What's new

PS3 or XBOX 360?HELP!

Nothing can beat PC Gaming so if you can afford it then buy a Core i7 rig with powerful GPU Nvidia or ATI (More bang for the money in ATI)..Otherwise buy XBox360..PS3 sucks!I had both of them and i used to play on xbox360 only..PS3 was eating the dust so ended up selling it.

PS3 is PS3.
First you tell us that you wanna play licensed games or not?

well , here in India XBOX 360 is cheaper than PS3 by some 5000 Rupees , and U get 5 highend games free with Xbox 360 while u only get 2 with PS3 , also XboxLive is much better than PLaystation Network

but PS3 is smaller than Xbox 360 , it also plays Blueray movies which XBox cant and the fact that PS3 Move controller is better than Xbox Kinect
Also PS3 games are cheaper than XBox games by some 500-1000 Rupees here in India

lol sir Xbox Games are Cheap then Ps3. XBOX can also Play Pirate Cds as well...

The only reason I bought a PS3 was to play Metal Gear, other than that it just sits there. No console can ever come close to a PC in terms of just the sheer amount of games and variety. Clans only makes sense on a PC where you can interact so easily with other players. I rarely use my consoles and my Alienware can run all games on their max settings so why bother with a console in the first place. And as someone here said, nothing can beat the mouse and keyboard. Try playing a strategy game on a console, a true nightmare.

Kind of off topic...but has anyone heard of the new console that Lenovo is going rumored to release within a couple of years.....and if it's for real?

Maybe some of the Chinese members here would know.....

It depends, if you have no friends who play games, get a PS3.

If you are the local gaming nerd, with a cult status following, get a PS3.

If you enjoy red flashing lights of death, get an XBOX 360.

Hope this helps. Although I'm a hypocrite, I have 2 XBOX 360 Elites as well as a Wii, and Wii U because of good connections ;)

And this ...

41AF17f1XwL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

How does it cost for 1 year Xbox Live service in India?

I'm assuming it's different from the $50/year that it costs here..

How does it cost for 1 year Xbox Live service in India?
I'm assuming it's different from the $50/year that it costs here..

Costs the same.
I don't know if XBOX LIVE is in india/Pakistan at all? But yeah people can set region to as it was in the West and still be on XBOX LIVE.

PS3 easily.

Do you know Sony been making PS3 at a $800m lost in last 5 years?

Because Sony are purposely selling the PS3 cheap then it should be, as each ps3 comes with a blue-ray which is expensive to make, this is so because Sony hope to make its money from selling blue ray movies.

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

How do u do that?

I use the software called PS3 media server. You will need wireless router and PS3 on the same network. Once you run the media server, it will detect the PS3 and from PS3 menu. you can select you pc and play media files of pc from there.

Back
Top Bottom