What's new

Protesters demand custody of Qadri’s ‘holy gun’

A revolution is needed to get rid of the religious fanaticism...

Blasphemy case requires a judicial hearing in order to establish whether blasphemy was committed or not.
If Taseer was guilty of Blasphemy then

A) Case had to be registered by the so called great religious leaders (political Mullahs) who are now on streets in support of Qadri. IF the Mullahs were so sure then why not register a case against the governor?

B) Court had to convict Taseer.

C) Court had to hand over the verdict.

In essence, Qadri is an outlaw and needs to be punished for murder.
However, even more pathetic and punishable are those political Mullahs who brainwash the likes of Qadri into murdering someone, but lacked the moral fiber to even register a case against Salman Taseer.

Regarding Blasphemy in Islam, there are limits beyond which state has to take action against someone who is abusive, however establishing the context and awarding (or not awarding) "appropriate" punishment is the business of state and not any individual.

I dont like the news website posting a little child's picture in this news....He wont even know where he is and why people around him are making noise....Too little to understand anything..And yet he has already been demonized.

I think that child is Qadri's son...i may be wrong...

This sh1t is so messed up-

May Allah forgive Qadri's and Taseer's Sins- Ameen-

What are they doing .............. Wake up .Is this what islam is about I dont think so .Please dont take law in to ur own hands.

Mr. Qadri killed a man and he should be punished with death ,unless the wife of Taseer says otherwise.

About that GUN .Destroy that GUN in public and tell these people to shut up .

I am really disappointed in these parties.They seem to me more like blood sucker than being the guide to right path. :tdown:

May Allah save us from these people who are projecting Islam as i dont know what kind of Religion.Ameen

We need a new law regarding incitement to murder, this will shut the takfiri mouths up.

Please substantiate your argument.
you do know who "Qadri" most probably is.

The fact that they are asking for a Holy gun ... reflects on the wrong with these people's thinking.
Just like they turned graves into shrines.... and they are using the same formula again.

A revolution is needed to get rid of the religious fanaticism...

At this moment it would be worthy to study the Saudi model.
without discussing the ways and means,
but as far as the idea of regulating mullah goes, they did a good job.

This is some thing Pakistan will have to look into eventually and most probably adopt as well.
an unregulated religious figure is a bad religious figure.

At this moment it would be worthy to study the Saudi model.
without discussing the ways and means,
but as far as the idea of regulating mullah goes, they did a good job.

This is some thing Pakistan will have to look into eventually and most probably adopt as well.
an unregulated religious figure is a bad religious figure.
Sir they have been able to do this because they apply the law themselves and that gives them moral authority in Pakistan if goverment should have acted on first day when he started talking crap in Public if government would have applied the law and would have punished him this wouldn't have taken place

Sir they have been able to do this because they apply the law themselves and that gives them moral authority in Pakistan if goverment should have acted on first day when he started talking crap in Public if government would have applied the law and would have punished him this wouldn't have taken place

You see, Saudis learned their lessons.
There was a time when in Mecca in the Haram there were 4 prayers from four corners all behind different Imams.
That had to be abolished, and it was rightly done so.

Throughout history religion has been exploited for money and power, and today in Pakistan this is exactly what is being done.

It is therefore most important that the government of Pakistan should regulate religion.
Mosques should be run by states and Ullema should be posted at random to issue lectures on friday prayers.
Religious publications should be regulated and kept in check.

I would like to quote that Pakistani mullah's story @ Saudi ... I think it was Noorani.
He came here, and offered Namaz (Salah) differently and what is more told the other Ulema that they were wrong.
So the Saudia Haia said fine.
Here are the books, and here are the scholars. Either you prove your self wrong or .....
He was thus banned from entering Saudi Arabia again.

Moral of the story, if you let people keep on making their own interpretations knowing that they all do it for power and money
sooner rather than later your house will be a mess of many fires trying to burn each other out.

@ salman108

You do realize that aside from some steps forward , the Saudis' has spend the last thirty years losing ground, right?

Saudi model is not good but Turkish and Malaysian are better, people need to taught that they cannot and should not take law in hand.They can be good and pious Muslims without being violent and to tolerate others opinion this is how this world works their are many religions and they coexist. Those mullahz(Muslim or non Muslim preachers) who induce violence should be busted simple solution.

Zarvan;2462679]Sir for your information Hadees was never used by Arabs leaders to hold on power

The official Saudi religious scholars' fatwa banning mass demonstrations, issued on 6 March, is a lengthy but, for the Muslim reader, a transparent document. It embodies the balancing act that has become necessary for the royal family to maintain its authority.:rofl:

Oh my god.I am speechless.Don't know what to say.I know everyone must be thinking : Pakistanis are retards.I don't know why Pakistanis are so fundamentalist.In fact i call them hypocrites.They enjoy liberal lifestyle or commit sins like robbery, murder, taking bribes etc but they are staunch conservatives when it comes to politics.Pakistan has very few liberals left ( Not talking about fake liberals like PPP members who set their political ideology on the bases of $$ or those who kiss A$$ of US..Real Liberals like Ardeshir Cowasjee).

I Bet Quaid-e-Azam M A Jinnah is asking this question every day ''Oh my God What have i done''

The clock has come a full circle. The son of the defender of killer of blasphemer, got killed for blasphemy.
Salman Taseer's Father name was Dr. MD Taseer and he was Close frnd of pakistan's national poet Allama Iqbal, and the Mother of Salman Taseer was the real sister of poet Mirza Galib... so Mirza Galib was the uncle of Salman Taseer in relation. Father of Salman Taseer himself take part in the janaza of Shaheed Gazi ilim Din (muslims hero, who killed a Hindu man who was engaged in sin like Toheen e Rasalt,for which Salman Taseer's guard killed him.... ) coz he was his close to Gazi ilim din and that time MD taseer himself arrange Gazi ilim din's attorney work... and now his own son killed by his guard involved in Toheen e Rassalt.....

=salman108;2463717]You see, Saudis learned their lessons.

Even the Blind dumb and Retard can see that's a false statement

There was a time when in Mecca in the Haram there were 4 prayers from four corners all behind different Imams.
That had to be abolished, and it was rightly done so.

Fabricated story created to control the masses

Throughout history religion has been exploited for money and power, and today in Pakistan this is exactly what is being done.

I wonder if can sell Holy Gun to saudies for 100million dollars or pounds i dont want rupee as it has no value what do you think.

It is therefore most important that the government of Pakistan should regulate religion.

You mean help you enforce what you call it a religion.

Mosques should be run by states and Ullema should be posted at random to issue lectures on friday prayers.
Religious publications should be regulated and kept in check.
Ullema in Pakistan that's going to be hard to find

I would like to quote that Pakistani mullah's story @ Saudi ... I think it was Noorani.
He came here, and offered Namaz (Salah) differently and what is more told the other Ulema that they were wrong.
So the Saudia Haia said fine.
Here are the books, and here are the scholars. Either you prove your self wrong or .....
He was thus banned from entering Saudi Arabia again.

There is a difference between fiction and reality fiction is considered a Story.

Back
Top Bottom