What's new

Protesters attempt burning copies of Holy Quran on French island

No of course you are right. It becomes a catalyst for further violence, as seen with the attack on the hall. There needs to be soul searching.
the anjum ch. and that abu Hamza types will make lives of ordinary muslims a challenge. I am sure those responsible for attacking the fire services will be safe and sound laughing their heads off

also if you notice those thugs in those baggy clothes with viscous beards and skull caps never get targeted by right wing White people. they do their thing and vanish.and some poor muslim passer-by will bear the brunt

you mean United S....... :azn:
how can EU fight with ahm ahm :rofl:
you are right there too.. but a little bit choosy here. even USA is preparing to host the refugees but the only true pure of pure Muslims of GCC will never ever do that.
they will rather provide weapons to Daesh.

USA, UK and maybe some sleeping partners from Europe in addition to KSA and its lackeys etc. but Syria was mainly a GCC driven project based on Sectarianism. USA and UK were in the back seat.

the anjum ch. and that abu Hamza types will make lives of ordinary muslims a challenge. I am sure those responsible for attacking the fire services will be safe and sound laughing their heads off

also if you notice those thugs in those baggy clothes with viscous beards and skull caps never get targeted by right wing White people. they do their thing and vanish.and some poor muslim passer-by will bear the brunt

you are right there too.. but a little bit choosy here. even USA is preparing to host the refugees but the only true pure of pure Muslims of GCC will never ever do that.
they will rather provide weapons to Daesh.

USA, UK and maybe some sleeping partners from Europe in addition to KSA and its lackeys etc. but Syria was mainly a GCC driven project based on Sectarianism. USA and UK were in the back seat.

janab i agree , but the blood of Syrian and French are in the hands on their govt for the blind support of US and UK , going every GCC country to topple its Govt .. and leaving the mess , creating and Arming Shia's against Sunni and Sunni's against Shia's ...
and KSA and Iran , and their romeo Juliet love will never end ...
but as we think West is trying to clean up the mess, but it was them in the first place to spill it

janab i agree , but the blood of Syrian and French are in the hands on their govt for the blind support of US and UK , going every GCC country to topple its Govt .. and leaving the mess , creating and Arming Shia's against Sunni and Sunni's against Shia's ...
and KSA and Iran , and their romeo Juliet love will never end ...
but as we think West is trying to clean up the mess, but it was them in the first place to spill it
yaar g

how long do we want to hide behind blaming every ill and evil on kafir west? I am sick of this
we as Muslims (as defined by TTP and their Al qaeda allies) lack compassion, remorse, humanity or pity for fellow human beings
I dont even have to go to Arab forums and translate what they have to say. even on this forum their genocidal views and the wahabified Pakistanis and other south asian "muslims" leave nothing for imagination about their views against anyone who is not muslim enough ( read not wahabi) I have read comments of fellow Pakistanis on APS tragedy on social media and it was as painful to read as to see the dead children. these people wahabi people have the hearts and minds of those who swore their lives to fight against Muhammad PBUH and his family.

yaar g

how long do we want to hide behind blaming every ill and evil on kafir west? I am sick of this
we as Muslims (as defined by TTP and their Al qaeda allies) lack compassion, remorse, humanity or pity for fellow human beings
I dont even have to go to Arab forums and translate what they have to say. even on this forum their genocidal views and the wahabified Pakistanis and other south asian "muslims" leave nothing for imagination about their views against anyone who is not muslim enough ( read not wahabi) I have read comments of fellow Pakistanis on APS tragedy on social media and it was as painful to read as to see the dead children. these people wahabi people have the hearts and minds of those who swore their lives to fight against Muhammad PBUH and his family.

Ary mian , i never use the word Kafir here ...
the Policies of US and western govts are rather to be blamed .. i never claim that Americans or Westerners are bad, or all kafir are bad ...
even on my FB i have more Kaffir friends than Muslims ..
no one is blaming them , we have our own share in messing things out in ME and every Muslim majority country ..
and as for that Wahabi mindset , i understand this very well bhai , one of my own childhood friend keep posting Stupid Post , by using the lines of Song created by ISPR on 16th dec for APS kids, " Mujhe Dushman ke Bachon ko parhana hai " now calling Taliban an enemy is a wrong thing for many in this country ...
so i am well aware of this kind of mindset and i fight such people on daily basis ..

but i will not say that Only Muslims are to be blamed , the US policy in Afghanistan , Iraq , Libya , Syria , Pakistan , Egypt ...they are ruling these countries yaar ... our GHQ cant make a major decision without thinking about the consequences from the US .. look what is happening in Syria ? everyone is bombing ISIS , but still they are at large ..
US , France , UK , Russia , Turkey , Assad , Iran playing its proxies , KSA playing its proxies .. does anyone of these countries actually think about Syrian people ? anyone ?
open borders to let refugee's in , but across the ocean the same countries are actually bombing their neighborhood ..
every Dictator US or West remove create havoc in ME ... you are well learned person , tell me things get better in ME or bad after US topple saddam and Gaddafi ?

The Muslim youth in this case were the biggest idiots and savages that deserve the full face of justice under the law. The angry mob in response showed that they are equally stupid and savage.

This proves a few things to me, very phillisophical things. We are all one human race with an abundance of idiots to be found among our types and in all sorts of places. And that we are indeed descended from primates, and missing link between primate and human can be observed in these neanderthal types discussed above.

@Djinn @hamzaad @Icarus folks ive just noticed one thing-- my negative rating has gone--who revoked it?
I took your case to the complaint department, Glad to know that the admin listened. Congrats :cheers:

But isn't this the same thing that has happened here?

Muslims thought that today is as good a day for Jihad ------> plans an ambush against firefighters that were coming to put out a fire in their area ----------> attack and injure those firefighters -----------> Locals get enraged and vandalize an illegal mosque and burn down your precious Koran.

Since Muslims cast first stone in this, you should be OK with burnt Korans by your own logic: "If one community will, then the other will reciprocate."
You are not even making any sense, which also explains why you have been banned. I have already addressed your queries, go through previous posts to enlighten your self and overcome your Islamophobia.

The Muslim youth in this case were the biggest idiots and savages that deserve the full face of justice under the law. The angry mob in response showed that they are equally stupid and savage.

This proves a few things to me, very phillisophical things. We are all one human race with an abundance of idiots to be found among our types and in all sorts of places. And that we are indeed descended from primates, and missing link between primate and human can be observed in these neanderthal types discussed above.
Exactly! People are equally to be blamed-----------Muslim youth & the bigoted hooligans, But according to some Islamophobics here, they want the blame to be entirely pinned upon Muslims, such mentality only adds fuel to the fire and not resolve the issues.

yaar g

The internal enemy is by far the worst.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom