What's new

PS3 or XBOX 360?HELP!

Punjabbi Munda

Reaction score
I am planning to buy either PS3 or XBOX 360(Kinect),but i am confused which one to buy?! Please give me some suggestions!

Online play is better on the 360.

PS3 however allows you to game share. If your friend, relative downloads a full game or a map pack(which he payed for), you can go into his account and download that on too your system for free.. Your friend/relative can also get what you downloaded and add it to his/her system.

Plus on the PS3 you don't have to pay for online.

PS3 bro...no matter what they tell you...
get a good full-hd and a good HDMI cable and get a good title on BR..and you'd know the true meaning of watching movies at home.
I have played on both...the same titles on the PS3 look better...I cant be sure about 'move' vs the microsoft motion sensor.
plus...PSN is free(dont feed your credit card details in though...not right now after what happened)...XBOX live wasnt free some time back...dont know for sure about right now...

I am planning to buy either PS3 or XBOX 360(Kinect),but i am confused which one to buy?! Please give me some suggestions!

If you are planning to use PS3 as a movie device playing blueray movies as well buy PS3 (most can't afford to buy blueray movies too expensive)
Are you aware the recent glitches and troubles PS3 network went through. other cons less titles for PS3 then XBOX 360.

XBOX 360 slim is the way to go preferably 250GB. In terms of XBOX 360 LIVE market, Microsoft Wins. From large market to download trials...
More Game Titles for all out audience. Please don't buy Kinetic there aren't good titles and limited not for serious gamers.

The first game you would want your hands on as a starter are GRAW 2, Rainbow Six Vegas 2, Modern Warfare 2, Ace Combat Six.

If you are planning to use PS3 as a movie device playing blueray movies as well buy PS3 (most can't afford to buy blueray movies too expensive)
Are you aware the recent glitches and troubles PS3 network went through. other cons less titles for PS3 then XBOX 360.

XBOX 360 slim is the way to go preferably 250GB. In terms of XBOX 360 LIVE market, Microsoft Wins. From large market to download trials...
More Game Titles for all out audience. Please don't buy Kinetic there aren't good titles and limited not for serious gamers.

The first game you would want your hands on as a starter are GRAW 2, Rainbow Six Vegas 2, Modern Warfare 2, Ace Combat Six.
PSN is free and XBOX 360 is pay to play??

I got a Wii and PS3, wii for group gaming, ps3 has free online. Xbox has issues, and u pay to play, but have a few exclusives. Throw in the blue ray...PS3 all the way.

why are people so anti-ps3 here?
how many have played the same titles on the two consoles?

What is Playstation network exactly?Ethernet cable connects the ps3 to PSN?? And can games be downloaded to PS3? I really have no knowledge about it:confused:

Back
Top Bottom