What's new

Protests in Pakistan after Ayodhya judgement on babri masjid

an endless rant of bharatis seem to follow here, every muslim in the world has the right to criticize, like the bharatis criticise when pakistan minorities get into some trouble

mahaware baze se acha hai accept u did the wrong thing

ketli he chai ko garam kerte hai u forgot that, bollywood bhi 2 paisa movie banata hai saala

lol..lekin yahan chai toh thandi ho gayi...par khali ketli garam ho raha hai. :lol: ho lo garam...hamara kya..BTW keep enjoying 2 paise ki bolywood movies on pirated CDs;)

an endless rant of bharatis seem to follow here, every muslim in the world has the right to criticize, like the bharatis criticise when pakistan minorities get into some trouble

criticism is alright..but here people in pakisan are protesting and breaking their heads for a matter in India, whereas people in India are sensible enough to be calm.

I think criticism is not stopped by so called bharatis to so called pakis..

But in real, protest were caused by Minister's speech. If I remember correctly this is first time that in my life that whole leaders of India including RSS, VHP, BJP, Congress, RJD, etc. all spoke unitedly and accepted the verdict. Now this is something modern society wants. That is why no stone peters happened unlike Kashmir where it usually happens.

People should know that rather fighting for god, we should fight for poverty and our life.

I think criticism is not stopped by so called bharatis to so called pakis..

But in real, protest were caused by Minister's speech. If I remember correctly this is first time that in my life that whole leaders of India including RSS, VHP, BJP, Congress, RJD, etc. all spoke unitedly and accepted the verdict. Now this is something modern society wants. That is why no stone peters happened unlike Kashmir where it usually happens.

People should know that rather fighting for god, we should fight for poverty and our life.

q na accept kare, 2/3rd land hindus ke naam

q na accept kare, 2/3rd land hindus ke naam

brother agar tume knowledge to batwara 1/2 kiya hein.

Let me explain.

Structure was on 2/3rd of fence land of british. Hindus and muslims both use worship in the dome itself since or atleast before 1855 as recorded.

The left 1/3rd part is outer yard which was always owned by Nirmohi Akhara at least or since Akbar's rule.

The reason partition is done 1/3rd way is that Sunni Waqf board file case that Nirmohi Akhara's Zamin also belongs to them. Now, if sunni waqf board claim whole Ayodhya then surely muslim would not get 1/10000 part.

Yes everyone has the right. But when the Indian muslims who are quite vocal for their rights didn't care about the verdict, why should the Pakistanis care? Aren't they over doing it? It almost feels like they expected something dramatic to happen and when it fizzed out, they are unhappy about the lack of entertainment.

ketli alkele garam ho ke kia kare ge, jab chai he na daale ho??, chai he kehte he ketli ko garam ho le q k mughe pakana hai

Sirf chai dalne or use garam karne se kuch nahi hoga. Jab tak usme mithas (sugar) nahi hogi tab tak koi faida nahi.

ketli alkele garam ho ke kia kare ge, jab chai he na daale ho??, chai he kehte he ketli ko garam ho le q k mughe pakna hai

Lekin yahan toh Pakistan hi akele garam ho raha hai,ketli ki tarah...hote raho garam:D

criticism is alright..but here people in pakisan are protesting and breaking their heads for a matter in India, whereas people in India are sensible enough to be calm.

Because last I checked, India is an overwhelming HINDU majority.

Oh, and believe it or not, India has done the same many, many times.

Back
Top Bottom