What's new

‘Project Malala’: The CIA’s Socio-Psychological Intelligence Operation

Taliban don't miss if they fire a bullet. Also, where are other girls who were injured in same incident. Classic was the picture. Where once they shown single small bandage and after that uk doctor had to restructure whole skull of mallamla.

TTP are the terrorists and there are bigger stories then mallala where innocent common people got killed by them but that can't force me to accept Mallalla drama.

What do you think could possibly be the reason for propping her up?.

Is democracy coming to Pakistan - if you know what I mean....

@Hyperion @Argus Panoptes

One more bag,of popcorns with a large coke please.

One can laugh it out, one can even be wrong about it, but I wonder why would the west use its good offices to promote her in the world?
They are for real actually concerned about Pakistani girls going to school and getting an education you say? or is it because Pakistan has been awfully good to the west latelyy you say?

its not asian countries, nor the muslim ummah thats taking the lead in promoting her, its purely the west, so this is out of their deepest concerns for her and other Pakistani girls - I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion

Can we arrange a meeting with our little sister to ask her 'CIA package'?

She's from your tribe i think?

I never mentioned this as i actually try to post as little as possible here and for obvious reasons.
It seems people in the know knew that she was not shot at to prevent her from attending school.

I hosted some very top individuals here is TX for 3 week and that is one of the 1st things they said was that her dad was the cause she was attacked.That he was working for foreign agencies . Keep in mind these people I talk of are as liberal as they get and have been associated with media groups such as Friday times, Sethi and the bigwigs. I f I look back and look at the thing I ve been told, I have to believe theses folks. I remember I almost started working at TFT but decided against it. I think I was like 19 or so! Current top bbc guy in PK AA Khan was a family friend of ours way back then and worked there ! anyways..
Just my 2 cents ..............

What do you think could possibly be the reason for propping her up?.

Is democracy coming to Pakistan - if you know what I mean....

Isn't it too obvious? Democracy has nothing to with this incident... a week ago, lots of the people march to tribal region against drone attack.. and when this incident happen, everyone start arguing that Drones should continue... change the air direction..

a BBC reporter Abdul Hai Kakkar approached Ziauddin Yusufzai asking him if he knew of any bold school going girl willing to share her experiences of the threats to female education under the TTP.

Actually this is the key point of Malala project ... Her father had played suspicious role to bring her daughter to the world as young education activist who is working for girls education ... My goodness 12 years old girl "Gul Makai" :cheesy: Actually Gul Makai was her father :lol:

Who gives a RAT'S @SS Which agency is trying to promote Education in Pakistan.

People like @<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=140183" target="_blank">BloggerPakistani</a></u>, lazy @SS people don't do SQUAT in Pakistan and all they do is sit on their FAT @SSES and complain.

Had you or people like you done anything for the masses of Pakistan in the last 66 years, these foreign agencies would not be here.

I will repeat the famous words of a Wise American, Mr. Lee Iacocca:

"LEAD, FOLLOW OR GET THE F OUT OF THE WAY".

Since you Mr. @<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=140183" target="_blank">BloggerPakistani</a></u> neither Lead nor follow, you should get the F**k out of the way for people like Malala to do something about the Educational State of Affairs in Pakistan.

That 16 year old Pakistani has more courage in her little Pinky then you have in your whole body @<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=140183" target="_blank">BloggerPakistani</a></u> .

As to your question about why was she picked up ?

Since she was 12 years old she was speaking about Girls Education.

She was amazingly Lucid and articulate for a 12 year old and once she was shown on Western media , she became a star.

Then she met Richard Holbrooke ( America's Special Envoy to Pakistan and Afghanistan) and talked about Girl's Education and that particular meeting was shown Worldwide, after which she was Shot by the cowardly Taliban.

After all this history you still wonder why she was chosen to address UN general Assembly ?

Pakistani ladies already doing good in their education & profession ... Like below:

Don't you think that TTP (Pakistani Taliban) are paid thugs of CIA...????

Taliban don't miss if they fire a bullet.
Maybe that particular talib saw WANTED before shooting her up !!!!
wanted.gif

Taliban don't miss if they fire a bullet.Also, where are other girls who were injured in same incident. Classic was the picture. Where once they shown single small bandage and after that uk doctor had to restructure whole skull of mallamla.

What sort of a joke is that about ' perfect shots ' here ? How did Taliban just become a automatic sentry gun for you , who can never miss a shot ? Did the girl shoot herself so that she can have a chance to leave the country ? Did the Pakistanis know nothing about her condition before allowing the British to take care of her in their country ? What extent of propaganda and conspiracy do you guys believe in , even ? CIA doesn't control each and every organization/person of the whole world ! :azn:

Back
Top Bottom