What's new

Protests in Pakistan after Ayodhya judgement on babri masjid

Well I feel ashamed to say this but it doesn't seems very related with the secularism of India. It is more related with inter-Islamic sectarian differences between sunnis and shias than Indian secularism.

Hussaini Tigers, Shia youth------ Sunni Waqf Board.

I would prefer same type of statement from a sunni scholar or organization. Thanks.

It has not yet been proved by anyone that whther the disputed structure was built by Babar (Sunni) or by his general Mir Baqi (a Shia).

So Shias have an interest in this case and I appreciate this gesture and it underlines the plurality in India.If only the the other sect has been more sensible like these guys........

It has not yet been proved by anyone that whther the disputed structure was built by Babar (Sunni) or by his general Mir Baqi (a Shia).

So Shias have an interest in this case and I appreciate this gesture and it underlines the plurality in India.If only the the other sect has been more sensible like these guys........

Well who so ever built it. It is sunni waqf board who has filed the case, so legally it is they who have interest in this issue.

As I said doesn't seems very related with Bharati secularism but inter-Islamic differences. By the way I think Babri mosque was under sunni administration.

acha to ab bakwas ho re hai, bhai kuch sharam hi ker lo, secular bharat main hindutwa haq maar rahe hai minority ka??

india is calm:victory::victory:,objective achieved.for rest we are not responsible.

This is because Muslims are scared of getting slaughter by Hindu killer. At least this verdict justify our claim that India is a Hindu fundamentalist state run by Hindu fanatics. Babri Masjid (Masjid-i-Janamsthan) owned by Muslims for centuries yet now it being link to Ram land. You guys might as well find a way to throw out all the Muslims from Hindu land by liking their land to RAM LAND:tdown:

Last edited:
This is because Muslims are scared of getting slaughter by Hindu killer. At least this verdict justify our claim that India is a Hindu fundamentalist state run of by Hindu fanatics. Babri Masjid (Masjid-i-Janamsthan) owned by Muslims for centuries yet now it being link to Ram land. You guys might as well find a way to throw out all the Muslims from Hindu land by liking their land to RAM LAND:tdown:

spoken like a true hater!:smitten:

Well I feel ashamed to say this but it doesn't seems very related with the secularism of India. It is more related with inter-Islamic sectarian differences between sunnis and shias than Indian secularism.

Hussaini Tigers, Shia youth------ Sunni Waqf Board.

I would prefer same type of statement from a sunni scholar or organization. Thanks.
AHA. So now you have no problem in highlighting the sectarian differences between Muslims, but when some people say the same about Kashmir - not that I personally agree to it - then its "Ummah, all Muslims are same".

Sauce, my dear friend, is same for goose and gander.

This is because Muslims are scared of getting slaughter by Hindu killer. At least this verdict justify our claim that India is a Hindu fundamentalist state run by Hindu fanatics. Babri Masjid (Masjid-i-Janamsthan) owned by Muslims for centuries yet now it being link to Ram land. You guys might as well find a way to throw out all the Muslims from Hindu land by liking their land to RAM LAND:tdown:

if u dont know the history,then there is need to teach ur self.dont teach me abt this.just mind ur own matters first.dont behave like a security guard.

Why has the thread gone cold???

Pakistanis forgot their brotherhood for Indian Muslims so soon?
Seems they are the only ones concerned about indian Muslims more than Indian Muslims themselves.
Nobody has protested in India against the verdict, Pakisanis were the only ones getting overboard with the reactions, why so cold now?

Why has the thread gone cold???

Pakistanis forgot their brotherhood for Indian Muslims so soon?
Seems they are the only ones concerned about indian Muslims more than Indian Muslims themselves.
Nobody has protested in India against the verdict, Pakisanis were the only ones getting overboard with the reactions, why so cold now?

What is that kahawat about "Begaani Shaadi"

@ zakir
bhai- babri majhid (Majhid-a-janmsthan) name it self speaks that it had been constructed on janmsthan- birth place.

Well who so ever built it. It is sunni waqf board who has filed the case, so legally it is they who have interest in this issue.

Arey bhai..legally this case took place within India..but arent you taking a interest and dicussing it how Muslims are wronged.(?!?!?!)

So whats the problem if a Muslim sect,that too within India gives its opinions.

Moreover the leader of this Husseini Tigers is an influential member of the All India Muslim Personal Law Board.

So they have a legitimate interest.

As I said doesn't seems very related with Bharati secularism but inter-Islamic differences. By the way I think Babri mosque was under sunni administration.

But arent All Muslims supposed to be the same thru a concept called Ummah that you guys so often peddle in Kashmir.?

Ever wonder why that mosque was called Masjid-i-Janamsthan ?

B'cos - Babar the barbarian and his general demolished a Ram Temple and built a Mosque on top of it.

Ever wonder why that mosque was called Masjid-i-Janamsthan ?

B'cos - Babar the barbarian and his general demolished a Ram Temple and built a Mosque on top of it.

There was no ram mundir and there was no idol there some pujari went in and placed it in night time and in morning he rallied up idiots to riot

Pujaris make tones of cash from the cash that comes in from divotees , so its good business for pujaris and pundits the more centers they open the more $ they make

Its good business nothing more

Back
Top Bottom