What's new

PTA Orders to ban all voice and sms packages.

Huda

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan Telecom Authority has order and issued a letter to all Telecom companies of Pakistan i.e Zong, Warid, Moblink Jazz, Ufone, Telenor to stop all kind of SMS and Call packages (which are known as 1 hour voice packages). Such packages are the cause of unmoral acts in society and we support such type of government actions.

sms-packages-ended.jpg

So PTA has started hiring mullas as executives??

PTA supposed to check illegal/Criminal use of these services/ breach of law and rules NOT Moral Policing

Had hi ho gayi hai in do maheenon main.

Aik to 100 rupay kay card main 75 rupay bhartay hain, and now no SMS packages? You have got to be friggin' kidding me.

Now no sms,no calls we'll use missed calll option :D

Dawn has reliably learnt that the Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) has directed all telecom operators to discontinue all kinds of voice and SMS bundle packages, including daily, weekly, fortnightly and monthly packages by the 2nd of September and submit a comprehensive compliance report in this regard.

This ultimatum appears in the form of a letter, signed by Muhammad Talib Dogar, the Director General (Services) PTA, and refers to an earlier directive which classified these bundle packages as “contrary to moral values of society”, recommending that their use be discontinued.

The letter’s content and authenticity, a copy of which has been sent to the regulatory heads of all telecom operators, has been confirmed by Mobilink’s Director Communications, Omar Manzoor. “We are reviewing the notice and will respond within the stipulated timeline,” he said.

It is pertinent to mention here that there has been an ongoing debate in Parliament on this issue for some time now. However, this decision is likely to create ripples across the sector and provide further strain to an industry already overburdened with heavy taxation.

Mobile internet packages are likely to remain unaffected.

http://dawn.com/news/1039197/pta-directs-telcos-to-stop-voice-sms-bundles

PTA=Pointless Telecoms Auth. Why not just ban all telcoms so Pakistan can be pure again?

While entire world is striving towards availability of fast, effective and affordable communication. Our pathetic leadership is dying to push us back to previous century. Someone should tell them that night clubs, vulgar ads on all TV channels and rip off of our cultural and religious values in electronic media are also violations of our Moral Values. First Pay some attention there damned.

While entire world is striving towards availability of fast, effective and affordable communication. Our pathetic leadership is dying to push us back to previous century. Someone should tell them that night clubs, vulgar ads on all TV channels and rip off of our cultural and religious values in electronic media are also violations of our Moral Values. First Pay some attention there damned.

Underground parties on farm houses in Islamabad,,, Alcohol easily available in Islamabad, Girls moving here and there wearing "immoral" tight jeans and sleeveless shirts in Islamabad.Ganjay ko nazar ata hai to sirf SMS packages :D

I love this.... I think just this move of his will **** him big time...... then I wake up, and find that our awwam has the memory of a goat...... they will forget it tomorrow....... :D

Underground parties on farm houses in Islamabad,,, Alcohol easily available in Islamabad, Girls moving here and there wearing "immoral" tight jeans and sleeveless shirts in Islamabad.Ganjay ko nazar ata hai to sirf SMS packages :D

can somebody tell me what has morality got to do with phone bundles.. this is as absurd as islamic lice in beards of FSA guys. :lol:

Pakistan Telecom Authority has order and issued a letter to all Telecom companies of Pakistan i.e Zong, Warid, Moblink Jazz, Ufone, Telenor to stop all kind of SMS and Call packages (which are known as 1 hour voice packages). Such packages are the cause of unmoral acts in society and we support such type of government actions.

sms-packages-ended.jpg

This would be great ............

Those elite class kids can enjoy without SMS packages but those people who don't want to spoil their kids they must thank to ganja ..............

Woh sirf jealous hai maybe usko koi SMS nhi krta hoga :lol:

ganjon ke kamron se to sex kerne ke cheezen nikalti hain, mujre karaye jaate hen raiwind me

aur pakistan ke yahi behuda log pruify ker rahe hn?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom