What's new

Proud Moment for Pakistan | Vaccine Prepared by Pakistani Dr. Jan Alam

If True make him federal secretary for health. Guy actually have an idea what he's dealing with and how it should be dealt with.
watch Prediction of contagens movie(2011)

this whole corona virus epidemic is shown in that movie.and the cure is same as dr is suggesting. pls watch

this whole corona virus epidemic is shown in that movie.and the cure is same as dr is suggesting. pls watch

Read a thing or two about jis ka Kam us ka saajhay

If the health department was to be run by a health guy, results could have been different from as they are now

Pakistan ka sab sai barraa ... ?
Inaam

What is the cure, please explain it in here, I dont have patience to watch whole movie and I also dont understand that Youtube channel using Urdu

every country is claiming that they have vaccine for corona but all are afraid of it which shows there is no trusted medicine for this disease

Vaccines require massive testing. In case of pandemic like present, minimum of 1 year is required to find a cure.
where did he said its a vaccine??
he says its a cure. which was also claimed by russia.

What is the cure, please explain it in here, I dont have patience to watch whole movie and I also dont understand that Youtube channel using Urdu
in contagen movie they show its vaccine or cure will be nose drops. which will clear ENT from the virus.
and this doctore also claims he uses nose drops for the same kind of action.
i am not saying he is right or wrong. it may be a claim but if he is right it will benefit whole mankind.

Sounds like a treatment (not a vaccine). Its some sort of medicine that you can spray into nose (early in the infection) or inhale with a steam vaporizer once it get in your lungs. Its helps patients recover very quickly according to the doctor.

Back
Top Bottom