What's new

Programme for displaced Kashmiri migrants with Rs 500 crore to be started.

I hope one day they will unload same guns in the rear of bharti bhayya soldiers, that would be the most satisfying day for kashmir freedom struggle.
Kashmiri people are not insane. But you can expect that from your very own terrorists to kill pak army men :D

I hope one day they will unload same guns in the rear of bharti bhayya soldiers, that would be the most satisfying day for kashmir freedom struggle.
unfortunately they are unloading those guns in the bottoms of your pussyass terrorists, so dream on , lolz

Kashmir is beautiful man! Can anyone share more photos?

I am sure ISI will materialize this hope.

LOL No wonder your name is Psycho :crazy:

Kashmir is beautiful man! Can anyone share more photos?

kashmirbeautiful-scenery.jpg

Picture9.jpg

2448979710085686321S425x425Q85.jpg

10832_2.jpg

sirajbagh-kashmir.jpg

To all the readers in this thread, I appreciate the first steps taken by our govt. To take them back home..in the heart of Kashmir ... As it's a very complex geo as well as political and above all social dilemma...so we must brake the idea of pure community by force n start take the edge off from separatist ...

I strongly disagree with use of term "migrant" for Kashmiri Pandits.. They are IDPs not migrants.. They were forced to flee their homeland.

I hope this 500 crore rupees is not a one time allotment and it continues every year for some years to come.

Back
Top Bottom