What's new

Protests in Pakistan after Ayodhya judgement on babri masjid

Well this was expected. Pakistanis consider themselves the regional thekedars of Muslims. And the statements and protests are a typical case of less worried about themselves but too much in their neighbor's affairs.

Leave it guys...We shown our integrity and maturity..Not even a verbal spat took place before or After the judgement :victory:

Because last I checked, India is an overwhelming HINDU majority.

Oh, and believe it or not, India has done the same many, many times.

India is a hindu majority country, so ?? does that mean you'll protest in Pakistan for whatever is hapening in Hindu majority India ?? lol

keep protesting brother.am just concerned about Indian population which is peaceful.

I think many many times is not a correct word. You can never define many times when you talking about incidents unless you have proof where opposite thing can be prove through stats.

This is India's greatest thing that even Majority people have to wait for 60 years to claim the land.

Moreover, if know Mohm. Hasim the actual witness of all the thing is happy with the decision. He says this is what we wanted also. Probably he was refering to the third dome which was used by Muslism to pray namaz. While center was used by Hindus for pray.

So? What sort of logic is that? Muslims in Pakistan are born-Hindu haters and will take up cudgels against Indian Hindus, whatever might be the issue?

Really? When was the last time there were protests in the streets of India for an issue in Pakistan?

Let them protest, what do we care..India has no obligation to citizens of Pakistan..their protest range from verdicts of US courts to anti facebook rallies ..but has it ever mattered??..they are just burning their own blood for matters that does not concern them.

This is not about Hindu Muslim fight but ideology fight.

To us facebook, youtube, twitter doesn't offend. If you know even here person like jana will post something that is extremely discarding for Hindus. She even don't care about their Hindus before right same. Similar is with youtube and other site. People will write each against whether its Indians or Pakistanis but they will at least surely.

But banning the site make it more ineffective. People should be thought with full knowledge all this site and how much it matters.

Just mind your business guys, let the Hindus and Muslims of India settle it out under Indian constitution.

Indian muslims appreciate your support, but that is the farthest you can you go and they are willing to accept.

Jullus nikaalna is favorite past of pakistan, Babri-judgement is only "bahaana", if not it, they would be protesting facebook, youtube, chechenya, bosnia, somalia etc.

criticism is alright..but here people in pakisan are protesting and breaking their heads for a matter in India, whereas people in India are sensible enough to be calm.

I think most of the Pakistanis get their daily meal by dharna. SO they try to find some excuses here and there for it. If they don't participate they won't earn. Anyway there is no employment opportunity in Pakistan thanks to their politicians and enemity towards India.:flame:

pakistan1-322_d.jpg

pakistan2-322_d.jpg

pakistan3-322_d.jpg

pakistan4-322_d.jpg

And this is my India.

Shia-outfit-asks-AIMPLB-not-to-challenge-Ayodhya-verdict/

Hussaini Tigers, an organisation of Shia youths, on Friday urged the All India Muslim Personal Law Board (AIMPLB) not to approach the Supreme Court against the Allahabad High Court verdict on Ayodhya title suits and instead let the matter end here for good. It also announced a financial aid of Rs
15 lakh for construction of the temple at the site.

Criticising Samajwadi Party president Mulayam Singh Yadav and Shahi Imam of Jama Masjid Syed Ahmed Bukhari for their criticism of the verdict, Shamsi termed them as "most unfortunate."

"Hussaini Tigers and some other organisations of Muslim youths want that the matter should not be allowed to linger for long by appealing against the High Court and we are meeting the members of AIMPLB in this regard", its state unit President Shamil Shamsi said.

"It was being stated by Muslim leaders as well as AIMPLB and the Sunni Central Waqf Board, the main litigant in the case, before the pronouncement of the verdict that everyone would accept it and now there was no point in going back on it", Shamsi said adding the Board should take an initiative to end the dispute for good.

Shamsi said that on the basis of the High Court verdict the Hindus and Muslims should present an example of communal harmony before the world and help each other in getting the mosque and temple constructed.

Announcing a financial aid of Rs. 15 lakhs for temple construction, Shamsi said Hindus should also cooperate for mosque on the one-third piece of land given to the Waqf board.

Noted Shia cleric and member of AIMPLB Kalbe Jawwad is the patron of Hussaini Tigers.

This is not about Hindu Muslim fight but ideology fight.

To us facebook, youtube, twitter doesn't offend. If you know even here person like jana will post something that is extremely discarding for Hindus. She even don't care about their Hindus before right same. Similar is with youtube and other site. People will write each against whether its Indians or Pakistanis but they will at least surely.

But banning the site make it more ineffective. People should be thought with full knowledge all this site and how much it matters.

There is a difference between a legitimate protest or just making plain white noise when you are frustrated.

You protest on something, which is either in your or your govt's control otherwise it is just lot people wasting their time burning their blood along with some govt property..it does not make an once of difference to anyone except the host country.

If you ask me..it just people venting out their frustration on the reasons, the consequences of which will never effect their lives.

And this is my India.

Shia-outfit-asks-AIMPLB-not-to-challenge-Ayodhya-verdict/

Hussaini Tigers, an organisation of Shia youths, on Friday urged the All India Muslim Personal Law Board (AIMPLB) not to approach the Supreme Court against the Allahabad High Court verdict on Ayodhya title suits and instead let the matter end here for good. It also announced a financial aid of Rs
15 lakh for construction of the temple at the site.

Criticising Samajwadi Party president Mulayam Singh Yadav and Shahi Imam of Jama Masjid Syed Ahmed Bukhari for their criticism of the verdict, Shamsi termed them as "most unfortunate."

"Hussaini Tigers and some other organisations of Muslim youths want that the matter should not be allowed to linger for long by appealing against the High Court and we are meeting the members of AIMPLB in this regard", its state unit President Shamil Shamsi said.

"It was being stated by Muslim leaders as well as AIMPLB and the Sunni Central Waqf Board, the main litigant in the case, before the pronouncement of the verdict that everyone would accept it and now there was no point in going back on it", Shamsi said adding the Board should take an initiative to end the dispute for good.

Shamsi said that on the basis of the High Court verdict the Hindus and Muslims should present an example of communal harmony before the world and help each other in getting the mosque and temple constructed.

Announcing a financial aid of Rs. 15 lakhs for temple construction, Shamsi said Hindus should also cooperate for mosque on the one-third piece of land given to the Waqf board.

Noted Shia cleric and member of AIMPLB Kalbe Jawwad is the patron of Hussaini Tigers.

shia ka imam bara hota hai sunni ka masqid hota hai sardar ji shia masjid main namaz nai parta shia hindu saab khush hon ge, k hindu jeet gye

And this is my India.

Well I feel ashamed to say this but it doesn't seems very related with the secularism of India. It is more related with inter-Islamic sectarian differences between sunnis and shias than Indian secularism.

Hussaini Tigers, Shia youth------ Sunni Waqf Board.

I would prefer same type of statement from a sunni scholar or organization. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom