What's new

proof of NATO, s AID to PTI kpk govt!

you are a complete idiot and you dont even know my point of view even after reading me here for more than a year that I have known you here. dont bother posting i am not going to waste my time on you now and in the future
sorry, but if you think that you are some kind 0f dam EINSTEIN, no you are not?
you are stupid to , understand that innocent pakistanis bieng killed by beyghayrat brigade called TTp is 45,000, which more then those bastareds bieng send to hell by drones?
what the dam of these damocratic, govt have done to stop TTp terrorists till now?
dam talks? giving up SAWAAT ?
then what calling up , army to clean it up?
why these political bastards, cant just call up a big d day to terrorists?
ohh just because, after that they will be, on the target of the terrorists?
hey MR, genious go do whatever you are doing in your dam life but , dont just bring the brain farts of brian less politicians here?

please stop replying ... u r not a mentally stable person ..so i will not argue with u
you are not, educated enough stop dreaming of that khaki uniform of your dad, you cant pass ISSB even , though if tried a million times?
cause they just not, accept donkeys yet?

Soon PTI will found Take up in Its Struggle against American Unwanted Terrorism....

you are not, educated enough stop dreaming of that khaki uniform of your dad, you cant pass ISSB even , though if tried a million times?
as i said .. u need a doctor .,..im not gona reply to ur stupid replies

sorry, but if you think that you are some kind 0f dam EINSTEIN, no you are not?
you are stupid to , understand that innocent pakistanis bieng killed by beyghayrat brigade called TTp is 45,000, which more then those bastareds bieng send to hell by drones?
what the dam of these damocratic, govt have done to stop TTp terrorists till now?
dam talks? giving up SAWAAT ?
then what calling up , army to clean it up?
why these political bastards, cant just call up a big d day to terrorists?
ohh just because, after that they will be, on the target of the terrorists?
hey MR, genious go do whatever you are doing in your dam life but , dont just bring the brain farts of brian less politicians here?

man you are the dumbest person i ever met
you are the kind who will goto a molvi and ask him to read quran after me no matter how little you know about it or goto a poet and ask him to listen to your poetry.
your writing is totally incomprehensible, and your understanding of anything is as much as a tenth grader.

I thought i will never agree with @Jazzbot about anything, but I must agree with what he said about you

This idiot is arguing with someone in his block, dude you seriously need to take care of your ADHD problem

man you are the dumbest person i ever met
you are the kind who will goto a molvi and ask him to read quran after me no matter how little you know about it or goto a poet and ask him to listen to your poetry.
your writing is totally incomprehensible, and your understanding of anything is as much as a tenth grader.

I thought i will never agree with @Jazzbot about anything, but I must agree with what he said about you

This idiot is arguing with someone in his block, dude you seriously need to take care of your ADHD problem
instead going here & there , trying to pose your self as english grammer professor, come to topic?
dont think or pose , that you the one from who, QUEEN of UK, was taking the dam language classes in her perps?
dumber, come to the point if you got, one?
if not just shut, your over educated , but empty brains which, still bieng praying to the crouptest & cowradest of the politicians?

as i said .. u need a doctor .,..im not gona reply to ur stupid replies
im your doctor, come to me!
you hve a grave sickness, thats why you are supporting a foolish, terrorist supporter , wine drinker, unexperinnced politicians like IK, who accepts his party led kpk govt is getting the aid from NATO countries ?

Last edited:
instead going here & there , trying to pose your self as english grammer professor, come to topic?
dont think or pose , that you the one from who, QUEEN of UK, was taking the dam language classes in her perps?
dumber, come to the point if you got, one?
if not just shut, your over educated , but empty brains which, still bieng praying to the crouptest & cowradest of the politicians?

what is the point you dumb *** thats what i have been trying to find out form your last 15 incoherent posts

what is the point you dumb *** thats what i have been trying to find out form your last 15 incoherent posts
ok shit head , try to read the topic, instead getting out of your garbage mind, which cant really understands , whats the topic is about?

^^^
a real case of riding bike without a seat in childhood syndrome
a ready case of getting raw sugar cane in the middle of night, by the toothless mirasi lalla syndrome ?
keep it up, papu?
guss its meant to make you strong?
how ever if your politicians dont hve the guts & heart to fight terrorists, at least dont stop drones , which are at least sending these terrorists to the hell they belong?
also, if you are not able to think or decide , what may it be by getting to locking heads with 40+ NATO countries, who actully are feeding the dam govts in pakistan?
then just stay away, & keep taking care done to, that teeth less mirasi ,s sugarcane london mansions?

Last edited:
Picture Says It All.

1455194_687850504568174_517798812_n.jpg

im your doctor, come to me!
you hve a grave sickness, thats why you are supporting a foolish, terrorist supporter , wine drinker, unexperinnced politicians like IK, who accepts his party led kpk govt is getting the aid from NATO countries ?
IK k baat kahan se ay gayi ..imran khan tumharey zehan pe aur pata nhie kahan kahan sawar ha

Picture Says It All.

1455194_687850504568174_517798812_n.jpg

Here is what picture doesn't say:

Municipal Services Program (MSP)

General Description:-

Low quality service and dilapidated condition of municipal service delivery department & failure of the previous efforts to raise the standards of municipal services has resulted awkward living. Thus, it increases the inconvenience & miseries to the life of common people in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.

Municipal Services Program (MSP) plans to take a systemic approach to municipal services reform. The programme has been designed in the light of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Comprehensive Development Strategy 2010-17 and Millennium Development Goals (MDG) priorities of the Governments of Pakistan and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.

The Five years MSP launched in 2011-12. United States Agency for International Development (USAID) is the major donor with counterpart funding from Government of KP.

Source: Municipal Services Program (MSP)

BUSTED? :rofl:

@hasnain0099 come and join the party brother.. :D

a ready case of getting raw sugar cane in the middle of night, by the toothless mirasi lalla syndrome ?
keep it up, papu?
guss its meant to make you strong?
how ever if your politicians dont hve the guts & heart to fight terrorists, at least dont stop drones , which are at least sending these terrorists to the hell they belong?
also, if you are not able to think or decide , what may it be by getting to locking heads with 40+ NATO countries, who actully are feeding the dam govts in pakistan?
then just stay away, & keep taking care done to, that teeth less mirasi ,s sugarcane london mansions?

luny alert!!

Back
Top Bottom