What's new

Projects Azm, Hangor & Haider

project day dream lalaland
a full time project of PDF fans for day dreaming of most advance weapons to be buy or made in Pakistan .
150716-F-UR349-001.JPG

Project Daydream , lead by me and truly yours mr. NoOne from Nowhere

On a defence forum we should just waste space by talking about whiskey and vodka dreams.
at least those dreams are real and can be fulfilled :lol: banda utny dream dekhy jo poory bhi hoon 5th gen fighter koi drem nhi hi :P

the projects are real, Pics are fan boy stuff ..
I don't believe we will see any Prototype of Azm Fighter anytime soon .. not before 2020
AK-2 is in last stages of R&D according to some senior members who have knowledge ..
Submarine is no special when it comes to Design , yeah The configuration is what i am looking for ..but other than AIP and ability to Fire CM .. nothing special will come out it

It is good to dream, but at the same time one should be realistic and rational. Instead of claiming to manufacture a 5th gen fighter aircraft, why don't we first try to build something. For example, an indigenous engine, perhaps
Air-to-Air Missiles or maybe even BVR missiles. There are plethora of options available, but come on it is good be a patriot but lets not become some jingoists who can't accept the ground realities and REAL FACTS!

Back
Top Bottom