What's new

proposal to western governments for an actually useful reponse to Paris attacks

PeaceGen

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
i want the whole world, especially those with influence, to know and consider the following :

-------- forwarded email --------
Subject: Re: my input for a response to the Paris attack - short - please consider at the highest international levels.
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2015 05:42:45 +0100
To: NOS <reacties@nos.nl>, VandaagDeDag <tips@vandaagdedag.nu>, CNN <worldnews@cnn.com>, CNBC <customercare@support.cnbc.com>, CIA <info@cia.gov>, NSA <nsapao@nsa.gov>, info@whitehouse.gov, Mossad <info@gov.il>, info@groenlinks.nl, christenunie@tweedekamer.nl, sgp@tweedekamer.nl, info@vvd.nl, info@pvv.nl, info@50pluspartij.nl, info@sp.nl, info@pvda.nl, d66@tweedekamer.nl, info@pvdd.nl, redactie@3fm.nl

Why do i go this far in the updating / improving / reduction of freedom of speech in NATO?

Well, the anti holocaust denial clause was instituted ultimately not because of Israeli / Jewish desires to do so. It was done because there is significant risk of large scale racial violence if we didn't outlaw denial of the holocaust.
While muslim terror attacks are probably never going to see the scale of violence that the Nazis did in the 2nd world war, it is still A VERY SHITTY WOLRD TO LIVE IN. Pardon my language, I'd like to stay brief given how many opinions you politicians have to read on this subject.

peacefan wrote on 1/8/2015 at 5:37 AM:

And quite frankly, we also have to consider outlawing statements "that cause significant danger of violence", like insults of the Prophet Mohammed have proven to do.

Have the guts to update your core values with the times, people!

Peacefan wrote on 1/8/2015 om 5:34 AM:

The real solution is imo :
- fight the funding of extremist ideology spread through mosques and religious schools, worldwide but especially in the USA, Canada, EU and Australia.
- fight the distribution of extremist ideology online and through media - this means you guys and ladies in government have to seriously consider updating freedom of speech to EXCLUDE all calls for (at least terroristic/political/anti-freespeech) violence. I have called for this years ago, but it's gained significant importance to at least discuss this on a NATO-wide government and societal level now. I'd like this discussion to go public and "be managed" in the direction of outlawing calls for violence, at least in NATO territories. And if you're wise, you use your new cyberforces to attack extremist ideology distribution channels worldwide in a sustained fashion.

Peacefan wrote on 1/8/2015 om 5:30 AM:

Islamophobia is on the rise folks, I have to warn mr Wilders from NL not to engage in instigating more islamophobia or call for the deportation of muslims (which would mean very counterproductive racial profiling for sure), or I will have to denounce mr Wilders mistakes in public..

Wilders : if the extremists succeed in instigating / fostering islamophobia, they gain a lot more recruits / converts for extermist ideology only a little while later, ALL OVER WESTERN EUROPE.

Stand down and stay quiet, mr Wilders. Live and learn to fight another day.

Peacefan wrote on 1/7/2015 at 2:28 PM: At least 10 dead in Paris shooting | Page 7

Muslim extremists, I have to draw the line somewhere, and i'm drawing it here :

you have chosen to attack freedom of satire against Islamic extremism with severe violence in a zone that I really want to keep peaceful. you leave us of NATO no other option than going on the offensive. I suggest a sustained heavy jamming and disruption attack against all islamic extremism ideology distribution channels, especially in the EU and North-America and Australia, not a re-invasion of islamic countries by NATO, which is quite frankly a bit too costly at the moment.

disclaimer : for reasons of effectiveness, i can't always share the details of the nagging i do to my own NATO+Israel+allies political/intel/military/religious camps..

CANT AGREE MORE!!!!

IT is an issue of HUMANISM and PUBLIC SAFETY, which is way way more important than so called FREE SPEECH and Democracy. They are even not relevant in this case. Just make me disgusted to see those western propaganda after this terrible event. It is not respectful to the dead as well. They were made used of.

The only solution is to stop funding terrorism in other countries and stop destablizing and balkanizing other states. All this is happening because of Western greed and imperialism wether people realize it or not. Iraq, Syria, Libya.. none of them would have been in this terrible situation without western aggression and their support for Israel. None.

The only solution is to stop funding terrorism in other countries and stop destablizing and balkanizing other states. All this is happening because of Western greed and imperialism wether people realize it or not. Iraq, Syria, Libya.. none of them would have been in this terrible situation without western aggression and their support for Israel. None.

You're right that western support for Israel is one of the triggers of this entire terror war, but I wouldn't call getting the fuel to supply our supermarkets with goods (let alone enable motorized transport as a whole) at reasonable prices, "greed".

And that "balkenization" you mention, wasn't that "stopping genocide"?..

That support for Israel's right to stay where it is is going to continue though. Muslims are way too eager to use terrorism as a political tool, and if it takes 2-thousand years to prove it to you, so be it.

Last edited by a moderator:
update : we all know by now that my advice here has been ignored. I can tell you that I did post these emails *after* Obama and several other top world leaders (French president among them) had already said "we are not going to restrict freedom of speech at all". I still have hopes these views of mine will get dicussed at the political watercoolers though.

It doesn't happen often at all that I thank extremists.. But I will thank the Paris extremists for showing military restraint during their attack and escape attempt. It keeps the dialogue between extremists and me open, prevents me from advocating too strongly for decisive advances against extremists..

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom