What's new

Projects Azm, Hangor & Haider

Mate, I'm also wondering what's the point of this thread...a bunch of pics which are not even pics of the real products and name of projects which we already know..and also know who owns these projects...no new information or perspective has been added.

Slow day in Jammer land :what:

giphy.gif

Windy we are running out of time.
Not exactly dear, ..... lets compare with our immediate aggressor, our K-8 serving us for over two decades and operational with several other air forces while their Sitara IJT has yet to shine hence they had to buy the British Hawk trainers, the JF-17 operational with half a dozen squadrons, the Tejas after over two decades is still a breaking news product, more over the IAF had to recently purchase even the turbo prop PC-7 trainers, which incidentally first flew back in 1966, while our Mashaq and super Mashaq are nothing short of a success story, and then there's time lapse between AL-Khalid and Arjun..... so i'm not sure what do you mean by time is running out, while some projects maybe on the drawing boards others are well into the pipeline.....as for time running out, the same could be said about our water dams....should we stop their construction or as they say, better late than never.

Last edited:
Not exactly dear, ..... lets compare with our immediate aggressor, our K-8 serving us for over two decades and operational with several other air forces while their Sitara IJT has yet to shine hence they had to bu the British Hawk trainers, the JF-17 operational with half a dozen squadrons, the Tejas after over two decades is still a breaking news product, more over the IAF had to recently purchase even the turbo prop PC-7 trainers, which incidentally first flew back in 1966, while our Mashaq and super Mashaq are nothing short of a success story, and then there's time lapse between AL-Khalid and Arjun..... so i'm not sure what do you mean by time is running out, while some projects maybe on the drawing boards others are well into the pipeline.....as for time running out, the same could be said about our water dams....should we stop their construction or as they say, better late than never.
No doubt in all this,but lack of hard cash is hampering many of our goals.Russians and Chinese are struggling with there stealth projects,what makes you think we won't meet the worst fate in that regard?

No doubt in all this,but lack of hard cash is hampering many of our goals.Russians and Chinese are struggling with there stealth projects,what makes you think we won't meet the worst fate in that regard?
Unlike others, so far i don't think we had to shed any project due to lack of funds, gradually but surely, God willing, we will achieve our goals.
BTW, there must be a reason that many defence related sites are abuzz with these projects.

since 1989 this is only we can do :P

Get off it.. That's what the Indians used to say to us 20 years ago.

Since then we built and inducted Al Khalid, JF17, Babur (cruise missile with air land and see variant) , Ababeel (mirv), JSOWS, Agosta 90b, F-22P), uavs, and a whole shit tonne of smaller stuff.

It will happen.

I am not expert but the negativity from senior members is not good. To conceive something you must first dream thing.

Nothing burns as intensely as the fire of youth. The energy people have during thier youth cannot be matched at any other age. This is why it's so essential to harness it and utilise it for good.

Some older members are jaded through seeing setbacks and unfilled potential. I've lived through the same, it's not easy to be positive through the last decade.

I agree with you. Older members should be positive yet effective. All our life our elders encouraged us, yet warned us at the same time. Hopelessness is contrary to the sunnah of our Prophet Muhammad pbuh.

These projects are ambitious and very little real detail is known. It may not be easy to deliver them, but I expect them to be delivered.

Dear friends instead of dissing the dreams of the new generation, share your experiences, negative and positive ones. Pass down wisdom and the hard lessons you learnt. What made past projects fail, what was missing, what should have been done better. If you dont have any such thing to share then maybe you really arent qualified to comment on whether these project will succeed or fail.

Not exactly dear, ..... lets compare with our immediate aggressor, our K-8 serving us for over two decades and operational with several other air forces while their Sitara IJT has yet to shine hence they had to buy the British Hawk trainers, the JF-17 operational with half a dozen squadrons, the Tejas after over two decades is still a breaking news product, more over the IAF had to recently purchase even the turbo prop PC-7 trainers, which incidentally first flew back in 1966, while our Mashaq and super Mashaq are nothing short of a success story, and then there's time lapse between AL-Khalid and Arjun..... so i'm not sure what do you mean by time is running out, while some projects maybe on the drawing boards others are well into the pipeline.....as for time running out, the same could be said about our water dams....should we stop their construction or as they say, better late than never.

Jf17=FC-1
Super Mushaq= Saab MFI 17
Alkhalid=MBT2000

Someone in the past was talking about Pakistani Military is planning to partially privatize it's manufacturing sector. So, is there any update?

The Pilatus PC-7 and SAAB Mushak are not on the same performance level of flying, hence the two cannot be compared. PC-7 and Mushak are used at different stages of flight training. Source: ex-PAF pilot who flew Mushaks and has 5000+ hours in PC-7.

Cheers !!!

Someone in the past was talking about Pakistani Military is planning to partially privatize it's manufacturing sector. So, is there any update?
Yes a proposal for an aerospace corporation is in the preliminary stages.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom