What's new

Protest By Muslims Against Assam Riots Turns Violent in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It is the responsibility of the Congress government to protect the Muslims, and for that matter each and every citizen," said the Maulana, who is also known as Moin Miyan.

"With regards to the massacre in Myanmar, we understand it is an external problem and that certainly should be taken care of, but what is happening in Assam reflects on the state of affairs of the country," he added.

"A large number of Muslims have been rendered homeless and are now living in camps," said Raza Academy chairman Saeed Noorie.

There was an article written in relation to Assam riots recently when someone claimed will turn into a pan-national religious issue. And now this is what seem to be happen.

Look at these organizations - They have uttered not even a word of concern for Bodos. And none about illegal immigrants.

This is dangerous for India as even if some government in future want to address the illegal issue objectively, these organizations will see it through the prism of religion and not let this happen.

Maulana said "It is the responsibility of the Congress government to protect the Muslims, and for that matter each and every citizen,"

please maulana also tell us how save country from you guys . please we are fade up from people like you.

desh ka naas kar ke rakh rakha hai.. I wish gandhi ko pahle mar diya hota ..

Muslims protesters are peaceful and element of violent is nothing compare to protest of fanatic saffron hindus.

hhhhhh.jpg

where these people have freedom to live and act.. well in USA, uk , in west , India , where they are not in good condition well mostly arabs countries ( please leave those country who are oil rich, they don't give a damm to poor countries ) and many muslims countries..
but whom they blame for their bad condition- well they blame to US, India, west countries..

seriously i am fade up to see these as@hole acting like this. don't help much in country growth except in population growth but always busy in such acts.

better to kill all traitors . I said traitors. people who going to reply me hope they know what traitor means .

@fox- please don't tell me how peaceful they are.. I live in my country and i better know most people face and i'm not here to protect any actions like you doing.
Problem is that if i'll tell you the true face how peaceful they are you ll start talking **** and ll make it religious topic.
These people never ever protest for educations, or basic human needs but ll always on 1st line for such cheap stuffs..

I mean peaceful protests

These protestors do all the violence just to gain media attention .. Freaking idiots
Protests during Ramadan month should also have been avoided

There are many ways to protest now like the social networking for the cause

i see your fellow hindu countrymen calling your community- rats- bastards- animals- a$$ holes-
calling out to *quote* kill you bastards unquote**-
as if they had never experienced violent hindu protests in their life- in the past-
behaving like saints aren't they- :eek:
i see this as their opportunity- their time- to truly vent out their hidden- natural- inbreeded- frustrations on you petty lots-

Muslims protesters are peaceful and element of violent is nothing compare to protest of fanatic saffron hindus.

hhhhhh.jpg

Oh yaa , Just replace Hindu with Muslims in pic. Ak47 in one hand and copy of koran in other and all people around are shot dead on road and blood is touching their feet and with sounds of
"Allah ho Akbar"

just we call it Terrorism. :meeting:

today's thing is very peaceful as compare to normal form of Muslims.

i see your fellow hindu countrymen calling your community- rats- bastards- animals- a$$ holes-
as if they had never experienced violent protests in their life- in the past-
i see this as their opportunity- their time- to truly vent out their frustrations on you petty lots-

I don't claim religiously motivated and organised hindus, christians, sikhs etc are peaceful either. They are a mob and mobs are essentially devoid of humanity.

If anything this is a slap to thekedars like you always claiming how indian muslims are powerless etc etc. They are 100% part of this mess called India, but when crossing the line they must be criticized too.

as if they had never experienced violent hindu protests in their life- in the past-
i see this as their opportunity- their time- to truly vent out their hidden- natural- inbreeded- frustrations on you petty lots-

I am not a Hindu .. I am a Muslim
U failed :lol:

Maulana said "It is the responsibility of the Congress government to protect the Muslims, and for that matter each and every citizen,"

That's true but illegal Bangladeshis are not Indian citizens.

Mumbai: Saturday, 5:30 PM - Protest against Assam riots near Mumbai's Azad Maidan turned violent on Saturday as protesters torched many buses with setting other vehicles on fire as well.

Reportedly, several Muslim organisations on Saturday staged a protest at Mumbai's Azad Maidan to condemn the alleged attacks on Muslims in Myanmar and Assam riots.

The protest was led by Raza Academy, an organisation working to promote Islamic culture, and supported by other organisations like Sunni Jamaitul Ulma and Jamate Raza-e-Mustafa.

LIVE: Protest against Assam riots in Mumbai turns violent, vehicles set on fire - daily.bhaskar.com

Mumbai: The protest by several Muslim organisations at Mumbai's Azad Maidan against the recent riots in Assam and alleged attacks on Muslims in Myanmar turned violent on Saturday.

Reports said the protesters set on fire several vehicles, including an OB (Outside Broadcast) van of a Hindi news channel.

Police had to resort to lathi-charge to disperse the violent crowd.

The protests, led by Raza Academy, an organisation working to promote Islamic culture, were supported by other organisations like Sunni Jamaitul Ulma and Jamate Raza-e-Mustafa.

Sporting black badges, hundreds of members and activists of these organisations, converged at the Azad Maidan and expressed concern over the massacre of the Muslim community.

Earlier, Maulana Syed Moinuddin Ashraf, president of Jamia Qadriya Ashrafiya, urged the Central and state governments to intervene.

Mumbai protest against Assam riots turns violent

proxy

"It is the responsibility of the Congress government to protect the Muslims, and for that matter each and every citizen," said the Maulana, who is also known as Moin Miyan.

"With regards to the massacre in Myanmar, we understand it is an external problem and that certainly should be taken care of, but what is happening in Assam reflects on the state of affairs of the country," he added.

"A large number of Muslims have been rendered homeless and are now living in camps," said Raza Academy chairman Saeed Noorie.

Noorie said they have already written to the government of Myanmar, the United Nations, the International Human Rights Organisation, Organisation of Islamic Countries, President Pranab Mukherjee and Prime Minister Manmohan Singh to highlight the massacre of Muslims in Myanmar.

(With IANS inputs)

Mumbai protest against Assam riots turns violent

tweets say that 50k muslim were protesting against myanmaar and assam riots :hitwall:

i think they show their real culture?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom