What's new

Probe Reveals Hindu Terror Network In India

the world Islam MEANS "peace" if there can be misguided "Muslim" terrorists. it's not hard to believe that there exists such a thing as "Hindu" terrorists. and i agree with Rahul Gandhi that for India "Hindu" terrorists poses a bigger a threat ATM especially at a time when the whole world is against islam, it's easy for "false flag terrorism" to cover up "Hindu" terrorism as we are seeing.

You can agree with Rahul Gandhi, but the sad reality is he can't even make the voter of his mother's constituency agree with him.

Pakistan is the epicentre of world terror just ask the British PM and the 7/7 blast were done by UK born Pakistanis :agree: now we have the French culprit with links to terror camps in Pakistan.

The kids in UK were brought up in the UK born in UK. How is that Pakistan's problem or fault?

If Brits had not encouraged their nutty asylum policies of allowing every nutter in the world asylum these kids may not have been indoctrinated

i would not call them kids they were adults and they went to Pakistan for training and had links to Pak based militants.

So if a British born person, brought up in Britain goes nutty it is Pakistan's fault?? I heard these kids were in their early 20's But anyway there are enough threads discussing this elsewhere lets not get derailed here cos we are talking about Hindu terror network. Yeti I know you are good bloke mate don't feel obliged to attack Pakistan or defend these Hindu nutters. we all have them

Pakistan is the epicentre of world terror just ask the British PM and the 7/7 blast were done by UK born Pakistanis :agree: now we have the French culprit with links to terror camps in Pakistan.

Good evening Yeti - Look at the thread title and then look at your post - dude come on either on topic or dont post mate....:azn:
On topic extremism is the route cause of most issues in our lands - any type of extremism must be exterminated.

Just because I deliver an unpalatable message to you don't have to get personal young man.
No un palatable, its just ignorant,
I tried to learn about Hindutva and set up a thread on Hindutva. Many Indians on this thread agreed that Hindutva adherents were thugs etc. There was no clear clarification. I suggest you read it. Some Indians agreed with you but a significant number did not.

Hinduism is the way of life for anyone who adheres to sanathana dharma, and hindutva is the word pertains to the essence of live in following hinduism, equating hindutva with terror is calling Islamism as fanaticism. Callin hindutva as hindu terror can only be expected of you who begs china on other threads to attack india. Next time you want to learn don't post a thread, rather buy a freakin book

"Hindutva terror" is an term coined by Some Islamic Jihadi's to defame Hinduism and cover up what this Jihadis are doing all over the world.Not to mention the Secularist govt is also responsible for this

I don't agree to this,defaming religion over terrorism even the Islamic one's too.this fanatic's know only the religion of terror.

Beside The so called Hindutva terror is not much of a menace, we Have greater things to look after - Maoist and Lunatics from Other side

Sadhvi is already in jail for her role in the Malegaon blast. In September 2011 , the Supreme Court had rejected her bail plea. She has been in custody of the ATS since October 2008 and is facing charges under MCOCA.

This Hindu terror network should spread inside Pakistan and act against the people forcibly kidnapping and converting poor Hindu girls..

This Hindu terror network should spread inside Pakistan and act against the people forcibly kidnapping and converting poor Hindu girls..

Pakistan is already dealing with many of it's own why would you want more suffering ? a Hindu Militant group within would have pakistan on it's feet.

No religion preaches hate ..

It's just some misguided people who has those extremist tendency ..

Blaming a religion as a terrorist religion is quite childish

Sadhvi is already in jail for her role in the Malegaon blast. In September 2011 , the Supreme Court had rejected her bail plea. She has been in custody of the ATS since October 2008 and is facing charges under MCOCA.

One small nitpick - the cases against them have still not been proved for want of evidence.:)

Back
Top Bottom