What's new

Protest By Muslims Against Assam Riots Turns Violent in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of us want peace in our country. And I have seen many Pakistanis here making fun of Hyderabadi Urdu calling is bad Urdu while we Indians consider it as heritage.

Hyderabadis live in thousands here in Karachi. And they are living peacefully here. There is also a Hyderabad colony here in Karachi just because of people who migrated from Hyderabadi.

Hahaha way to go lungiwalas taking over bombay. They shud kick shiv sena out and populate the city like crazy

Hyderabadis live in thousands here in Karachi. And they are living peacefully here. There is also a Hyderabad colony here in Karachi just because of people who migrated from Hyderabadi.

They are living amongst Muslims in Pakistan so they are fine with it, but if you interact with the Muslims in old Hyderabad near Charminar one can feel the hatred they have against India and it's people.

Hahha u talk about gujrat we r the sons of aurangzeb. Saarey bharat ko hila ke rak diya tha. U dont want that again do u hindus?

In our country it is the banned organizations. Or else Baloch are fine with Punjabis. Thousands of them live in Punjab. Not even a single one of them is attacked because of something done by BLA. Same goes for Sindhis and Muhajir. Right now both Sindhi and muhajirs are part of federal and provincial govt.

Anyways you can't always hide behind blame and bash Pakistan drama. You are going to be hated even if you bash Pakistan 24/7. This policy doesn't seem to be working. Come up with something new. :)

I never said i hate pakistan or pakistanis ,.... but my naturally goes out to those who hate India ... its not a policy its natural bro.

sadly when mumbai police will lstart the crackdown on them they will play their minority card and will blame police for discriminating against them on religious grounds

Still, Mumbai police have to be careful not to harass any innocent people. I'm talking about those who have been caught. They are in for some more fun.

I never said i hate pakistan or pakistanis ,.... but my naturally goes out to those who hate India ... its not a policy its natural bro.

Chaangle and vaait lok saglikade aahet. Tyaacha dharmashi kaahi sambandha nahi.

But you don't speak Hyderabadi slang anymore, my Hyderabadi friends always used same slang with parents and among themselves. Has it died in Pakistan because overcraze for Lakhnavi Urdu.

Mumbai: Two people died at Mumbai's Azad Maidan after a protest over the ethnic violence in Assam turned violent. The police had to fire in the air and lathicharge the crowds after a section of them burnt vehicles, including media vans on Saturday evening.

People started coming into Azad Maidan grounds by 12 noon. Within a few hours there were over 5000 people gathered. Sporting black badges, members and activists of several organisations converged and expressed concern over the ethnic violence in Assam.

However after a few peaceful hours, things got out of hand around 3.30pm. Police are still trying to verify what got the crowd agitated and violent and also how the two protestors were killed.

mar
Roads leading to Azad Maidan were blocked by the police that managed to control the mob after 30 minutes.

The State Reserve Police and riot control police were pressed into action to bring the situation under control.

"The Mumbai crime branch will investigate the matter and probe the reasons for the violence. They have already begun their work, " said Prithviraj Chavan, the Chief Minister of Maharashtra.

Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde too condemned the attack and warned warned of strong action against rumour mongers and appealed to the people to maintain peace. Mr Shinde also offered full cooperation to Maharashtra government in dealing with any situation arising out the violence

The protestors had gathered in Azad Maidan to condemn the clashes in Assam over the last month between Bodos and Bengali speaking settlers. Over 70 people have been killed and, nearly four lakh people displaced in the violence.

Two people dead as Assam protests in Mumbai turn violent | NDTV.com

Hunt the mofo's down.

Read about Shivaji. As Joe Sir mentioned.....Agar Britishers nahi aate to hum sab Marathi me baat karte.

Lol aww is that what u bhartis pacify urself with. Stop with the wet dreams before mumbai floods again. Pehle muslims ne band bajayi aur phir britishers ne. Ismey marathi machi khaatey reh gaye.

Bronxbull bhaiyya apko aussies ne sabak nahi sikhaya jo aap wahan abhi tak baite ho. Kaho to main sikha doon.

376220_272555706183222_2059392210_n.jpg

Hahha u talk about gujrat we r the sons of aurangzeb. Saarey bharat ko hila ke rak diya tha. U dont want that again do u hindus?

Lol aww is that what u bhartis pacify urself with. Stop with the wet dreams before mumbai floods again. Pehle muslims ne band bajayi aur phir britishers ne. Ismey marathi machi khaatey reh gaye.

Bronxbull bhaiyya apko aussies ne sabak nahi sikhaya jo aap wahan abhi tak baite ho. Kaho to main sikha doon.

Remember that 1000 years rule thing you read in Pakistan studies? it's actually Sindh Baluchistan KPK that had almost 1000 years of the rule aggregately. your Punjab had about 500 years of Muslim rule aggregately. Hence, there's Pakistan today and Your are a Muslim Today. i.e., Your ancestors were probably the one that got all that beating from Your Afghan and turko-Mangol brethren. you see, Proximity works in mysterious ways. The India came under Muslim Rule for longer time (and nearer to) became Pakistan.

And know Sikhism? why is there a Khalsa in the first place? why do you think there's Punjabi Sikhs fighting Your role model Aurangazeb or other Muslim rulers to the west?Use your brain if it still works?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom