What's new

proof of NATO, s AID to PTI kpk govt!

was baitullha or hakeem ullha mehsuds were innocent pakistanis, is that what you belive?
& if they were, then those killed by thier innocent terrorists torabora leadership, were criminals?
i mean 45,000 pakistanis, who were butfhered by those, ruthless terrorists?
why, not PMLn & PTI cook up some dam protest against TTP, or stop their supplies?
or even can order PAKARMY to initiate some militry opreation , in those areas where these bastrds are hidding?
instead stopping the most helpfull hand, yes the drones?
anyways, i recpect your oppinions!

so you think if a bank robber is killed in a police muqabla, then police is justified to go around firing their weapon on a purse snatcher. I told you to put the bottle down but you dont listen

instead of stopping terrorist killing drones, by partly blocking NATO supplies!
plz ask foolish playboy khan to stop his loving innocent tribals, innocent pakistanis killed like that?
Is PTI going to lunch , any protest or dharna against the unashamed terrorists of TTp, ask yourself ?
well if u hate terrorist so much ..why dnt u talk abt the terrorist sitting in karachi and killing citizens of ka4rachi every day ...

i knw abt militry more then u ..my dad is a senior militry officer ... i asked u a hypotatical question ..if india start bombing terrorist group fighting jihad against indian forces in kashmir ... which are mostly in punjab ..would u support that as well ... but instead of answering me u starting talking about technology ? that is why i think u r dumb ... e.g if they use TEJAS instead of drones ... would it be a crime for u .. instead of getting my point u start talking illogical stuff ... that is the ewason i think u r dumb .. read my previous post u might get some idea ...

so you think if a bank robber is killed in a police muqabla, then police is justified to go around firing their weapon on a purse snatcher. I told you to put the bottle down but you dont listen
so we, in your case we should go classic? right?
i mean, you should tell it too, nawaz, s saudi masters to tell them to deny thier land as american troops permint colony?
no? why cant they do that?
after all, saudia has 10 times better militry equipments then pakistan?
then why they hve permited US forces thier ?
ohh no you cant think or ask it, to low to know it?
btw, are you the sympathizers of terrrorists called TTp?
who hve killed 45,000 innocent pakistanis ?
hence not a single protest been luanched by , noora league or TtP tehrik?
keep to begging but, whn it comes to paying off, allways tries the stupidest of the noora logic?
im waiting friend , just keep comming back!

Last edited:
well if u hate terrorist so much ..why dnt u talk abt the terrorist sitting in karachi and killing citizens of ka4rachi every day ...

i knw abt militry more then u ..my dad is a senior militry officer ... i asked u a hypotatical question ..if india start bombing terrorist group fighting jihad against indian forces in kashmir ... which are mostly in punjab ..would u support that as well ... but instead of answering me u starting talking about technology ? that is why i think u r dumb ... e.g if they use TEJAS instead of drones ... would it be a crime for u .. instead of getting my point u start talking illogical stuff ... that is the ewason i think u r dumb .. read my previous post u might get some idea ...
ask your dad then what is that machine called predator?
in use of pentagon, & CIA ?
how many countries are using that?
you got your father, as a pakarmy official & you talking to 4rth genration pakarmy retrd officer , who just got his older genrl cousin got shadaat in swaat, by the bayghayrats of the earth called TTp?
i just wish may allha bring same kind of shadaat to me , & your father ?
then let munnawar & imran telling you, that they are not shaheed , insted the killers who killed them are?
lets see, how you ill feel?
telling your widow mother , yes your father was not shaheed & those who killed him are?
what you say?
while stop of bieng over clever , you dont know a about a dam about drones , go learn it?
the type of armed drones use is opreating now , only US has the technical support to do it?
all this fuus about 5, 000 of hakeem or bait ullhas bieng killed by drones is aall traitorship nothing else ?
while taking money for the thier govts is still, shamefull to pti & IK (the american tax payers money eater)
dinner donations?
how many Teejas india is currntly in opreating baby?
a millions?lolzzz
still its foolish thinking of a paranoid, IK supporter tht, hving SU30++ they will be planing a wonder land like teejas?
wake up its sunday?

Last edited:
ask your dad then what is that machine called predator?
in use of pentagon, & CIA ?
how many countries are using that?
you got your father, as a pakarmy official & you talking to 4rth genration pakarmy retrd officer , who just got his older genrl cousin got shadaat in swaat, by the bayghayrats of the earth called TTp?
i just wish may allha bring same kind of shadaat to me , & your father ?
then let munnawar & imran telling you, that they are not shaheed , insteed the killers who killed them are?
what you say?
while stop of bieng over clever , you dont know a about a dam about drones , go learn it?
the type of armed drones use is opreating now , only US has the technical support to do it?
all this fuus about 5, 000 of hakeem or bait ullhas bieng killed by drones is aall traitorship nothing else ?
while taking money for the thier govts is still, shamefull to pti & IK (the american tax payers money eater)
dinner donations?
bhie tu kiun itna time waste karta hoo yaar ajeeb abatain aur bakwas likhnay mei ... i just asked a simple question if indian tejas start bombaarding lahore and other cities on punjab for indian enimies "terrorist" will u support them or not??? if u dnt support them how can u support US?
ajeeb physco hoo ..jawab doh baat ka .. kya ulti seedhi bakwas likhtay rehtay hoo

btw tell me the name of older genral cousin? if its not imaginary ...

bhie tu kiun itna time waste karta hoo yaar ajeeb abatain aur bakwas likhnay mei ... i just asked a simple question if indian tejas start bombaarding lahore and other cities on punjab for indian enimies "terrorist" will u support them or not??? if u dnt support them how can u support US?
ajeeb physco hoo ..jawab doh baat ka .. kya ulti seedhi bakwas likhtay rehtay hoo

btw tell me the name of older genral cousin? if its not imaginary ...
major genrl ! sana ullha khan NIAZI! shb!
keep it up, i m trying to keep my self up!

major genrl ! sana ullha khan NIAZI! shb!
keep it up, i m trying to keep my self up!
where is the reply for " just asked a simple question if indian tejas start bombaarding lahore and other cities on punjab for indian enimies "terrorist" will u support them or not??? if u dnt support them how can u support US?"

btw walay question ka reply kya ha ..main question ka nhie .... thats what i hate abt u ..idar udar k batain kartay rahao gay ..kaam k baat b no jawab

where is the reply for " just asked a simple question if indian tejas start bombaarding lahore and other cities on punjab for indian enimies "terrorist" will u support them or not??? if u dnt support them how can u support US?"

btw walay question ka reply kya ha ..main question ka nhie .... thats what i hate abt u ..idar udar k batain kartay rahao gay ..kaam k baat b no jawab
dont ask stupid questions if you are not wearing the khakis ?

ask your father better, ohh affraid, getting slapped million times?lolzz
tell me not, how many teejas formations active in IAF today?
ohh u cant jst answer that?
foolish questions by a foolish supporter of a foolish playboy ?

Pointless thread. Lots of proof in this thread, better call Chief Justice for suo motu action.
ohh yes, but he is too bzy to ask govt a baktar band for his monte carlo family?
plz do a favour, go tomthe court , if u r man enough, let the trial begains?
btw what about offering offices to terrorists, wasnt that IK?
ohh hell yes he was?
traitors & thier thugs on the net!

so we, in your case we should go classic? right?
i mean, you should tell it too, nawaz, s saudi masters to tell them to deny thier land as american troops permint colony?
no? why cant they do that?
after all, saudia has 10 times better militry equipments then pakistan?
then why they hve permited US forces thier ?
ohh no you cant think or ask it, to low to know it?
btw, are you the sympathizers of terrrorists called TTp?
who hve killed 45,000 innocent pakistanis ?
hence not a single protest been luanched by , noora league or TtP tehrik?
keep to begging but, whn it comes to paying off, allways tries the stupidest of the noora logic?
im waiting friend , just keep comming back!

your answers are always same, always illegible

your answers are always same, always illegible
find a mountain or a big rock, to grow urself up, & get the required music friend ?
even try some empty bottle instead?lolzzz

find a mountain or a big rock, to grow urself up, & get the required music friend ?
even try some empty bottle instead?lolzzz

my friend if you understood what you meant then thats all matters
if you think potato then say potato, saying egg plant doesnt help your cause

to say in your own logic: grow cats on trees and when they are all grown up take them with you when you go hunting for wolves cause wolves cannot stand cats either and they will start licking your balls and once you get your balls all shiny then look at your reflection on your balls to make your hair before you goto work.

But if you had asked me i would have advised you to buy a mirror instead, an easier way to make hair

Last edited:
dont ask stupid questions if you are not wearing the khakis ?

ask your father better, ohh affraid, getting slapped million times?lolzz
tell me not, how many teejas formations active in IAF today?
ohh u cant jst answer that?
foolish questions by a foolish supporter of a foolish playboy ?
bro u need a doctor ....

my friend if you understood what you meant then thats all matters
if you think potato then say potato, saying egg plant doesnt help your cause

to say in your own logic: grow cats on trees and when they are all grown up take them with you when you go hunting for wolves cause wolves cannot stand cats either and they will start licking your balls and once you get your balls all shiny then look at your reflection on your balls to make your hair before you goto work.

But if you had asked me i would have advised you to buy a mirror instead, an easier way to make hair
your horrific brain truma,s isnt going to protect innocent pakistanis , who more then victims of TTp terrorism?
yes, the same TTp terrorists who, were giving the permissions to the political parties, of thier choices to run or not to run in the past genrl elections?
PMLn , PTI, JI, JUF all of them are political defenders, even hidden financers of TT p, terrorists hence never seen protesting any terrorist action of TTp?
but shamefully , allways been found supporting the actions, beneficial for terrorists?
talks with terrorists been tried with legal cover, will never bring peace to pakistan, instead it will increase the writ of terrorists?
drones are the only 100% result giving solution, which has taken the beasts like HAKEEM ULLHA & BAIT ULLHAS back to hell?
taking whole, funding from US + NATO countries, then crying fools about drones, is just another of cheap money games , played by our ever begging politicians, all this is going to end, horifyingly?

bro u need a doctor ....
& you need a HAKEEM, doctors just said no?lolzzz

your horrific brain truma,s isnt going to protect innocent pakistanis , who more then victims of TTp terrorism?
yes, the same TTp terrorists who, were giving the permissions to the political parties, of thier choices to run or not to run in the past genrl elections?
PMLn , PTI, JI, JUF all of them are political defenders, even hidden financers of TT p, terrorists hence never seen protesting any terrorist action of TTp?
but shamefully , allways been found supporting the actions, beneficial for terrorists?
talks with terrorists been tried with legal cover, will never bring peace to pakistan, instead it will increase the writ of terrorists?
drones are the only 100% result giving solution, which has taken the beasts like HAKEEM ULLHA & BAIT ULLHAS back to hell?
taking whole, funding from US + NATO countries, then crying fools about drones, is just another of cheap money games , played by our ever begging politicians, all this is going to end, horifyingly?

& you need a HAKEEM, doctors just said no?lolzzz

you are a complete idiot and you dont even know my point of view even after reading me here for more than a year that I have known you here. dont bother posting i am not going to waste my time on you now and in the future

Back
Top Bottom