What's new

Propaganda against Altaf Hussain is propaganda against Pakistan: Farooq Sattar

Bhai Zakir

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Propaganda against Altaf Hussain is propaganda against Pakistan: Farooq Sattar

KARACHI: “Any propaganda against [Muttahida Qaumi Movement chief] Altaf Hussain is propaganda against Pakistan,” senior leader of MQM, Farooq Sattar said Sunday, addressing a protest rally in Karachi.

The protest was held to express solidarity with Altaf Hussain after the BBC reported that UK prosecutors asked Pakistan to trace two suspects believed to have been involved in the murder of senior MQM leader Dr Imran Farooq.

“The BBC documentaries are propaganda aimed at Altaf Hussain’s character assassination, and a conspiracy against Pakistan’s survival and stability,” Sattar added.

He reiterated that MQM and Altaf Hussain respect freedom of expression and freedom of press, but reject media trial indicating that the party may use its legal right if need be.

He said that BBC’s biased reporting is influencing the ongoing legal case, adding that the news organisation was trying to be the investigator, the prosecutor and the judiciary.

Propaganda against Altaf Hussain is propaganda against Pakistan: Farooq Sattar – The Express Tribune

unfortunately some pakistanis are lobbying against their own country men in the oversees just because of political differences?

how sad is that

unfortunately some pakistanis are lobbying against their own country men in the oversees just because of political differences?

how sad is that

He is British national - causing troubles in Pakistan while sitting in UK - nobody is conspiring against him, he dug the hole himself as nobody asked him to do money laundering, kill his fallow in London and give open threats to citizens of Pakistan over telephonic sermons.

First of all, If Altaf Hussain is so dying for Pakistan and wants to do politics in Pakistan too, he must abandon his foreign nationality and return to Karachi. He said he left Karachi as his life was in danger. What kind of a leader is he who is afraid of death?

Now that he himself admitted his life is again in danger in UK, his reason to go there is nullified. He does not know I think like all mortals, he is going to die one day. Just like his party has put to death so many in a cause that has given Karachi nothing but chaos and grief.

Honestly, there are heartfelt bud-duyywain for this man. He has wasted so many young lives in Karachi. Ultimately his movement to get rights for middle-class ended up only getting a few seat in the assembly to form coalition govts. with the same people whom he was struggling against! What an irony.

He is British national - causing troubles in Pakistan while sitting in UK - nobody is conspiring against him, he dug the hole himself as nobody asked him to do money laundering, kill his fallow in London and give open threats to citizens of Pakistan over telephonic sermons.

the real money launderer of millions, nawaz shareef has become the PM of Pakistan(which was proved)

has the so called money laundering case been proven? has altaf been declared guilty? has altaf been declared guilty of so called killing his own fellow?

if he isn't declared guilty then my friend somebody is trying to create perception of guiltiness isn't it by active lobbying politically and through important contacts in london?

Hope this Son of pig will die suffring like a PIG!

He pledges no alleigence to Pakistan. He has been used by his masters, now he has run out his worth and the master wants to discard him, thats the nature of being a traitor.

the real money launderer of millions, nawaz shareef has become the PM of Pakistan

has the so called money laundering case been proven? has altaf been declared guilty? has altaf been declared guilty of so called killing his own fellow?

I will not defend NS, but he is Pakistani citizen and enjoy the privileges of being influential like other mofos.

Ok, than AH should go ahead, face the trial and get cleared - British courts are not under influence of anyone from Pakistan - why he is blabbering conspiracy, conspiracy.

Gareebo ka maseeha, bhai altaf hamara. :tup:

Vote, support elect MQM :enjoy:

I will not defend NS, but he is Pakistani citizen and enjoy the privileges of being influential like other mofos.

Ok, than AH should go ahead, face the trial and get cleared - British courts are not under influence of anyone from Pakistan - why he is blabbering conspiracy, conspiracy.

yeah calling someone pakistani vindicates every corruption, money laundering charge is it?

and my friend there is no trial, its only when there is a charge on you, MQM is facing no charge in UK and the investigators have not arrested anyone

yeah calling someone pakistani vindicates every corruption, money laundering charge is it?

and my friend there is no trial, its only when there is a charge on you, MQM is facing no charge in UK and the investigators have not arrested anyone

Perhaps, you haven't understood what i said.

If so, than you can simply sue BBC - what's the need of all this drama.

Perhaps, you haven't understood what i said.

If so, than you can simply sue BBC - what's the need of all this drama.

its not just about BBC but pakistani media and some politicians are also engaged in a propaganda against MQM

BBC has already done the damage dear, no amount of fine will repair that damage is it?

MQM also can't stop every individual doing propaganda against MQM

MQM also sued najam sethi, notice was issued to him, but has he stopped barking lately?

MQM can't stop people like you and others believing in misinformation that there is trial against MQM and MQM has been pressed charges

its not just about BBC but pakistani media and some politicians are also engaged in a propaganda against MQM

BBC has already done the damage dear, no amount of fine will repair that damage is it?

MQM also can't stop every individual doing propaganda against MQM

MQM also sued najam sethi, notice was issued to him, but has he stopped barking lately?

MQM can't stop people like you and others believing in misinformation that there is trial against MQM and MQM has been pressed charges

Man - when same media is thrashing others you post clips here, but whenever it's turn of MQM, all of sudden it become conspiracy.

Man - when same media is thrashing others you post clips here, but whenever it's turn of MQM, all of sudden it become conspiracy.

i just told you that there is a proper money laundering case against nawaz shareef with evidences, but media is silent on that, how many people have heard about that case as compared to money laundering investigation on MQM?

how many corrupt politicians are already present in the parliament, its only MQM which has no corruption charges but its only MQM which has been maligned all over the media regarding its confiscated party funds and calling it money laundering case? linking it to extortion in karachi?

i just told you that there is a proper money laundering case against nawaz shareef with evidences, but media is silent on that, how many people have heard about that case as compared to money laundering investigation on MQM?

how many corrupt politicians are already present in the parliament, its only MQM which has no corruption charges but its only MQM which has been maligned all over the media regarding its confiscated party funds and calling it money laundering case? linking it to extortion in karachi?

What's court ruling on those alleged cases?

LOL on no corruption case on MQM. Babur Ghauri is saint na?

Back
Top Bottom