What's new

Pron websites blocked in india

Assange

Reaction score
Is India a democratic country or religion based country????

Government asks Internet service providers to block over 800 **** sites – Tech2

Is India a democratic country or religion based country????
Basically government since long has been urging to do this, but could't do it as it may see as impending freedom of internet. Now recently SC has ordered government to take a stand on a PIL submitted regarding above sites. Hence they got a leverage and doing this and they are easily deflecting towards SC.

Indian soap opera are more damaging than the porrn which I believe are healthy relief..
Have u seen Banglar King Kong.... U must... will open your eyes to B'deshi movie industry....

But still Supreme Court of India (correct me if i am wrong) said in its recent ruling that watching **** in a home is not wrong and if government interferes in it, it will violate the freedom of people....

By the way I don't have enough privileges to participate in that thread so I opened my own thread...
Yes.. you are right.... Govt took interpretation in the way it wants to understand and went ahead. Now lets see how long this will go on. I am sure this not going to be left like this for long duration.

Guys, has Savita Bhabhi left us for good?

I cannot find her anywhere.

Indian soap opera are more damaging than the porrn which I believe are healthy relief..

First thing in my context i think you are right.. But in my mom's case she can't complete her day or don't know what else to do except watch these soaps.

I kind of take exception when you pinpoint when you mentioned INDIAn soaps. Soaps are in general curse on human kind no Indian, western, bangla (never even heard) ....

Personally feel comedy is the way to go.

Back
Top Bottom