What's new

Proliferation of Pakistani N-programme a threat for US

What genocide ??
Count the dead in Great Leap Forward and Cultural Revolution, Khmer Rouge

Pakistanis would be hit with mass starvation and famines in the 1960s and 1970s if not for American technology
Korean war/Vietnam war/first gulf war/ second gulf war etc etc, you killed million million of innocent peoples on these wars and those revolutions is good purpose, to change the Countries for positive side,

And for your pathetic assumptions/thinking for Pakistan your aid did nothing but Pakistan was save by god not USA @nahtanbob

Korean war/Vietnam war/first gulf war/ second gulf war etc etc, you killed million million of innocent peoples on these wars and those revolutions is good purpose, to change the Countries for positive side,

And for your pathetic assumptions/thinking for Pakistan your aid did nothing but Pakistan was save by god not USA @nahtanbob

you cannot hold others responsible for Pakistan's incompetent leaders and people

you cannot hold others responsible for Pakistan's incompetent leaders and people
This not your problems that our people and leaders are incompetent, you always backstabbed Pakistan in critical time for Pakistan, you planted Al-Qaeda and Taliban to counter Soviets invasion of Afghanistan, and then job was done by your Planted organizations, suddenly these organizations were become terrorist organizations, what a double standard you have @nahtanbob

You are right its just thenews media of Pakistan. .The gadar GEO TV and Dawn

https://www.state.gov/secretary/remarks/2019/03/290397.htm
This is the real source where he didn't talk about Pakistan nuclear program or anything else.

Perhaps you should have bothered to read the entire page, here are Pompeo's comments on Pakistan:

SECRETARY POMPEO: Because I can count to five that get you to things that present more risk to the people I used to represent in Kansas and citizens all across America, whether it’s the threat that we’ve talked about today from China, the nuclear proliferation risk that extends from Pakistan, through all those folks who have these weapon systems – places like North Korea where they can sell these weapons. I think I’m at five already, but I could give you a whole list of threats that I think we can effect change on in a way that will really make a difference for the security of the American people.

of course the headline in pakistani newspaper made it sound like that was the focus of the interview

It was in the papers because these papers wanted to ask why the BASTARD was speaking about proliferation when Pakistan was totally in control of its Nuclear Technology?

even if your country is going down you will think twice before hitting Israel

I can guarantee one thing, if we go down, Israel and India both go down......along with all the bases of all our enemies within our striking range.

This not your problems that our people and leaders are incompetent, you always backstabbed Pakistan in critical time for Pakistan, you planted Al-Qaeda and Taliban to counter Soviets invasion of Afghanistan, and then job was done by your Planted organizations, suddenly these organizations were become terrorist organizations, what a double standard you have @nahtanbob

It is amazing there are tons of proxy wars around the world during the cold war - Cambodia, Angola, Mozambique, Ethiopia, Somalia, Nicaragua, Spanish Sahara, Afghanistan. Most of them have ended. Yet Afghanistan kept going. I wonder why.

There is no Afghan war without Pakistan. your generals choose to play the game. Good luck getting rid of your generals

I can guarantee one thing, if we go down, Israel and India both go down......along with all the bases of all our enemies within our striking range.

you can fire at India. It is too close and too big to miss. Israel is too far and too small for you to hit

It is amazing there are tons of proxy wars around the world during the cold war - Cambodia, Angola, Mozambique, Ethiopia, Somalia, Nicaragua, Spanish Sahara, Afghanistan. Most of them have ended. Yet Afghanistan kept going. I wonder why.

There is no Afghan war without Pakistan. your generals choose to play the game. Good luck getting rid of your generals
Shut up and don't blame Pakistan always, you're hurting more Pakistan then Pakistan hurting USA and its allies in Afghanistan @nahtanbob

you can fire at India. It is too close and too big to miss. Israel is too far and too small for you to hit

We won't be throwing rocks at Israel mate, her size would be irrelevant when we use precision attack crafts.

Right now the world has seen two morons one is trump n other is modi...

Shut up and don't blame Pakistan always, you're hurting more Pakistan then Pakistan hurting USA and its allies in Afghanistan @nahtanbob

Pakistan is responsible for its actions. You cannot do stupid things and blame it on others

We won't be throwing rocks at Israel mate, her size would be irrelevant when we use precision attack crafts.
as you say - precision attack craft, a few poison tipped arrows would do :D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom