What's new

Prophet Mohammad (Pbuh) movie will be released on August 26th

Serpentine

INT'L MOD
Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
13940513000255_PhotoL.jpg

So, the most expensive and most prestigious movie in whole Muslim world will be launched on August 26th in Iran. I do know that it has an international launch too, but I don't know if it's on the same day as in Iran or not.

Besides Persian, the movie has also 3 other versions in English, Urdu and Arabic for release in other countries.

It's the most ambitious movie ever built in Iran and Muslim countries.

The movie covers the events of Prophet's life from prior to his birth until 12th year of his life.

Majid Majidi, the director, has previously said this will be a trilogy and 2 other sequels will be produced in coming years, covering all years of prophet's life.

The music is composed by Academy-Award winning Indian composer, A.R. Rahman.

Visual effects supervisor is Academy Award winner, Scott Anderson and cinematographics is conducted by Vittorio Storaro.

You can read furthermore here:

Muhammad: The Messenger of God (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And the unofficial trailer, not much is shown in it. But the music is a masterpiece by A.R Rahman.

Last edited:
i am not trolling but i got curious. i did log in to ask this question.

Posters of prophet are prohibited but movies is ok ?

Song at last sounds familiar to some of Rehman's tunes :D

In Shia Islam i think yes.

Hope it doesn't lead to anyother coas and protests , stikes from Mullahs and since Youtube is already banned , I hope Internet doesn't get banned in Pakistan this time :hitwall:

Its not getting a release here.
Muslims in South Asia tend to be more sensitive towards these matters especially related to the Prophet (SAW).
Even Omar series made in Saudi Arabia has not been released here because of the sensitivity involved in graphical depiction of early Islamic personalities.

That's weird question!

Posters of Prophet that show is face are prohibited, same as movies. As you see in the poster, the face of Prophet even as a baby is covered with light and not shown. So he is not going to be shown in the movie.

Last edited:
That's weird question!

Posters are Prophet that show is face are prohibited, same as movies. As you see in the poster, the face of Prophet even as a baby is covered with light and not shown. So he is not going to be shown in the movie.
But if Again IF i get the slightest feeling that this is going to Awkward town. I will hunt down each and every member of the cast. Burn them and shoot them in the head. Mockery will not be acceptable.

But if Again IF i get the slightest feeling that this is going to Awkward town. I will hunt down each and every member of the cast. Burn them and shoot them in the head. Mockery will not be acceptable.

Okay o_O:crazy::cheesy:

Now chill bro.

we and the world dont need movies:angry::angry::angry: to know about Hazrat Muhammad SAW

Then don't watch it. You don't have to post in this thread to let the world know that you don't want to watch a movie, and certainly, no one forces you to watch it.

Any more off topic posts will be deleted.

That's weird question!

Posters are Prophet that show is face are prohibited, same as movies. As you see in the poster, the face of Prophet even as a baby is covered with light and not shown. So he is not going to be shown in the movie.

So every time Prophet is being shown light blocks his face?

His face isn't showed in movie . by the way movie is also prohibited.

So every time Prophet is being shown light blocks his face?
Yes. It's not allowed to portray the face of Prophet in movies.

His face isn't showed in movie . by the way movie is also prohibited.

Only Islamic nutjobs have prohibited this movie, and for good. No one wants them to watch it. There is nothing against any Islamic rule in this movie.

Some people (Islamic so called scholars) need to stop acting like ISIS members.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom