What's new

PS3 or XBOX 360?HELP!

PSN is free and XBOX 360 is pay to play??

Free? so what we heard about credit cards information hacked was what?

I fairly would pay and the content that Microsoft XBOX LIVE provides is too good PSN would take years to compete with XB LIVE.

Ps3 how i have played both get a full hd led tv get a hdmi cable and get games like kill zone3 and then see the graphics

I am using xbox 360 pro live 250gb console Ntsc. Its great machiene. You can play games as well as play audio cds, and Dvd Movies.

I recently bought PS3 slim 320 GB with move controllers. I am very pleased with it. I can play blu rays on my HDTV via HDMI and also stream media wirelessly from my pc. It is one of the best media centre available at present.

well , here in India XBOX 360 is cheaper than PS3 by some 5000 Rupees , and U get 5 highend games free with Xbox 360 while u only get 2 with PS3 , also XboxLive is much better than PLaystation Network

but PS3 is smaller than Xbox 360 , it also plays Blueray movies which XBox cant and the fact that PS3 Move controller is better than Xbox Kinect
Also PS3 games are cheaper than XBox games by some 500-1000 Rupees here in India

well , here in India XBOX 360 is cheaper than PS3 by some 5000 Rupees , and U get 5 highend games free with Xbox 360 while u only get 2 with PS3 , also XboxLive is much better than PLaystation Network

but PS3 is smaller than Xbox 360 , it also plays Blueray movies which XBox cant and the fact that PS3 Move controller is better than Xbox Kinect
Also PS3 games are cheaper than XBox games by some 500-1000 Rupees here in India

lol ps3 games are more expensive than xbox games and no the difference is not that large

PS3-XBOX both are crap- Like desi said buy a high end PC instead- The liberty you have playing with a mouse is incomparable to any other gaming device-
But if you have to buy one of them- Go for PS3-

Alien-ware laptop or a gaming PC.
But since you asked....

I have both XBOX 360 and PS#.... IMHO PS3 is the better experience overall!

PS3 easily.

Do you know Sony been making PS3 at a $800m lost in last 5 years?

Because Sony are purposely selling the PS3 cheap then it should be, as each ps3 comes with a blue-ray which is expensive to make, this is so because Sony hope to make its money from selling blue ray movies.

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

I recently bought PS3 slim 320 GB with move controllers. I am very pleased with it. I can play blu rays on my HDTV via HDMI and also stream media wirelessly from my pc. It is one of the best media centre available at present.

How do u do that?

lol ps3 games are more expensive than xbox games and no the difference is not that large

Rockstar's L.A Noire cost Rs 2500 for XBox 360 , while it cost Rs 2000 for PS3
i know this becoz i argued with a shopkeeper as to why there was a price difference ,

My brother has an Xbox 360 Arcade console which cost him something like RS 15500 while
compared to that , PS3 cost Rs 19900

Damn! I see all the PC supremacists are here already. :angry:

Anyway, this is how I made my choice. First decide whether you like to play alone or with your mates. If you're the kind of guy that likes to chill out and look at gaming as a social experience, chances are you'll prefer a console over a PC. On the other hand, if you're a performance junkie and all you want to do is "pwn sum n00bz" then you're probably a hardcore gamer and you wouldn't be asking this question in the first place.

As for which console, you'll have to take into consideration these things:

- Subscription fee
- Performance
- Support
- Features
- Games

Being lucky enough to own both the Xbox and the PS3, I can tell you I hardly ever use my PS3. Microsoft simply offers much more in terms of online support. I know you have to pay but for me in Ireland it's 60 euros year which isn't too bad at all. One advantage the PS3 has is the ability to play Blu-rays but plug in an external hard drive into either an Xbox or a PS3 and discs become obsolete. When it comes to games, I know both consoles have their exclusives and frankly, I prefer the Xbox again (since I'm more of a shooter guy). PS3 exclusives tend to cater more o the RPG audience so it's purely down to preference on this front.

PS3 exclusives, Metal Gear Solid, Little Big Planet, Uncharted, Heavy Rain, Motorstorm, Infamous and few more I missed out.

Ps. Heavy Rain is one of the best games I ever played.

Back
Top Bottom