What's new

Provided DG ISI with evidences against MQM: Zulfiqar Mirza

Proof??? The Military carried out a bloody operation in Karachi on the basis of fabricated proof, today the whole world knows about Jinnahpur's drama but nobody gets punished. Are you speaking of the same proof?

Blind faith is worse then no faith? Speaking religiously the world's 3-4 Billion population believe in 1 God (Allah) including Muslims/Christians/Jews and other ahl-e-kitaab, you think our blind faith is worse than no faith? I see where you are coming from mate, carry on!

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

Ok my friend but what do you have to say about Zulfiqar Mirza and his support of Liyari Criminals and People's Aman Committee?? What do you suppose Liyari Gang Criminals engage in?
dont be so aggressive ....about bold part i want to make it clear that i gave an example of blind faith in MQM i was not talking religiously.....you should try to understand first then u speak
and about layari gang criminals they should be hanged too they are terrorists like MQM terrorists they are all same...... i am not here in support of any party ......any party who is working against pakistan and involved in criminal activities must be banned
and kindly explain the underline part too

It is not the demand but the way in which the partition was carried out. How can a country, physically divided by hundreds of km's, expected to survive? Above all, did the partition survive the test of time? NO, it did not and Bangladesh broke away, whatever be the reason. Hence it is proved that partition was a big blunder.

As you stated yourself, Quaid had to accede to whatever was being offered, he had to compromise which means the original plans were never realized. This compromise and the final result was a blunder.

And this is the same Altaf Hussain who, in the same speech, also stated that today Pakistan is a reality that nobody can deny. How conveniently that statement is annexed from the blunder part of the speech. And it is true that only the just can comprehend the entirety of an argument after giving both sides a fair chance.

which country ? the British India???? :laugh: so correct your base, the structure itself will correctly be projected...

oh yes, it can survive, this is a man made world... and everything is possible, by your logic, how Indian region became British India, while England was just an island 9000 miles away?

Absolute LIE... Compromise are words not known to Leaders like Jinnah, it was on mutual grounds, that mandate was given to RedCliff, he was the culprit, he sided with Nehru and MountBatten... Jinnah being a man of his words, kept his word...despite we were betrayed...

what Altaf said was the Idea to be blunder, not how it was divided, had it been so, he would have stated clearly that RedCliff Nehru and mountbatten did the greatest blunder of not dividing British India with accordance to the aspirations of the Muslims of Subcontinent... I dont know about you, but this is what it means from the very letter and spirit of his speech.

which country ? the British India???? :laugh: so correct your base, the structure itself will correctly be projected...

Absolute LIE... Compromise are words not known to Leaders like Jinnah, it was on mutual grounds, that mandate was given to RedCliff, he was the culprit, he sided with Nehru and MountBatten... Jinnah being a man of his words, kept his word...despite we were betrayed...

what Altaf said was the Idea to be blunder, not how it was divided, had it been so, he would have stated clearly that RedCliff Nehru and mountbatten did the greatest blunder of not dividing British India with accordance to the aspirations of the Muslims of Subcontinent... I dont know about you, but this is what it means from the very letter and spirit of his speech.

I can produce counter statements and arguments, we will circle around the same decades old debate and waste our time. Let us move on with the notion that in the same speech AH also said that today Pakistan is a reality that nobody can deny.

Proof??? The Military carried out a bloody operation in Karachi on the basis of fabricated proof, today the whole world knows about Jinnahpur's drama but nobody gets punished. Are you speaking of the same proof?

Blind faith is worse then no faith? Speaking religiously the world's 3-4 Billion population believe in 1 God (Allah) including Muslims/Christians/Jews and other ahl-e-kitaab, you think our blind faith is worse than no faith? I see where you are coming from mate, carry on!

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

Ok my friend but what do you have to say about Zulfiqar Mirza and his support of Liyari Criminals and People's Aman Committee?? What do you suppose Liyari Gang Criminals engage in?

If the blind faith necessary for launching operation against MQM, then nothing bad. What you think people of Karachi like MQM? This is called fake faith where your blind faith never realize gathering of thousands of people to listen BS phone speeches by force. People really like fanaticism rather than accept reality after brainwash. Zulfiqar Mirza did a good job and MQM need not to worry because a new party already favoutite of Karachi people which could replace MQM.

Here in PDF there is thread related to report from USDHS about MQM.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...nt-homeland-security-detailed-report-mqm.html
This report indirectly justify that operation which was necessary at that time and time again demands a final operation.

I can produce counter statements and arguments, we will circle around the same decades old debate and waste our time. Let us move on with the notion that in the same speech AH also said that today Pakistan is a reality that nobody can deny.

as for AH, it is like the Irani philosopher (I forgot his name) said "ager koe koshish kare tou Prophethood hasil ker sakta hai, lakin ham isay nahi mantay"

whats the point of living in a house, while shaking its base ?

Yes it is reality but he got over to prove this reality.

Another day another misinformed naive idiot. Here's some free education for you.

First off Jinnahpur was proven false. Even the senior members from the Army came out and said that Jinnahpur was a drama hatched by the government and army to kill innocent Urdu Speakers and MQM workers in Karachi and Hyderabad. All the maps were fake and everything about Jinnahpur was a lie.
Second off yes the partition was basically a blunder. Bash me all you want but lets get one thing straight, around half the Muslims chose to remain and stay back in India. 1971 proved that the 2 nation theory failed. This is what Altaf Hussain meant by calling the partition a blunder. And he's absolutely correct.
Third off why don't the courts or any official take notice of the videos? Its clear the videos are fake and only idiots will believe those videos are real.

idiot BUT NOT a murderer like MQM Altaf & his worshippers...

It was ONLY few بكاؤ like "Br. Imtiaz" who said it was hoax. ALL other army officials who appeared on that issue said it was real.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...-nadeem-dar-exposing-mqms-jinnahpur-plan.html

If Pak was a blunder then leave & go to ur beloved land... get the heck out of here... & u r one of "those" too then & deserve same fate, which is coming ur way... soon... 1971 had nothing to do with 2 nation theory, it was game of same evil u r supporting right now, india & west. If 2 nation theory had failed in 1971 then Bangladesh would have merged in india & not stayed a separate state.

There is no such thing as Jinnahpur, I am an Urdu speaker from Karachi, & I tell you, there is no such thing. I've never even heard of it.

ppl at lower level r NOT involved in such plannings... Like ordinary urdu speaking weren't told that Altaf was planning to kill Imran Farooq...!!!
It's MQM's "special" ppl who plan & then drag band-wagon of sheep behind them based on ethnicity issue...

I am also Urdu Speaking , Then What ?

Exactly,,,

Half of my ancestral-family migrated from india, we don't call ourselves "muhajir" nor do we whine like babies & blame others for our own shortcomings...

Imran Khan's mother side also migrated from india, he doesn't rant "me a muhajir" either...

If the blind faith necessary for launching operation against MQM, then nothing bad. What you think people of Karachi like MQM? This is called fake faith where your blind faith never realize gathering of thousands of people to listen BS phone speeches by force. People really like fanaticism rather than accept reality after brainwash. Zulfiqar Mirza did a good job and MQM need not to worry because a new party already favoutite of Karachi people which could replace MQM.

Here in PDF there is thread related to report from USDHS about MQM.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...nt-homeland-security-detailed-report-mqm.html
This report indirectly justify that operation which was necessary at that time and time again demands a final operation.

Did you bother to read the references? Is any of them in any way linked to actual ground intelligence by the US??? Every bit of information has been provided by the Govt. of Pakistan. What's our source from the 1980's and 1990's? Police.....but has this police ever been free of influence and corruption? Can they be trusted with such reports? Think neutrally.

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

as for AH, it is like the Irani philosopher (I forgot his name) said "ager koe koshish kare tou Prophethood hasil ker sakta hai, lakin ham isay nahi mantay"

whats the point of living in a house, while shaking its base ?

Exactly our point, let us live and serve Pakistan in peace....why shake our roots? especially when it hurts the whole of Pakistan.

Some examples of lies of Brig. BILLA...

One Army officer said about him that he was a "بكاؤ " & was notorious during service for selling himself for anything...
-
-
Dr Qadeer about Brig BILLA - YouTube
-
-
Ghulam Mustafa Khar vs brig: Imtiaz Billa ARY NEWS PAKISTAN.flv - YouTube
-
-
@ 3:45.. Malik Mumtaz
Return of the Jackal - Part Three - YouTube

2 of the senior most players in the drama have confessed that it was all part of a plan to malign MQM, especially in Punjab. What they said 20 years ago was true but today they lie? Just because their current version of words does not suit you?

Heres how its gonna go

IF MQM is found guilty and the leadership is Arrested ppl will say

Justice is Served
Long live the Chief Justice

IF MQM is cleared of all charges following a formal apology to them ppl will say

Justice is Blind
Chief Justice is a sellout

Heres how its gonna go

IF MQM is found guilty and the leadership is Arrested ppl will say

Justice is Served
Long live the Chief Justice

IF MQM is cleared of all charges following a formal apology to them ppl will say

Justice is Blind
Chief Justice is a sellout

the opposite is true for MQM fanboys!!! they hate CJ in everything he ever says and if he clears MQM then they will say long live CJ justice is served!!

IF MQM is found guilty then they will claim he is member of "establishment punjabi,ppp,anp,pml man"!!! and justice is a farce!

As a Pakistani we should think about the welfare of PAkistan ........ we should be enough courageous to admit the bitter realities....from last 63 years these political parties ruined us.......... every party is hungry for power they have no concern with this nation......... when they (MQM, PPP, ANP ) involve is terrorist activities we foolish people come in front in the support of them and again and again we elect them........
After all this blood shed in Karachi some of us still protecting their favt parties ......... shame shame:hitwall:
we should think about the mutual interests of our country....enough is enough......anyone who is anti Pakistan should not allow to live in Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom