What's new

Featured Project Azm: Pakistan's Ambitious Quest to Develop 5th Generation Military Technologies.

It will come out a opy of j31 mark my words
marked!

Pakistan don't have the technological depth or financial strength to support development of fifth generation fighter without any outside help . even Russia India struggling only option is develop the J-31 as "JF-31" with sub system from Turkish TFX and other reliable sources .

Agree with you bro 100 %
Well who said Pakistan had or has? All these establishments are founded to have these capabilities someday. These are the steps taken in the right direction.

When even Japan is not comfortable with their ATD-X Shinshin product and would probably scrap it in favor of a Western aircraft (can be even YF-23), forget about Pakistan make one.

Something is better than nothing mate.
We can use the existing know how, take some help from Chinese, and come up with something of our own. Instead of taking our learning and always have the Chinese delivering it to us.
Insha'Allah Pak folks will work on these projects with the Ashk-i Ibadet, and reap all the Bereket, Fazilet etc....

When even Japan is not comfortable with their ATD-X Shinshin product and would probably scrap it in favor of a Western aircraft (can be even YF-23), forget about Pakistan make one.
they getting F-35 bro but starting project like AZM we will gain lot know how and how to develop 5th gen jets, its basically a research project to increase our knowledge to build 5th gen jets @Ocelot :angel:

What are the chances of turkey & russia teaming up side by side with Pak. I know Turkia & Pak both need off-the-tabletop russian support for turbofan development.

Insha'Allah Pak folks will work on these projects with the Ashk-i Ibadet, and reap all the Bereket, Fazilet etc....

Its easier(relatively) to develop a 5th gen today than it was 20 years ago. The same display processing for eg was done on a monitor sized computer can now be done in a credit card sized chipset.

DSPs for Radar were once coveted expensive items yet today DSPs are available for $35.

they getting F-35 bro but starting project like AZM we will gain lot know how and how to develop 5th gen jets, its basically a research project to increase our knowledge to build 5th gen jets @Ocelot :angel:

Well F-35 is not air superiority and cannot match against J-20, so either U.S would have to relax rules regarding exporting F-22 or Northrop is very much interested in making YF-23 for Japan, their F-3.

Well F-35 is not air superiority and cannot match against J-20, so either U.S would have to relax rules regarding exporting F-22 or Northrop is very much interested in making YF-23 for Japan, their F-3.
F-35 is world most electronically advance jet and future air to air wars will be on BVR arena not close combat fight/Dog fight @Ocelot :disagree: and stick to the topic please @Ocelot :offtopic:

I guess the Japs are fools and you're the only wise one. :o: Lol and there's no topic over here. :rolleyes:
Stick to the topic Japan is knows better what she is doing, and this not a thread for JAPAN buying F-35 or projecting to buy a version of YF-23, This thread for PROJECT AZM @Ocelot

It will come out a opy of j31 mark my words
Hi sir out a copy of j31 infect it going to be a j31 IK
So may be some twitches here & there at the end it going to be j31 most of the members here are not understanding that Chinese are not in hurry to bring out j31 as their second & third
ACC is still progressing so they have time to bring out j31 little bit later
What your take on this IK
Thank you

Back
Top Bottom