What's new

‘Project Malala’: The CIA’s Socio-Psychological Intelligence Operation

What sort of a joke is that about ' perfect shots ' here ? How did Taliban just become a automatic sentry gun for you , who can never miss a shot ? Did the girl shoot herself so that she can have a chance to leave the country ? Did the Pakistanis know nothing about her condition before allowing the British to take care of her in their country ? What extent of propaganda and conspiracy do you guys believe in , even ? CIA doesn't control each and every organization/person of the whole world ! :azn:

Taliban are very very well trained, they give your army and air force a very hard time. You seriously think they cant hit an unarmed girl?

@Secur Talibs don't miss a shot. :rofl:

Note that down yaara, put it in our inventory of earth-shattering and brain-dead fundoo notions. @Hyperion Have you been training the talibs in marksmanship, you perverse "qadiani"?:angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
If you call taking pot-shots at them training, then yes. :D

Note that down yaara, put it in our inventory of earth-shattering and brain-dead fundoo notions. @Hyperion Have you been training the talibs in marksmanship, you perverse "qadiani"?:angry:

You seriously think they cant hit an unarmed girl?

Well for one , she was nearly dead with a bullet right there in her skull , wasn't she ? Possibly , they presumed she was dead and left , where is the room for conspiracy theories with Taliban being perfect ' marksman ' here ? @Hyperion

Several other girls were hit too but none of them were as severely injured as Malala , who would later be allowed by the Pakistani authorities , to leave the country for treatment . These are the facts .

What are you talking about? :blink:

Taliban are very very well trained, they give your army and air force a very hard time. You seriously think they cant hit an unarmed girl?

It's not our army that has been geographically contained, it's not our choppers being shot down on a regular basis.....

Yeah , a new attempt at glorifying them . One shot-Professional Kill and Afghan gentleman Bond type of ' killing at discretion ' , I am getting from the posts of the people here .

Have no idea, have to ask the people who received maximum head-shots from the Talibs. Any one from Canadian military here? :D

Well for one , she was nearly dead with a bullet right there in her skull , wasn't she ? Possibly , they presumed she was dead and left , where is the room for conspiracy theories with Taliban being perfect ' marksman ' here ? @Hyperion

Yeah , a new attempt at glorifying them . One shot-Professional Kill and Afghan gentleman Bond type of ' killing at discretion ' , I am getting from the posts of the people here .

Reminds me of this:- @Hyperion

Put a gun in a talib's hands and you've got yourself ******** Deadshot.:hitwall:

Sorry folks, what follows is OT but necessary.

Have no idea, have to ask the people who received maximum head-shots from the Talibs. Any one from Canadian military here? :D

Looks like someone here , has some explaining to do . Mistaking the coalition and ANA for Pakistan Army :D

@Dillinger @Hyperion

Looks like CIA has nothing better to do , than to conspire to educate Pakistanis :rofl:

Looks like someone here , has some explaining to do . Mistaking the coalition and ANA for Pakistan Army :D

@Dillinger @Hyperion

Looks like CIA has nothing better to do , than to conspire to educate Pakistanis :rofl:

Zarvan opined, just today on another thread about Malala, that this whole affair was a kufr conspiracy and that he follows only his lord's words and that is the be all and end all of everything. Education be damned, its all a western kufr conspiracy. Not very far from the "notion" of CIA conspiring to "educate" Pakistanis, no? Educate them in the vile and heathen ways of scientific reasoning and rationality. Because the next thing you know these educated folks will build a dimensional portal and march into heaven to depose god right?:hitwall:

Zarvan opined, just today on another thread about Malala, that this whole affair was a kufr conspiracy and that he follows only his lord's words and that is the be all and end all of everything. Education be damned, its all a western kufr conspiracy. Not very far from the "notion" of CIA conspiring to "educate" Pakistanis, no? Educate them in the vile and heathen ways of scientific reasoning and rationality. Because the next thing you know these educated folks will build a dimensional portal and march into heaven to depose god right?:hitwall:

Well , the worldly education has long been banned for Muslims since the time of Sir Syed Ahmed Khan by the then Mullah brigade - it might be interesting to note that once upon a time , the kafir technology of loud speakers was banned to be used in Mosques , however luckily the said leader stressed and enlightened us all , where the hell would we be , if we didn't receive the Western education and why the Muslim thought , educational and scientific contributions to the world , have been stagnant for hundreds of years . So , sire , this is nothing new or strange I hear . What I feel particularly disgusting is that a girl is shot in the head by barbaric unworthy to be called human fundoos and some people will feel obligated to praise and glorify them whilst in the same time , insulting the little girl who rose up for education !
@Hyperion @Armstrong

What are you talking about? :blink:

It's not our army that has been geographically contained, it's not our choppers being shot down on a regular basis.....

Thanks for proving my point genius. They are well trained.

Now do you people understand why I want complete elimination of Wahabis and their offspring? :D There is no middle way but complete genocide of the ones with infected Salafist ideologies, complete gene-pools need to be wiped out of existence for the rest of us to have a breather.

Well , the worldly education has long been banned for Muslims since the time of Sir Syed Ahmed Khan by the then Mullah brigade - it might be interesting to note that once upon a time , the kafir technology of loud speakers was banned to be used in Mosques , however luckily the said leader stressed and enlightened us all , where the hell would we be , if we didn't receive the Western education and why the Muslim thought , educational and scientific contributions to the world , have been stagnant for hundreds of years . So , sire , this is nothing new or strange I hear . What I feel particularly disgusting is that a girl is shot in the head by barbaric unworthy to be called human fundoos and some people will feel obligated to praise and glorify them whilst in the same time , insulting the little girl who rose up for education !
@Hyperion @Armstrong

Genius, they are not well trained, rather determined. In our language there is a saying "Laga, bun* pharr deta hai".....
@Secur @Dillinger : translation please.

Thanks for proving my point genius. They are well trained.

Now do you people understand why I want complete elimination of Wahabis and their offspring? :D There is no middle way but complete genocide of the ones with infected Salafist ideologies, complete gene-pools need to be wiped out of existence for the rest of us to have a breather.

For the time being however , a quarantine is desperately needed .

Back
Top Bottom