What's new

Protest By Muslims Against Assam Riots Turns Violent in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure of the exact figure or percentage but there is a large Muslim concentration in Hyderabad and it will only take a few sparks to get the flame going there too. I have heard the Muslim community there is well armed in case of riots... Do you know about that?

but u dn't know 1 thing army is having their base over there......so even if they are armed from toe to head they can't use it much....no need to call paramilitary.......when military itself is there.....

What this has to do with the question he posted? IUML is a bigger party than MIM, but media runs behind this Owaisi guy just bcs he is a sensationalist guy. As for Communism in Kerala, FYI Communists & IUML in Kerala is like oil & water. They don't mix.

Thats all hogwash,

From what i know,

Muslims vote for IUML, Christians vote for Congress & Hindus vote for CPM.

what a tragedy.

Then you know nothing about India. Kerala, Tamil Muslims don't even understand Urdu, let alone speak it. Then there are Muslims in Konkan region who speaks Tulu as their first language.

I had a Muslim friend from Andhra, he spoke Telugu and loved curd-rice.

Nope , All Shiya+Sunni First dream about to destroy every single Non-Muslim on earth , After that when they get some time,then they start killing each other so when shiya get destroyed , Remaining muslims start killing each other on race Pathan,arabi,hizara,Mujahir, in such way it goes to Destruction of Human civilization.

Humans Civilization Don't need any asteroid to strike to get destroyed , Islam is Enough.

Cool movie script bro.

It is still Urdu. Hyderabad is considered as a center of Urdu like Lucknow in India.

watch the video first and it is different urdu.

Shows the influence of Telugu and see how they look.

These are real hyderabadi muslims,not just actors.

How you know that.

I had a whole bunch studied in US universities. Those south Indian used to frown at me for not knowing Urdu being a Muslim. They used to speak Telegu/Malaya with other locals but used to speak Urdu among muslims. They told me that they speak Urdu at home but speak state language outside with non Muslims.

So there goes the assumption that Indian Muslims are a peaceful lot out the window, Sorry to say guys but India will end up with the same problems that are presently happening in most European countries and I don't see a good future for India and Indians as the Muslim population in India rises.

Thats all hogwash,

From what i know,

Muslims vote for IUML, Christians vote for Congress & Hindus vote for CPM.

what a tragedy.
Wrong, Hindus vote for Both Congress & Commies ... we believe in sharing Public wealth among all politicians :P

I had a whole bunch studied in US universities. Those south Indian used to frown at me for not knowing Urdu being a Muslim. They used to speak Telegu/Malaya with other locals but used to speak Urdu among muslims. They told me that they speak Urdu at home but speak state language outside with non Muslims.

In South India Urdu is spoken in few pockets only. It seems you met Hyderabadi mostly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom