What's new

Proposed law on new status for Gilgit Baltistan finalised

these are one migrants that should have remained in jati umra amritsar. so I will be xenophobe towards these amritsari dallay and their paltu.

If cursing anyone brought fortune to oneself, they won't pray like they do in all religions.

Pakistan has been lowered to India's level of democracy where a non existent opposition is being blamed for dysfunctional government. All for glorification of one larger than life persona of Modi or Niazi.

How is QuAD working out? Will they offer preferential support for the newly created province?

This is after my insistence that government has no mandate to change the constitution specially when it gets tied with International laws and treaties.

Well this means pakistan establishment is okay with watever Indian Govt did on aug 5th. Wonder why Imran khan is so hellbent on opposing that.
its long pending demand of GB people . you will never see curfew and arrest of GB leaders like fascist modi did . in fact you will see celebrations in GB very soon .

why don't you try negotiating from a position of strength?
we all know by now whom you serve. its not surprising anymore that you are willing to go to any length for the harami tubbar of jati umra.

My position of Strength is Pakistan Zindabad.

Urs is servicing your mian.

Well this means pakistan establishment is okay with watever Indian Govt did on aug 5th. Wonder why Imran khan is so hellbent on opposing that.
Only a person that has not been to gb can say that. They youth of gb is educated and love pakistan in a way you can't imagine.
But on the same hand they feel betrayed that pakistan didn't give them representation in national assembly and Senate. Their cheif minister don't have full rights as others.
So this issue needs to be addressed before that anger turn into something else.
They have a history. That history is not told in pakistani media.
They are forced to be part of jammu and kahsmir by hindu dogra raja and they are the ones that volunteer and fought against the raj and joined pakistan an years later on 1st Nov 1948.
Their are 3 Kings too. Of shigar, chitral and hunza. They all acceded to Pakistan. They are sovereign in itself. They have no connection with jammu and kashmir.
Their main issue is that, why would they suffer for kashmir when they are not kahsmiris and want to join pakistan.
You see no pakistani and go and invest there. As no one can buy land. No factories. No agriculture activities etc. No foreign investment.
You need to give people what they want.

we all know by now whom you serve. its not surprising anymore that you are willing to go to any length for the harami tubbar of jati umra.

My position of Strength is Pakistan Zindabad.

Urs is servicing your mian.

Are you done cheerleading?

Violence preached against village officers and against a migrated minority would be the root cause.

I see no one preaching violence against (or even mentioning) Muhajirs/migrated minority here
Your hatred of Punjab and Punjabis is not going to help you bro
Your comment/jab against Pakistan's largest ethnic group was totally uncalled for

محنت کر، حسد نہ کر

I see no one preaching violence against (or even mentioning) Muhajirs/migrated minority here
Your hatred of Punjab and Punjabis is not going to help you bro
Your comment/jab against Pakistan's largest ethnic group was totally uncalled for

محنت کر، حسد نہ کر

From Butt clan to Amritsari to Patwari to Anti National.

You are less prepared for this than PathFinder.
Your comments/jab against Pakistan's largest ethnic group was totally uncalled for

محنت کر، حسد نہ کر

How? I don't know Norwegians name and he claims to come from Lahore. I think it was diplomatically polite for me to call him from the most famous name outta Lahore?

Unless you believe calling someone Ranjit amounts to an insult. But then why would it be a common name?

From Butt clan to Amritsari to Patwari to Anti National.

You are less prepared for this than PathFinder.

'Patwari' is not an ethnic group... No one mentioned 'Muhajirs'... But you couldn't resist resorting to racial slurs against Punbjabis..

Get a life, mate

'Patwari' is not an ethnic group... No one mentioned 'Muhajirs'... But you couldn't resist resorting to racial slurs against Punbjabis..

Get a life, mate

Muhajir is not an ethnic group either.

Get some references and some comprehension Red Revolutionary.

Muhajir is not an ethnic group either.

Get some references and some comprehension Red Revolutionary.

Of course "Muhajir" is not an ethnic group ... but you still referred to them as "migrated minority" in your comment and brought them (and other ethnic groups whom you hate) into this discussion when no one else did... You are a sick racist ... Again, get a life, mate

Of course "Muhajir" is not an ethnic group ... but you still referred to them as "migrated minority" in your comment and brought them (and other ethnic groups whom you hate) into this discussion when no one else did... You are a sick racist ... Again, get a life, mate

I did in strict comprehension of the thread and constant belittling of the Butt surname or constitutional post of village officer to an ethnic group hailed in metal work.

You need to calm your fatwas down. Try Yoga

You need to calm your fatwas down. Try Yoga
a drunkard telling a sayyad, an actual scholar, an adherent of one of the 2 most original of Islami mazhahib to try yoga the hindu version of namaaz.

lahnat, lahnat, lahnat bar dushman e aql (دشمن عقل) !

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom