What's new

‘Project Malala’: The CIA’s Socio-Psychological Intelligence Operation

Not directly , you have enough extremist/radicals in your country to ensure a continuous reign of lawlessness and terror , an entire populace radicalized deeply . Americans never needed to create an entire organization as you believe , they just needed to aid them . Isn't the enemy of my enemy my friend ?

Then live in fool's heaven ... Mere bhai TTP has no any Islamic Ideology ... They affiliate themselves with Afghan Taliban ... But it is fact that they had been created by CIA in 2004 and Raymond Davis type agents guide to them to destruction in Pakistan .............

Then live in fool's heaven ... Mere bhai TTP has no any Islamic Ideology ... They affiliate themselves with Afghan Taliban ... But it is fact that they had been created by CIA in 2004 and Raymond Davis type agents guide to them to destruction in Pakistan .............

You , kids , whilst believing in every single conspiracy theory over each and every accident against established facts are accusing me of living in fool's heaven :azn: . I have been amazed twice already . TTP has an ideology but thats another thing , that it isn't Islamic , nobody denies that . No , both associate themselves with each other , no good no bad thing involved , just two sides of the same coin . Get me a statement otherwise from the Afghan Taliban that they have disowned the TTP . CIA does everything somehow in your perceived world , right ? Just like they got a girl to shoot herself in the head just now according to you guys ? Didn't they ?

@Armstrong There are more , Zarvan wasn't alone . :D

Last edited by a moderator:
You , kids , whilst believing in every single conspiracy theory over each and every accident against established facts are accusing me of living in fool's heaven :azn: . I have been amazed twice already . TTP has an ideology but thats another thing , that it isn't Islamic , nobody denies that . No , both associate themselves with each other , no good no bad thing involved , just two sides of the same coin . Get me a statement otherwise from the Afghan Taliban that they have disowned the TTP . CIA does everything somehow in your perceived world , right ? Just like they got a girl to shoot herself in the head just now according to you guys ? Didn't they ?

@Armstrong There are more , Zarvan wasn't alone . :D

Westernized people like you will never accept reality ... Anyways There is a difference between Zarvan & me ... He thinks TTP is going right path and doesn't have affiliation with CIA as you think ... But I think on another way ;)

Its too stage managed, more like a bunch of professionals scripted the whole character building upto this point - other than the terrorist attack.
See, if this is the norm of how the story of every victim or opposer gets highlighted then its believeable.

:)))) i can understand the mentality of those who are jealouse of women in Pakistan but at the same time i also understand that few Indian posters here on PDF and a large number of Indian commentators on newspapers like TOI are jealouse of publicity Malala got and specially prospect of Nobel Prize for her.

Anyway atleast leave your Pakistani enmity aside in case of Malala atleast.

Praise her after all first Malala award went to an Indian brave girl.

She is just being groomed as an image of whats happening there - I bet even her speeches and expressions are all managed by people.

That does NOT belittle the braveness of Malala. Who will agree to even being groomed against the most dreaded terrorists in the world?

as far as speeches and expressions well NOTHING wrong with that either after all speeches of your PM and President and expressions are also managed by other people.

The easiest threat to malala would be to threaten her to send her back to Pakistan, this will surely get her to do whatever any agency wants.

but I dont think its that severe, she has been groomed without her knowledge, given a million dollar book deal and a speech in the UN.

Has that changed anything for Pakistan?

Yes that had changed many things.

More funds for girls education coming.

Majority Pakistanis stood for Malala.

The terrorists got a big slap and were runing with their tail in between legs to clarify they dint shot her.

Westernized people like you will never accept reality

Where does the question of ' westernization ' arise from ? From me believing in facts rather than conspiracy theories ? I simply asked for a statement from Afghan Taliban proving that they aren't affiliated or have disowned the TTP . Where is it ? No source , no credibility .

@Spring Onion

Do you now see the CIA conspiracy to educate Pakistanis , maam ? More funds for education coming in , more people starting to realize what the terrorist are upto , more awareness amongst the parents to send their children to school and a huge setback for the barbarians known as Taliban . Just think of the detrimental effects of education on local populace now . :angry:

@Spring Onion

Do you now see the CIA conspiracy to educate Pakistanis , maam ? More funds for education coming in , more people starting to realize what the terrorist are upto , more awareness amongst the parents to send their children to school and a huge setback for the barbarians known as Taliban . Just think of the detrimental effects of education on local populace now . :angry:

:P well hail CIA for that.

i dont mind if it has any such conspiracy. as long as they open more schools both for men and women, they BELCOME :D

:)))) i can understand the mentality of those who are jealouse of women in Pakistan but at the same time i also understand that few Indian posters here on PDF and a large number of Indian commentators on newspapers like TOI are jealouse of publicity Malala got and specially prospect of Nobel Prize for her.

Anyway atleast leave your Pakistani enmity aside in case of Malala atleast.

Praise her after all first Malala award went to an Indian brave girl.

That does NOT belittle the braveness of Malala. Who will agree to even being groomed against the most dreaded terrorists in the world?

as far as speeches and expressions well NOTHING wrong with that either after all speeches of your PM and President and expressions are also managed by other people.

Its not about jealousy...I have many other things to be jealous about and least of that is a Pakistani girl. I am simply viewing it from a different angle - you see everything is not what it seems at the outset and also not a usual conspiracy theorist but her case has surely got me thinking of how to go about doing a lot of things specially in the PR busiess. Just that the western media does it on a large scale employing all of their outlets and agencies which i can employ on a micro scale - the first order of business being have all the required people lined up and in sync.

Its not about jealousy...I have many other things to be jealous about and least of that is a Pakistani girl. I am simply viewing it from a different angle - you see everything is not what it seems at the outset and also not a usual conspiracy theorist but her case has surely got me thinking of how to go about doing a lot of things specially in the PR busiess. Just that the western media does it on a large scale employing all of their outlets and agencies which i can employ on a micro scale - the first order of business being have all the required people lined up and in sync.

so that doordarshan make it live, how bad is hummanity in pakistan?lol
just great!

Where does the question of ' westernization ' arise from ? From me believing in facts rather than conspiracy theories ? I simply asked for a statement from Afghan Taliban proving that they aren't affiliated or have disowned the TTP . Where is it ? No source , no credibility .

Please check the link below:

Afghan Taliban commander expresses disassociation with TTP - GEO.tv
Activities within Pakistan led to differences with Baitullah Meshsud: Qari Zain - GEO.tv

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistans-war/263369-can-any-one-answer-question-ttp-supporters.html#post4507270

TTP was created to be a "pressure point" to get Pakistan to be a bit more 'cooperative' on the Western Sector

Pakistan was not cooperative -- not because it's an irrational country (though we have no shortage of irrational, judgmental, emotional idiots in our country).....but because the Security Establishment, the Spooks, the whatever you want to call them did basic maths and a very basic but critical assesment

propping up Karzai and N.A. and alienating Pakhtuns would spell disaster. NA is an anti-Pakhtun warlord-run militia.

ultimately, i hope Afghans get their acts together so that we no longer feel the compulsions to play our role there.

Lols! Lols!
Wth!

This guy serious?

I can't even bring myself to respond to this, I'm laughing so hard

The refortified alliance was forged after the reclusive Afghan Taliban leader, Mullah Muhammad Omar, sent emissaries to persuade Pakistani Taliban leaders to join forces and turn their attention to Afghanistan, Pakistani officials and Taliban members said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/27/world/asia/27taliban.html?_r=0

From the Afghan Taliban’s perspective, despite their disapproval of Pakistani Taliban attacks inside Pakistan, they are hesitant to disown the TTP mainly because they need Pakistani Taliban support in the tribal regions to maintain their safe havens and sanctuaries, as well as to recruit Pashtun tribesmen to fight in neighboring Afghanistan.Therefore, long-term interests as well as strategic expediencies are keeping both the Afghan and Pakistani Taliban—including the TTP—together despite having different approaches to the conflict in South Asia .

The Complicated Relationship Between the Afghan and Pakistani Taliban | Combating Terrorism Center at West Point

On the directive of their supreme leader Mulla Mohammad Omar, the Afghan and Pakistani Taliban on Sunday formed a joint five-member Shura or council with Pakistani militant organisations, making a pledge to stop their fight against their own armed forces and instead focus their attention against the US-led forces in Afghanistan.

Mulla Omar, according to Taliban sources, wanted the Pakistani Taliban groups to focus on Afghanistan, where their fight against the foreign forces was in a decisive phase. “Convey my message to the Pakistani Taliban that you have forgotten the real purpose, which is to fight the invading forces in Afghanistan and liberate it from their occupation,” said a Taliban leader quoting Mulla Omar.

Taliban vow not to target armed forces - thenews.com.pk

The TTP has released a significant video which shows the TTP fighters belonging to the “Saad bin Abi Waqas Front” [which is named after a Pakistani Taliban commander] already carrying out military and suicide operations against the ISAF Forces in Logar province of Afghanistan.

TTP joins Afghan Taliban to wage spring offensive - thenews.com.pk

There's plenty of evidence otherwise , my friend , a single statement from a local commander isn't enough to change the ' realities on ground ' .

Unbeknownst to young Malala, she was picked up, groomed and her sincere intentions exploited by the world’s most notorious intelligence agency.

As I write this column, local media here in Pakistan is broadcasting prayer and vigil gatherings from across the country over the brutal terrorist attack which severely injured young Malala Yusufzai and her classfellows inside their school bus.
And why shouldn’t these be done? Seeing my fellow countrymen’s sense of unified care and humanity has reminded me not all people here have hearts that have gone rigid (Thank God for that!)

Who is Malala Yusufzai? Like many other motivated whiz kids from Pakistan determined to prove their talents and exercise them further for society’s collective prosperity, young Malala from the once besieged mountain city of Swat is a 15-year old student who studies in the ninth class, just a level blow the Class 10 (Matriculation) duration, qualifying after which she will officially be a high school graduate (pre-collegiate studies).
In major regions of Pakistan, especially the under-developed zones, girls who study beyond Class 5 are rare sights. And for those who know the value of education, supporting such girls is a social obligation.

Hence, we have seen that over the past decade, there has been a remarkable increase in the female literacy rate across Pakistan now that the modern era of Information Technology has cast many a charm on aspiring students who wish to be something, make their parents proud and be well educated, disciplined citizens of the state.

Since long, children with extraordinary talent have been granted special endowments and support by various governmental organizations and NGOs alike. This is part of the politico-socio-academic framework here in Pakistan so that bright role models for other students could be propped up.
My foreign friends might remember the name of the late Arfa Karim Randhawa, once the Youngest Microsoft Certified Professional; another such achiever who was given much encouragement by Bill Gates himself. Arfa passed away earlier this year.

Malala was fortunate enough to have a father inclined towards necessary education for girls. Her father Ziauddin Yusufzai runs a network of schools in the KPK province.
Young Malala was a fine student indeed and regularly held top positions in her school. In early 2009, a BBC reporter Abdul Hai Kakkar approached Ziauddin Yusufzai asking him if he knew of any bold school going girl willing to share her experiences of the threats to female education under the TTP.
Basharat Peer of The New Yorker notes (sharing selected extracts here):

Later on, Malala was picked up and ‘moulded’ by various NGOs (dastardly as most of them always are). This led to a growing mass projection on print and electronic media. And as feared, she now became highly endangered as heretics had set their eyes on her.
Let us pause here for a minute: There are scores of extraordinary Pakistani kids who blog online, write diaries in publications and appear on TV. Then why was Malala the only selected candidate? There are several reasons for this. Most importantly, Malala had gradually been groomed into an icon of young, female resistance against tyranny and oppression in her fight for the right to education.
Secondly, she garnered great influence as she was routinely invited by a variety of senior government, military, diplomatic and HR officials especially the US...... continued

Read Complete Article here goo.gl/7BiKl (copy and paste in browser to open)

Let me know what do you think about Malala Yousufzai ?
Are you idiots not ashamed that a little 16 year old makes you sh*t bricks?

Back
Top Bottom