What's new

Featured Project Azm: Pakistan's Ambitious Quest to Develop 5th Generation Military Technologies.

So what engine has been decided. Please enlighten us

Looool you know exactly aptly the future..
I can't belive what people are writing from engine choice to time frame to quantity.

Can you tell me how many wives I will have

not sure how many wives you will have, you better get the permission from the 1st wife because it's a law in Pakistan.

As for as JF-17 block 4, Air Marshal(R) Shahid Latif's mentioned in an interview that JF-17 are being built in blocks just like F-16s,....JF-17 block 1, block 2 and now block3, he said we might see block 4 and if needed block 5.

It depends on the PAF's ASR.

I think twin RD-93MAs would put this fighter in the same weight category as the FC-31 and KFX.

However, if the PAF wants twin WS-10-type engines, the weight class would go up to TFX and J-20-class.

So, it'll depend on the PAF's target payload and range.

Personally, I think the PAF wants to get a TFX or J-20-class fighter so that it can extend its offensive capability (especially with SOWs and ALCMs). However, a smaller design similar to the FC-31 could still get the job done for the PAF. It could also be an optimal way if the PAF wants to move to a one manned platform-fleet (plus UCAVs).

Supposedly, if PAF goes down the route for WS-10 engine having a platform like J-20 or simply bringing FC-31 for Azm and then if we have J-10C along side Thunders; I think that might also support to establish an easy interoperability/interconnected fleet given the tech commonality and similarity of completing platform like J-10C & Thunder for 5th Gen. Just a thought.

not sure how many wives you will have, you better get the permission from the 1st wife because it's a law in Pakistan.

As for as JF-17 block 4, Air Marshal(R) Shahid Latif's mentioned in an interview that JF-17 are being built in blocks just like F-16s,....JF-17 block 1, block 2 and now block3, he said we might see block 4 and if needed block 5.
See you waffled but didn't answer the question
...what engine...and shahid lateef is a personal friend. I see him almost every other day at my local musjid. So give it a rest

Regarding wives...that's called sarcasm.. once again who gives a shit about the law in Pakistan. The judges are bought with money and women. So spare me the lecture on the law. If the law was anything every ruler wouldn't be a thief

Last edited:
Hi thanks for your input sir as per my knowledge PaF got initially 500 odd engines in the beginning of the JF17 project so fingers crossed 🤞 hopefully russsian won’t be ditching Pakistan in this project
thank you for your input

Hi,

There is no tactical, technical, financial reason for the russians to ditch pakistan.

Hi,

There is no tactical, technical, financial reason for the russians to ditch pakistan.
Americans want Russian defence industry finished. Indian is moving away from Russia. China is a big defence spender with Russia and jf17 is a joint Pak China project. The Russians will lose all credibility if they walk away

See you waffled but didn't answer the question
...what engine...and shahid lateef is a personal friend. I see him almost every other day at my local musjid. So give it a rest

Regarding wives...that's called sarcasm.. once again who gives a shit about the law in Pakistan. The judges are bought with money and women. So spare me the lecture on the law. If the law was anything every ruler wouldn't be a thief

My analysis is based on information available. If you are talking about JF-17 engine, it all depends on what is available or the best option (Russian or Chinese).

I think you are looking for fortune teller...,sorry buddy I am not that.

My analysis is based on information available. If you are talking about JF-17 engine, it all depends on what is available or the best option (Russian or Chinese).

I think you are looking for fortune teller...,sorry buddy I am not that.
You said project azm engine has been chosen and design will be based around that. So I asked you share what engine it is with us...now you don't know whT you wrote? Ajeeb

You said project azm engine has been chosen and design will be based around that. So I asked you share what engine it is with us...now you don't know whT you wrote? Ajeeb

Sorry buddy you must have read someone else’s comment. I have never made that claim.

Hi,

Absolutely true.

Infact there are more chances of Pakistan ditch to Russian (towards Chinese option) then Russian ditch to Pakistan. But the probability of both are very low.

So what engine has been decided. Please enlighten us

Looool you know exactly aptly the future..
I can't belive what people are writing from engine choice to time frame to quantity.

Can you tell me how many wives I will have

Don't get your knickers in a twist. I never claimed to know what engine has been selected. I was merely point out the fact that given how far advanced the design stage is at, the PAF must have taken a decision on the engine already, or at least short selected a few options, in case there's any unforseen circumstances ahead.

Don't get your knickers in a twist. I never claimed to know what engine has been selected. I was merely point out the fact that given how far advanced the design stage is at, the PAF must have taken a decision on the engine already, or at least short selected a few options, in case there's any unforseen circumstances ahead.
So u wear knickers. Nice to know. Its a new world.
So yiu had no idea about the engine and were assuming. Oh well bandwidth is free

Talking bullshit is yours..why waffle about an engine when you have no effing idea. So f off jahil...hope that's at your level
Chupoo ab

Remember it was you who used knickers in a twist now you will be spoken to as your deserve. Waffler
Behave bro he is just trying to say that PAF short selected few engine options for azm

Back
Top Bottom