Sher Ali (Son of Kalsoom Nawaz's Sister)
Ch. Sher Ali (Husband of Kalsoom Nawaz's Sister)
Salman Shahbaz (Son of Shahbaz Sharif, Nephew of Nawaz Sharif)

in what capacity salam shabiz is chairing meetings and going on forign trips .. will nawa shabiz.. let anyone else be PM or CM .. offcourse we are not counting hamza and mariyam
Family politics is wrong lets get away with it ask Shah mehmood qureshi to resign and quit from politics , your new allies Ch shujat and pervaiz illahi are also relatives lets ask them to resign and their father was also a politician . i am with you these are dirty politicians . i support you .

hi, noora boy?
PMLn has done struggle for damocrazy? wow what joke of century?
ohh you must have forgoten , that nawaz himself is & was a product of establishment ?
funny thing is , im not belong to PTI, but yes i do support thier protest?

Back
Top Bottom